3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19 11:14 am

Games with the coolest story!

Welcome people!I appreciate the game not for the graphics component,but the storyline and the rich imagination of developers.
For example(IMHO):a Series of games Warhammer 40000:Dawn of War series of games Mass effect series, Warcraft games,a series of games C&C series,Starcraft, the Diablo series of games,series of games of Half-Life, etc. until sagovsky mortal Kombat (hard to call it a plot) but it does not say mortal rules!
And what do you prefer? What do you value in games?
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morag_Tong 03.09.19

no offense, but your little list discourage all desire to even think on this topic

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 03.09.19

Seke.Seke
I do not understand people who appreciate the game the most. Games with a good plot very little, and you have won a list. Immediately leads to the idea that man himself does not know what he likes. What I appreciate? The atmosphere and gameplay. But if we're talking about the game the coolest game this Mafia. Nothing else even comes to mind. Although this is not my favorite game.

t
tovarish comrade 03.09.19

MGS.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 03.09.19

The Witcher 1-2
THE WALKING DEAD

A
AT_Sagor 03.09.19

The game is not story, not graphics and design. Most importantly fascinated by you if you game, Pocar whether it is your heart, captured the spirit, gave Lee the priceless hours of enjoyment! But what is it? - everyone has their own...

B
Beta_1 03.09.19

1) Bioshock Infinite. Although the plot is there, like, can be attributed to the advantage of the game, but at the same time he was terribly confused.
2) Mass Effect 2. The second part(not the first and not the third). In the third part did not like the ending :/ Well, I think many agree with me.

What belongs on your list... You wrote, game with the coolest story, but the list is one of your favorite games. In Warhammer 40,000 in General, the plot is almost there.

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

Beta_1
Read cycle the Horus Heresy and another 40+ books in this universe) understand)

B
Beta_1 03.09.19

Seke.Seke
the theme is the Game(!) the coolest story

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

Beta_1
when the game is really addictive and like not what the plot,but the very essence, can and additional literature to do!

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
Game without story is nothing.You know how it is during lunch or smoke break at work so I went to half an hour and all.But when you're at home and too lazy to go somewhere and when the disease can be carried away than that.Of course you can many things to do at home))) especially when you have a girl))) but sometimes she's too tired)))).

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

Camonte
I'm sorry, really, where am I to you thinkers the universe.

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

at_sagor
Priceless hours of enjoyment I give about***and for the NN-th sum of money,my Oh only captures parachute jump.No offense)))

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

And enough commentators minus. They only Express my opinion.Yes, sometimes I answer roughly, but not minus the person.And in kommentoi debate the truth is born))))

Y
Ya Betmen 03.09.19

Well, for me it's the Mafia and the Witcher at the moment.

A
A.R.1 03.09.19

Saints Row 1-2, and the story and gameplay on top, really crappy implemented.
GTA Vice City, mafia and the first TD

B
Beta_1 03.09.19

Seke.Seke
I repeat: the Theme is GAME with the coolest STORY. Not awesome and best book.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

And what do you prefer? What do you value in games?
GREATON!!111
and finally, the author is not correctly matched the theme of the question and gave quite a dull thesis.
out in the same варкрафт3 the story was not so straightforward and blunt as can pacotaco.
in дьябле2 the plot may be dull but in comparison say with the sacred more deeply. etc.
but in the mass effet 2 story can be worse than TK similar to the tale of Koschei the immortal or bun. in the age of gay 2 story and it was fun. however, what game of this is better...
and finally the plot is very amorphous thing it is hard to evaluate for some chotko poznanskim criteria.
from modern games I like to think that the assassin is the most interesting idea for a story when tolerant of its implementation. like every heresy, and a pair of cool sciencey stuff chased in historical events.

B
BioGen 03.09.19

For all the time except the first Mafia nothing worthy is not met,at her level it is unlikely to appear, what lists you game.But for 2014, I was struck by the plot of the new Wulfie it a decent game I would say GOTI.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 03.09.19

Seke.Seke
You know, now I'm beginning to understand you. But only to love the game for the story - pretty weird. There's movies and books. And the games needed to play them, not to see them as the same movie.

S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
Everyone has their own truth.WELL, for example I play when I have time and due to the fact that I can't wait to see the denouement of a company in the game.This as reading a book,running after a football in the yard before dinner, take a book and realize that what still wants Goodwin, this Quartet).a game without story and a company like DotA 2) it's just the rest and relaxation of the brain)))