3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister Pomoshnik 24.01.20 02:57 pm

Help Fallout Shelter (Fallout Shelter)

Contact this theme, than I can help)
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diman DomiNowood 24.01.20

Is it possible to put the game on pause when you come out of it? And then shut down, went the next day and then half of the people suffocated and resources in the zeros

s
sKard 24.01.20

Something I have help in the game is not working, then the first Board is not flipping. So the main question is: how carry out a critical attack? And another question on the degree of interest less: improved the room of the caretaker, but on a mission in wasteland squad is sent only to one point! Or improve the translation is not correct, or I do not understand something?

c
callmegod 24.01.20

Skard
The critical attack affects setting P - Perception. The higher the score, the more often you spend a critical attack and the slower moving parts in sight.
Improve 1 time, can send on missions 2 groups, 2 times - 3 groups.
Skard UPD: 2
I understand the system in Фолл4 - storage system. And the higher R is, the faster it must go in Crete.

s
sKard 24.01.20

callmegod, thank you.
The critical attack affects setting P - Perception. The higher the score, the more often you spend a critical attack
so the player is not affected when you pop up a window with Crete. blow, and only the moment with moving arrows? Sorry, again, random.
Improve 1 time, can send on missions 2 groups, 2 times - 3 groups
so I thought ( to improve did not try to send the second group). Bad, I was hoping that would be the first to go in the second, saving time.
callmegod UPD:
I understand the system in Фолл4 - storage system. And the higher R is, the faster it must go in Crete.
I do not think early at low levels in every fight all three fighters critelli, now for the entire mission - not one of Crete. Rather die roll, the DnD system...

D
Diman DomiNowood 24.01.20

Damn, pause the game there or not?

I
Ikom-v 24.01.20

How perfect to start playing ?

c
callmegod 24.01.20

Valentin Komarov
On the first 3 floors, build Food, Energy and Water. So energy should be enough and the claws of death will have to Wade through a bunch of employees.
Don't sell Yellow stuff (legendary). Legendary weapons, with bad features don't sell, and disassemble it.
Warehouses build on a couple of levels below the rest of the buildings. Even if they don't have the energy, number of stored junk shall not be reduced.
Robotic assistants put the levels where you constantly need to collect something (food, water, energy).
If you know that I couldn't enter the game, send the residents to pump the characteristic that they have pumped the most.

I
Ikom-v 24.01.20

callmegod
Thank you

a
alexandrSila 24.01.20

Hello!!! why not create a legendary weapon?the factory is completely pumped, the drawings are, the parts are, but to create does not work, does not light the proper bulb? what to do?

l
lordofwater 24.01.20

Recently started playing on the computer. Prior to that, tried on Android - did not like. The computer is much more comfortable because of the large screen. Started specifically understand and had a few questions:
1. What determines when there are claws of death? The third day of play, yet was not. Or it depends on the number of residents in a refuge? While only attack raiders and ghouls, on 1st rooms are not (there is power and all in uniform).
2. Influence on that SPECIAL settings? A lot of things found on the Internet, I wanted to clarify:
- Strength affects the amount of damage done by weapons? That is, if the damage of the nail gun 14, then the force =5 it damage somehow increases?
- Perception increases the chance to find something rare in the wasteland (think the main for walkers). Also increases the chance to inflict maximum damage if the weapon has a scatter. That is, when the damage 6-8 and perception = 10 damage will always be 8. Do I understand correctly?
- Stamina increases the amount of life. Met in the description that improves damage resistance, and radiation and do not understand how this is done. Less damage when stamina is 10 or just of life more so the health bar slowly decreasing? Or both at once?
Charisma, do not understand why. Radio do not use, new residents easier through the pregnancy. The time that the couple came to the condition and so small. Can something?
The intellect does not understand why we need in the wasteland?
- Good luck in the wasteland increases the number of find caps. And all? The damage to the rarity of the items, the drop rate of Crete is not affected?
3. She found that the information in the Wasteland and vault skills in different work. For example dexterity in the wasteland affects the chance of escape from a strong enemy and in sanctuary increases the attack speed. Question: when you walk into the building like a supermarket (it is as if in the nether) increased attack speed from agility work? Or only in your sanctuary?

l
lordofwater 24.01.20

and another question arose. On your smartphone you can enter it in the dream state and nothing in the asylum didn't happen (fires, attacks, and so on), just the time passed with all the pluses. In the PC version like this? ALT+TAB and minimize the game in the background this has no effect. Only find the exit to the main menu. Maybe something to not load every time you save?

