3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eskobar777 24.01.20 02:47 pm

Questions related to the v games.1 (Prototype 2)

How to find the lair of the Linden Park?
106 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prophet_92 24.01.20

read carefully the job correctly push the buttons and make it happen.

V
VirgilSouth 24.01.20

General Gans

Throw pliz photos, field posts. I have no pulse on the object map does not appear.

G
General Gans 24.01.20

VirgilSouth

So far, only images with yellow areas as to the rest of the posts yet.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Prophet_92

a piece of the cormorant, where there is that wonderful? the fact that the game starts to drizzle after a while? half hour run, then there is a RAM devouring, then visit error, the game closes...kill the boss and now this, then again, is that fine? Or camera review which lag horribly and instead of smoothly display, jerks of all jerks? Also, anyone have low fps, even though the computer is clearly powerful? or that people can't do the job to take it wonderful? or the wonderful thing is that not killing in the right way, people can't continue to progress through the story, it's cool? Yes, and much more, go kill yourself son....

PS you should have the decency to read the forum, how many problems in this great game, and then blather and wrote nonsense their crooked little hands....well, not a moron do you? how can you even call?

V
VirgilSouth 24.01.20

General Gans

Thank you for this, although on screen with the vehicle says that all positions are open. Where to take? Maybe there's more?

A
Argonaki 24.01.20

Prophet_92

No matter what to do, the game is not as it should, for example, you can take any passage and see....

( what's with the gamepad that with Claudia )

PS

I think your answer is useless =/

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Argonaki

Yes, a lot of patches have to wait, this wonderful game and not the fact that they all are....if he is cool hacker profit, will not make them...which I doubt, because we current be chicken )

P
Prophet_92 24.01.20

Maniac86

sad noob, get your computer, and buy yourself a car codomain(just for thought and growth).

Argonaki

and why I have everything working fine?I don't do that,son?)

S
Solitary Shadow 24.01.20

Thread who knows how to solve the problem with the selection of the mission without using the black box?

A
Argonaki 24.01.20

Prophet_92

Well, I XS, Shas video on YouTube will fill will show what's going on =/

D
DevilCr4 24.01.20

How to get all abilities in the beginning of the game ?

B
Blabr 24.01.20

People help: in the mission brain drain is the bonus mission is to capture one of the scientists claws. Can't follow - if you kill the scientist the mission is failed if you eat (with claws) bonus does not count. What to do?

And all figured out. It was necessary to strike the scientist claws, and then jump over him and press E.

D
DogiSTER 24.01.20

DevilCr4

beat the game and opens the main menu, New game and there will be the same person who pumped you went through the game.

G
General Gans 24.01.20

VirgilSouth

Pictures with the vehicle removed from yutubovskogo video. This video was filmed with the console version of the game. By the way, here's the plan field positions of the green zone:

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

V
VirgilSouth 24.01.20

General Gans

Beacons positions earned after two restarts of the game. But thanks anyway, other useful. Really a new problem - can't use air bridges. But I figured that all the interesting improvements I have scored and started sadrith the campaign mode.

G
General Gans 24.01.20

Plan field positions of the red zone:

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Chillstream321 24.01.20

The solution with the mission of the claws:

Download control point, THEN press ALT + TAB, without putting the game on pause, and then all of the cores and leave only ядро0 ядро1, or the opposite, from ядро0 ядро1 all cores, Alt tabnotes back in the game and everything will work

M
ManiacFPS 24.01.20

Prophet_92

stuffed maloletko, I would, your brain is a pea, I have odall get lost that I haven't seen you here and your useless posts deleted don't forget.

clown, make me laugh....tell me though, where are? we acentre'll come to you, amuse us with his stories and fables, about great games and how the prototype never lag.

V
Verbatam 24.01.20

Thank you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Prophet_92 24.01.20

Maniac86

great answer hairy Troll)a bunch of stupid being humiliated by offended Nuba)bathert treat)