3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApacheRU 24.01.20 02:50 pm

Nvidia lowers performance (No Man's Sky)

It so happened that today was updated to driver 15.08 cator improve the performance in the no man's sky and fps noticeably grew up with a 67-55 right up to 40-30, also appeared a miracle of optimization as unexplained freezes during takeoff and seconds freezes during sharp turns. Played on high settings, now the situation is fluctuation only on low-medium.
My config:
Percents: Amd fx-8350
Memory: 8gb
Viduh: gtx 760 2gb
Win 10
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Givemethedust
yeah the first thing I did, just wrote a post about it

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

ApacheRU
Inclined to think that you have something with a computer not. No sense in NVIDIA to cut by 30% the performance in some dumb game. Other games tested on the new driver?

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Givemethedust
no, it was not vremeni can put to check it, but I read the news about it, and four others found with this same problem, surprisingly all four of 760, this may be related with this video card, perhaps an error

T
The_Undertaker_ 24.01.20

GeForce 750 ti. Going to geforce expirience writes, they say, does not fit the MINIMUM system requirements. **SDATA optimization

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

ApacheRU
I once driver a couple of times dropped frequency maps from 1354 to 1342 MHz. I did a rollback, and by the time the next kosyachny driver worked fine.

p
pochtipushkin 24.01.20

The man wrote that after a driver update it dropped FPS, and there are already broke another holivar NVIDIA VS AMD. Students are those students. . .

A
ApacheRU 24.01.20

Givemethedust
looked, results: GTA V fps is not decreased, Battlefield 4, the same rules, and of course cscca all good, probably really a bug for this graphics card, will wait for fix(if it is)

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

ApacheRU
or for this game

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
Well, it looks like a regular drain) you Can PM me examples to distribute.

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
Better to let you sink, I don't trust you. I thought that I quite clearly wrote all.

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
Well, all right, give examples of the mind is not enough)))

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

Listoman
Too stupid provocation)

S
Sidorovich12 24.01.20

ApacheRU
The answer to this question is obvious. So you Nvidia directly hints at the fact that you sat on your card and it's time to shell out more money for a new one. And nobody cares that this card is enough performance to raise all current games on high level. Now Nvidia is famous for the fact that artificially lowers performance of video cards of previous generations in favor of buying new. So you advice is good...... Upgrade the driver unless it is absolutely necessary. Will save the nerves themselves, and the play will be more comfortable.

ApacheRU
Over the collapse, is another question. Glitch engine some games, which begins glucan vertical sync and lower fps, but restoring its health after the next deployment. This Far Cry 4 in the first patch was then corrected.

w
warp 37 24.01.20

It's NVIDIA, so everything is fine. I the first half of this year, caught BSOD's and got a slideshow in the old games. Helped, of course, roll back to last drivers.

In 2013 they have drivers that stopped the fans on the graphics cards, in 2015, cut performance on Kepler, year released The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

S
SanSanZ 24.01.20

warp 37
Oh, this can not be, it seems you're one of those lemmings with cocksucking comp. Crooked wood just for AMD MS? All lie well...

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Sidorovich12
warp 37
he's in the same game is a bug, and you already got your radio

L
LolkekMiraculer 24.01.20

Remember last year, Nvidia has released a new wonderful the driver, installed them, and... the computer started but I got the same hang after 10-15 minutes of use.(As revealed in the group associated with Nvidia, the problem was not just me)
In the end, roll on 355.98 saved. And if now install a new driver notice that after the Intro Rockstar(in GTAV) have to wait more than a minute and then wrote the lyrics(with the build, manufacturing and other). And 355.98 immediately goes after the text Intro.

L
Listoman 24.01.20

SanSanZ
This is not a provocation, but a statement)))

L
Listoman 24.01.20

All the lemmings dedicated)
Спойлерhttp://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/nvidia-drivers-true/
https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/71301/o-polze-obnovleniya-chetyre-pokoleniya-videokart-nvidia-protiv-drajverov-raznyh-let.html

S
Sidorovich12 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Well duck now in magic games like this bug.