3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eskobar777 24.01.20 02:47 pm

Questions related to the v games.1 (Prototype 2)

How to find the lair of the Linden Park?
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suslikpuk 24.01.20

To search places(lair posts and boxes) it is necessary to choose the objects and press lb.rb(R2, L2) to choose what you want to look for, then the map will appear the pulses of the dot in the center of the pulse and looking in the area

A
Alert 24.01.20

With the help of sonar.

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Romantus007

bro, I could not find it necessary to look using the HUNTING mode (letter q) current you need to understand it and to understand how it works, I still not quite get, but it is possible to understand in which direction we should move, where the wave goes ) if I don't get it, look on YouTube walkthrough, there you will find a hundred pounds )

Y
Yoshemitsu 24.01.20

Tell me how to open skin Alex?
Up.
Reached. The question is removed)

B
BiDrak 24.01.20

Anyone go through 1 mission and throw off safe , I beg you!!!

S
Seguro 24.01.20

The Coordinates Sandra Ellingston

To view coordinates - open the map(M key default) and click in any place.An x appears.In the upper right corner are the coordinates of the specified point

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Seguro

XA and then also will all coordinates to write? Better to learn how to use the mode of HUNTING ) because there is still a lot who should be found this way )
PS in this thread, people threw referring to the video where the type tells how to use it = http://forums.playground.ru/prototype_2/739283/

BiDrak

I now pump up to level 7...it's late ) is always better to pass, so it was clear what and how )

G
GUnit 2 24.01.20

Help not open mission Project Longshadow what to do ?????

S
Seguro 24.01.20

Maniac86 why do all write?Enough manual to do on the website)

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Seguro

well it is possible ) current low, nobody Nitsche, as if no one was playing while everyone was shouting - I, I ) Ah...power to scream and can do, and in fact zero )

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

TwinkYeah

everything is easy, but monotonous ) though, if you execute a little bit of everything, that is normal ) so there is enough cases )

T
TwinkYeah 24.01.20

Thank you

P
Prophet_92 24.01.20

who is looking for something in the first place for the highest building climb!

S
Seguro 24.01.20

I can not take one of the jobs of a priest.Checkpoint stupidly does not react to my actions
upd solved the problem by finding the black box O_0

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Seguro

Yes, that's in the game....does not fulfill the bonus pass, you will not find something left - also did not pass, nonsense isn't it? )

S
Solitary Shadow 24.01.20

And I collected all the black boxes on the island and can't take a mission I do not know what to do now.

G
General Gans 24.01.20

People who need, here is a video with the coordinates of shelters mutants:

P
Prophet_92 24.01.20

Maniac86

the nonsense is what you're talking about,the game is wonderful)

G
General Gans 24.01.20

Here are pictures:

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Argonaki 24.01.20

The people here can't complete the bonus mission after you get the claws( and the name of to Kill a soldier of the black watch ), generally the idea is to fix the target and hold the attack, but when I do it sense 0 =(

Can someone tell me what needs to be done well, or at worst throw a save game after this mission =)