3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister Pomoshnik 24.01.20 02:57 pm

Help Fallout Shelter (Fallout Shelter)

Contact this theme, than I can help)
87 Comments
Sort by:
L
LakerSC 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Don't quite understand how to increase the limit of stimulants and enteredin in the warehouse. New warehouses it will not increase. Have bustanul from 15 to 25, but I don't know how.

M
Mister Pomoshnik 24.01.20

LakerSC
The warehouse will not help, they are stored in the Medbay and Science Lab

L
LakerSC 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Thank you very much.

M

LakerSC
Please)

C
Castly 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Question about having children, going to have a bunch of women with a belly, but the children did not appear in any way. On the tablet faster as it all happened, rooms enough. I do not understand what it is.
And another question, increase the growth of the people is possible only through building of the radio station? Or they can do poyavlyatsya randomly?

M

Castly
You have all of them in one room?I mean women?

M

Castly
If you have a lot of people(starting with 25) They have come less often.
Build more stations and there send the most charismatic of people.
And on another only through save editors where you can create a resident

E
EMPs 24.01.20

Castly
If they will not send a - timer is. Also noticed that if you don't keep the game in the background, it seems faster (although it may be thought) - still more than an hour to wait for exactly got.
Random people walking, but personally I rarely. The main increase in travel (often in a red rocket, or somewhere else new residents find), a radio station not really tried yet that is where people float in addition to her.

M

EMPs
Thanks for the help)

C
Castly 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
The problem was solved by itself, the game krasnolese, restarted and all at once the crowd decided to have)

g
gmh4589 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
This problem is a mission to obtain 12 units of rare weapons. Collected 6, get seventh, the counter is reset to zero, i.e., shows that what I found 1/12. And so several times, only at different values and with different frequency of number received rare weapons in the setting is reset. I would have deleted this quest, but the reward is hurt for his good.
And Yes, I almost forgot (maybe this is important), began in Android in version 1.5, there a few times, it was dropped, now transferred save on the PC, and here, too, is reset.
How to fix?

M

gmh4589
Sorry buddy, but this is a game bug, will fix soon with a patch(

M

Probably the quest on time?

l
lenic 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
What kind of editor you can add people? Only those that on android?

M

lenic
Throw the save from PC to Android, download PG editor, add a resident, give back

G
GG4 24.01.20

Geez, edit the file and make yourself everything you need. billion inhabitants, covers, resources, weapons, whatever. I was playing (counting the time in the editor) in 35 minutes. Played on survival.

M

GG4
Alas, my friend, edit is simply wrong

M

GG4
As it can go?

M

To reach 200 residents in 35 minutes?? Smells of lies...

G
GG4 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Pass-means to build, to find (there is an encyclopedia of items and Pets). More there is nothing to do. And good morning, all this is easily done by editing the game files, like the clickers.