c
callmegod 24.01.20

lordofwater
1. On the number of inhabitants. I think from 50-60 begin to come. And the more you open the door of the shelter, the more they will come. Raids are becoming more frequent raiders, with 15 000+ caps. Kratocracy attack, only in those areas that are adjacent to the ground and when little energy.
2. - Power (S), affects the hacking in the wasteland. Find something, and if power allows, something falls out, stuff or cover.
- Perception (P), affects the Crete attack (see above). Perception only increases the chances to beat out max damage, it's not 100% guarantee max damage. Increases the chance of finding a hut\market
- Endurance (E), increases the number of HP and damage resistance, and radiation.
Charisma (C) affect travelers in the wasteland + some ghouls will not attack and will give up without a fight that will be asked, whether caps, weapons or clothes.
- Intelligence (I), in combination with Charisma (C), allows not only acquainted with the inhabitants of the wasteland, but also to help them achieve awards.
Luck (L), affects the amount of trash found and its level and the number of the found caps.
3. Yes, Agility (A) affects attack speed in the wasteland. And as you said, reduces all damage taken in the text brodilka. + Can escape once again clashes with serious enemies.
++++++++
Save and Exit. If food and water all right, then come back the next day, all are healthy and well fed. If it is not to be missed, will be each time a hungry, half sick HP and lowers happiness.
alexandrSila
A small number of the population, I think. I had that with power armor. Just enough, and people 91 and inactive had the chance. Brought to 101 inhabitant, and of course once activated.

l
lordofwater 24.01.20

Thank you, things are clearer. About save and exit. You can dial a stock of food and all supplies for pumping abilities. The next day everyone will get +1 to skills, and what they ate during this time, the game does not take into account the level varies but little.
Now about perception. Is it doesn't affect the rarity of found items? That is things. The trash and cover affects luck as I understand. And yet perception depends on finding hidden places such as supermarket and huts. The idea is the longer a resident travels the more rare items, there are more bold enemies to guard them.
Another question about opponents. I noticed that over time kratocracy in the wasteland have become fatter. The same weapon was brought down earlier with one approach, then, need 1.5-2. It is within a 30 minute walk from the shelter. Does time in the game it depend?

c
callmegod 24.01.20

lordofwater
You're right, the Perception, increases the chance of finding a hut\market.... To the trash, I'll take clothes and weapons.
To gain food\water\energy, not necessarily. It happens that the raiders steal stock and freeze all production, BUT if people are less pumped, they will withdraw from the crisis. And at the next startup, everything will be fine. Well with pumping everything is clear, the bleeding does not stop, unless you have strained energy.
Of time and the level of your tramp. The higher the level, the fatter his enemies, and the longer reeling, the fatter and more dangerous enemies. First up; radharamana, kratocracy raiders. Then; Yao-Gai, Guli... Through the day; fire ants, bog...But they can meet only in text form.

l
lordofwater 24.01.20

If the fat of the enemies depends on the level of a tramp then it turns out that it is better to send in a wasteland inhabitant of low level with a good weapon and skills pumped. Then the opponents at the supermarket it is less greasy, good weapons, and the stats allow you to find a good thing and increase survival. Moreover, the number of stimpaks level independent, 25 a well, as the road gets. There it seems is not limited. I'll try.

c
callmegod 24.01.20

lordofwater
If resident 1st LVL don't go to work and in the wasteland, and to pump performance high, and then pump up to 50ур, it will have the highest performance.
Only,I'm afraid to get caught and you will be the only one to junk, due to the low level. And while you're doing that, you've just accumulated. And weeks, only one flow - not worth it. While you put all in max, you have to be open and power armor and legendary weapons, and 100+ residents and a bunch of covers and the extra Mr helper) + a bunch of Pets and all the tasks are completed.

l
lordofwater 24.01.20

That's a good one. So the level not only increases the oiliness of the enemies and the amount of HP of the inhabitants of shelters. He is also affected, judging by your words, extremely vypadenii items. Thank you for your answers.
Just in supermarkets to reach the boss character level 30 3-4 stimpak, there are four attacking, and tramp one, and the assistant not to take it with you, well, except for the pet. And the boss 5-6, half strip takes down a gun for the attack, this is when endurance 5. And tramp it from plazmennoi rifle at 10%, Krit only saves. And his weapons such steep rises, which was so much beaten, only cap as a reward.

I
Igor1250 24.01.20

After a certain period of time shelter is erased, and you have to create a new how to solve this problem?

C
Carelia 24.01.20

Don't want a separate topic, then ask. In the wiki they write that at a high charisma in the wasteland you can meet the merchants, is that true? If Yes, then how it is implemented and whether their product is interesting things? (animals for example, or yellow things) and on what currency trade is implemented ?

c
callmegod 24.01.20

Carelia
Don't worry, these merchants are purely arbitrary. They are present only in text form. Get 50кр, for example. That's all)