3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApacheRU 24.01.20 02:50 pm

Nvidia lowers performance (No Man's Sky)

It so happened that today was updated to driver 15.08 cator improve the performance in the no man's sky and fps noticeably grew up with a 67-55 right up to 40-30, also appeared a miracle of optimization as unexplained freezes during takeoff and seconds freezes during sharp turns. Played on high settings, now the situation is fluctuation only on low-medium.
My config:
Percents: Amd fx-8350
Memory: 8gb
Viduh: gtx 760 2gb
Win 10
56 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 24.01.20

Sect uncle Huang to protect the interests of the company. Decreased FPS firewood - run for 1070 - not just a good uncle Huang produced this miracle. If your computer, for some monstrous mistake even Nevada, kind uncle a wave of the hand will release the driver, and turn it into a bucket.

V
Vasiliy222 24.01.20

God I have a GTX 650 all games normally go after the last driver NMS ceased to fly after the dialogue

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

GG4
Well, how would the updates to bucket (although the pail) was high settings with 60-50fps, and now a bucket. Lol

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 24.01.20

Flow4Master
Vinnipuh still lacking

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Vasiliy222
well as though I shared my problem I had before the patch was just one problem after 2-3 hours of lag, only helped with the folding and unfolding of the game, I'm happy for you

L
Listoman 24.01.20

Flow4Master
Well his comp is like a bucket full)

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Oh, no you're lying!! NVIDIA this proizvoditelnosti and technology! Throw the pile in the bucket!!! The map is already 2years che!!!11, this all проц1

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings udowodni)

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
I don't care about AMD that I bought it doesn't mean I'm gonna praise(where it's not appropriate, but games with дх12 I fly, thanks), just the funny comments after wood fps dropped, and he was a card saying to change. I think the 1070 to buy, and a platform update, but the shit NVIDIA will continue, there is something. Poor manufacturer, but at the top there is no competition, and the budget cards is generally something good that at least there is a choice.

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

God, found what srach breed and dispute. I have 1080ке fps to 50 sags in 1080p. As generally speaking, optimization of the bottom! Here the wood will not save. Although unable to improve the situation.
P. S.. the Author suggest really look at the new silesiacum because It will not pull new games on high. And on the subject, just roll back the wood or even place native files from disk and all.

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Listoman
your offer to replace the iron is very funny, if you knew anything about hardware you would know that NVIDIA already 2 generations is not to increase productivity, but to optimize and increase the efficiency of graphics cards, so as it is not very your version comes, there is just visible on marinoe an understatement, before we had heard about that but didn't believe, and now he had caught them on this

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
Well, how can the poor be the top manufacturer on the market. So AMD should not even exist. A problem with the drivers is only the lemmings with cocksucking comp)

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
know until the budget allows, and don't see much point, it will be necessary to change to the next generation when normalnoe passion performance, against new consoles, just save up the coin

L
Listoman 24.01.20

ApacheRU
You're a little confused: nvidia has 2 generation increases the performance and energy efficiency)

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
Maybe even as you can and there are many examples. Most importantly good marketing.

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
Well, let example) is Interesting

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

NVIDIA driver underestimates the performance of pasani!
Today download crooked indie shit from steam there pixel graphics! so this shit lag! The incentive is written that the game is unoptimized piece of shit and lags on any hardware but I wrote the Huang he underestimated Minh wood!
My card personally underestimated pasani!

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Listoman
compare for example with the 7th generation and you udivishsya productivity increases through software not hardware. He is not talking about the deliberate undervaluation of the old cards, here's a live example with my problem

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
I am afraid that after these examples of faithful hamsters beat, and will be negative everywhere as the warp:( the hamster to Prove that he had a piece of the city very hard, I bought it!!1 this city! And I don't need this, I don't pay for the advertising and counter-advertising)) With NVIDIA's not so difficult because there are AMD-repulsed, so that the green is really to criticize, but there is something.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Rollback of fire wood helped or not?