3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eskobar777 24.01.20 02:47 pm

Questions related to the v games.1 (Prototype 2)

How to find the lair of the Linden Park?
106 Comments
Sort by:
a
artyr_95 24.01.20

please help with the mission of the beast and the booty(the first time he gets into the red zone with a helicopter)after I protect the truck from Goliath and I raise a scientist and fly glitch occurs with the loading and hangs this download what can I do?

F
Fog32 24.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/prototype_2/750418/

D
DEaD_MAKar 24.01.20

Argonaki, I have the same thing with the mission of claws. :(

C
Chillstream321 24.01.20

I wrote above how to fix it

G
Giperboloit 24.01.20

Not taken the job brain drain,the main character just stands in the center of the blue circle of the task and nothing happens(in the yellow area have everything except the lair).Please tell me you may need someone to transform or absorb,or is it unrecoverable already.The game is not bad it is a pity that such troubles(

S
Stalker_Snake 24.01.20

http://radsib86.ru/index.php/extensions/the-management-and-the-passage-of/762-prototype-2?showall=1&start=1

Here are all the secrets, bonuses, and mutations

D
DEaD_MAKar 24.01.20

Chillstream321, you'd at least have written as kernel to footcloth.

Solved the problem differently - I have steam Verve. The incentive for the game, right-click, properties. On the tab Local files you need to check the integrity of the cache and do a Defrag. After that it worked.

i
ixpaladin 24.01.20

In the red zone got to the den interrupted all ulcers continue to destroy the remaining elsewhere but exit the room no.Twice outplayed.
Truncated dokumekal.

T
Timohin 24.01.20

Hi all. Guys help with passing. The mission at the beginning *operation trap*.

Kill the beast, get the ability to use claws

Kill the second beast

Comes to the aid of soldiers, kill all the (r+right click) and all...then no one appears and the mission does not end.

What to do, where to go!?

r
rudzianok 24.01.20

Guys, help. Need save game with this mission.

Origin

Go to the letter M, moving to the base of the Black watch and stand on the marker, located directly on the roof of the building nearby. Consume a helicopter pilot. If you secretly make this not succeed, then consume the pilot, hiding from persecution. Get in the helicopter.

Thanks in advance

T
TheBeast 24.01.20

I'm looking for this doctor Sheffeld, in General, zadolbali this stupid hunt ! I want to destroy, not to fly and to seek out the shallow idiots

B
BloodyShot 24.01.20

Tupizm what about hunting,it is not clear where the goal would have made easier)))

C
Cyberstorrm 24.01.20

Chillstream321

The solution with the mission of the claws:

Download control point, THEN press ALT + TAB, without putting the game on pause, and then all of the cores and leave only ядро0 ядро1, or the opposite, from ядро0 ядро1 all cores, Alt tabnotes back in the game and everything will work

where's them off.chat ?

Timohin

Hi all. Guys help with passing. The mission at the beginning *operation trap*.

Kill the beast, get the ability to use claws

Kill the second beast

Comes to the aid of soldiers, kill all the (r+right click) and all...then no one appears and the mission does not end.

What to do, where to go!?

r
rudzianok 24.01.20

Please pull the save game from the green zone

T
TIGERblacK 24.01.20

Bloody Shot

It's fine, really it is necessary to press several times and turns to notice)

C
Chillstream321 24.01.20

Task Manager - processes, select prototype2.exe right-click to set the line and leave a tick only CPU 0 and CPU 1

M
MaxPayne12345 24.01.20

Guys please help. In the red zone is the topmost location of the Lair # 2 how to get out of the first room after it will kill all ulcers. I would be very grateful.

a
alex40360 24.01.20

guys!the mission does not remember the name, anyway where killed Guero(priest)trail. the mission doesn't open, standing in the blue circle and nothing happens...help

a
alex40360 24.01.20

here found a way, now the mission start

Working method with ArtMoney Thanks Zigmun1 and ChazzyMzK(100% Working mission after this method).

Manual

• - Run the Game and click Continue. ;

• - To enter the skills menu, and remember the call.in experience ;

• - Open ArtMoney ;

• - Select the process Prototype@2 ;

• - Click To Search

• In the value enter the call.the experience you noted ;

• - Type chose Integer(standard) ;

• - Click OK (Wait for search to complete);

• - After you Click on the green arrow(moved all the found value,they will be 2 or 1) ;

• - To change in the right table the value of all found addresses on 250000.

• - Enter the game, Save, Exit the game.

• Again to enter the game and enjoy.

E
Ezio Auditore 24.01.20

A question about Mercer. He is after certain attacks picks hand hammers as a weapon. I shy away and hammering everything they can, but he intercepts and gradually it kills me. Of course, I understand that you can fly over it and beating with a whip, (as I did), but that's no fun. In General, the question: when Mercer hammer hands, at which point (after some attacks) can it be beat? Interesting.