3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEGION777 24.01.20 02:53 pm

Who were you scared of as a kid?

I for example the screen saver view and the Teletubbies.
141 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 24.01.20

L
Lightninggg 24.01.20

System requirements.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 24.01.20

NickoIa wrote:
Toxic zombie from half-life
I cry fast zombies scared, when out of doors in a new location out. Is the one who, from the roof of a tall building leapt. For the first time from surprise all saw past the planted, had to fight with what first caught after scrolling wheel.

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.01.20

I had the toilet on the street at night was dumb to walk. We look at the idea of guarding each other, but actually frightened.

p
pantera1990 24.01.20

To sleep with the door open and nezastroennoe Windows) feared that through the crack can see the monster and drag me down)))

T
Tay Mercer 24.01.20

Grandmother. She the old woman Shapoklyak was like.....

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 24.01.20

Babai of course) but seriously, it is probably something that all: hospitals, dentists, Gopnik, evil dogs of Satan and darkness. And remembered that he was afraid the goat and her kid who climbed to butt)

M
MelShlemming 24.01.20

I was afraid of the lemon. I was shocked when I checked on NG and I met him here...

S
Sasha Ostapchuk 24.01.20

very afraid of one-eyed neighbor)))

f
fog666666 24.01.20

cheese. this is the legend of the city were he allegedly dragged kids on the roof was hung by his feet and shook a trifle. but when we grew up not just PI...if this cheese.

A
AR3E 24.01.20

Glue, the cat from Ghost stories and some mythical creature from the shadows, I do not remember how that movie was called.

r
rPeBoJL 24.01.20

pantera1990
the main thing that the legs are not sticking out from under the blanket)

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 24.01.20

When she was tiny I watched with my mother the x-files. Then long ALL afraid at night.

B
Baltika devyatochka 24.01.20

I was afraid of the dark, I am so small, and dad playing Resident Evil 1 and such igrulya, that was dumb guys))

R
Rookwood 24.01.20

Was afraid of the dark and vampires, when I read Tolstoy's the Family of vampires. After It clowns were still afraid

r
rPeBoJL 24.01.20

Rookwood
Salimov Destiny to read in the night

D
DeadManWalking 24.01.20

in childhood, opposite my bed was a painting of the Mona Lisa, the famous painting of Da Vinci. And for several years I have every night was a nightmare. It seemed to me she looks at me. At me and through me. In General was afraid of this picture to useru. And sometimes my parents the next morning I said that night, they woke something incoherent and tried to tell about the painting, even though I don't remember. In General then the father removed the picture. Although parents knew that I'm afraid of her, but did not removed it and I was forbidden to touch her, like I had to fight my fear. Actually, I just got spooked out and there was nothing I could do about it.

K
Kasyanov Ilya 24.01.20

adrax
I did and now I'm afraid

G
Granda 24.01.20

When we were kids of the dark, dogs, and Gypsy)))

W
Wing42 24.01.20

Granda
Roma? Yes I am a Gypsy as a child with slingshot the only way were shot. On a good day at the very least a Gypsy, but less of them did not become. And over time, they disappeared.