3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApacheRU 24.01.20 02:50 pm

Nvidia lowers performance (No Man's Sky)

It so happened that today was updated to driver 15.08 cator improve the performance in the no man's sky and fps noticeably grew up with a 67-55 right up to 40-30, also appeared a miracle of optimization as unexplained freezes during takeoff and seconds freezes during sharp turns. Played on high settings, now the situation is fluctuation only on low-medium.
My config:
Percents: Amd fx-8350
Memory: 8gb
Viduh: gtx 760 2gb
Win 10
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealOrion 24.01.20

ApacheRU
Most likely the problem is drivers for this game. On my 950 the same problem + freezes every two minutes, helped roll back drivers. Many complains in the themes in no man's sky.

x
xzWhiteWolf 24.01.20

Yes what now a difference) a year is still unlikely without GTX1060+ will be able at least something to play)
By the way with an experimental patch to 760й and і5м holds 60 fps (limit included), have not been measured, but I think around 45-50, it is sometimes clearly not smooth enough. Right now the driver is updated, but the game will not go) There was nothing to do, flew, watched and forgot)
The game is not enough land content.

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
Ceases to have stuff to carry, first, crazy positions, now the video(I never even opened), but people says the opposite(not only PG) or are you inept fanatic of NVIDIA or just a Troll, maybe just stupid. Even though your first post in this thread that have gone missing, shows the seriousness of the situation) did you say and I don't expect that it is possible, after such discharge) And Google what is marketing and how many companies like NVIDIA rose off it with bad products, for the overall development does not hurt, at the same time a stupid question to ask will be less and examples to ask.

s
sources 24.01.20

I've always wondered why the graphics in games is evolving at a snail's pace and demands on hardware are growing leaps and bounds?

K
Kryogen 24.01.20

ApacheRU
You have conspiracies everywhere, at 1080 fps increased by 10! And if you still think AMD buy yourself sit and enjoy it, what's the problem?

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
There are still 2 links are there with the tests, but you are too dumb to follow them.
But my first post really went somewhere. Apparently, someone strongly it burned))
I'm still waiting for examples from you,sweetie.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.01.20

I was Ohhh, soooo fawn install the new driver!!!!! Although I loved to do it, as new ones appear, so just be to ride))) And it was about almost two years ago, but later became very careful to treat this! The new ones that came out have now decided to install them and No Mans Sky is much better. come on, even the screen resolution is more set, well, this is understandable, as there is for this game Sli delivered, but the next davichi 50: 50, that'll put soon after the upgrade vidyahu to Pascal.

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
Ohh, well I waited a little later, a direct transition to the individual. And I thought we had even a little chat, good-bye merged.

S
SkyNeverDie 24.01.20

The whole thread was not read, but I have a full paragraph, after installed the hardware, with a stable 70-90 fps started stable drawdown to the slideshow here and install then(
Although the game still has nothing to do

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Sidorovich12
Live many or so just someone say on the forums?

S
Sidorovich12 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Of examples about this enough.

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Listoman
we've already figured out where the problem came from what you petousis, it's not one me and that's with a gtx 760 probably a bug in the drivers. And your post is not only lost but two, and one played for me, I do not know why

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Kryogen
another one of you at least first read, we found the problem, don't know how to change the header for such restrictions as you and a couple more

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

sources
most likely be optimized and improved in favor of the new permits, and they eat a lot

R
Richards 24.01.20

In short I will not put)

A
Aleksey Ruferskiy 24.01.20

I have a geforce gtx 970 I installed a new driver for the video card in the end to me during the game started to appear, the friezes, and if a very large frieze on the Windows7 computer simply rebooted and sometimes just switched off the image during the game, not appearing until until you reboot the PC. I start think on the monitor, but then when it happened again, I tried to go into the settings menu of the monitor and went, and I ruled out the monitor from the list, then I checked the RAM, no errors found,after I protest none in furmark test for 20 minutes and not what happened, then I reinstalled windows 7 and put windows 10 and the same thing. In the end, I fell back on the primitive version of the driver, and everything started to fly friezes disappeared, and he stopped giving a black screen during the game and stopped to reboot.I wanted to buy a new video card. Here is nvidia Drava