3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seke.Seke 03.09.19 11:14 am

Games with the coolest story!

Welcome people!I appreciate the game not for the graphics component,but the storyline and the rich imagination of developers.
For example(IMHO):a Series of games Warhammer 40000:Dawn of War series of games Mass effect series, Warcraft games,a series of games C&C series,Starcraft, the Diablo series of games,series of games of Half-Life, etc. until sagovsky mortal Kombat (hard to call it a plot) but it does not say mortal rules!
And what do you prefer? What do you value in games?
39 Comments
Sort by:
W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 03.09.19

Seke.Seke
DotA is just the same, not relaxing the brain, anyway, not like to play in every movie. And I wrote that love the game because of the story - strange, because in the games, as a rule, the story is either secondary, or even stupid.

L
Lightninggg 03.09.19

Endless summer.

D
Devil208 03.09.19

I would say what game has the best story, but silent. Because you shall Not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not leave unpunished the one who takes His name in vain.. After all, the author will not pay attention even on this post, and Ko***mA-sa* I will scold.

R
Richards 03.09.19

I in what did not play, the only epic story was the first metal hiera on the ps 1 with a Russian voice acting, and third metal gear, though without Ruzicka, but the emotions are felt, waiting 5, ground zero set of missions, one mission in principle, the rules, the plot, but to be honest looking back at the first part, alas, does not hold and therefore people do not understand why metal gear with the best storyline of all the games.

There is that above mentioned in comments of the game even more do not reach the metal hiera.

D
Devil208 03.09.19

Raji-Dragon
GZ is just the prologue and does not reflect anything, except, perhaps, the events that occurred during this period. Oh and this demo was released to showcase the new mechanics. But not to show you a cool story. Although, people familiar with previous parts, a lot of interesting things found.

m
mr. SD 03.09.19

If you take the plot, the Mass Effect trilogy has no equal. There he is the best!!

C
Cold Mind 03.09.19

I see some people praise Mass Effect and Bioshock... I'll Have to check what is there. Thanks for the tip. :)

Well, he will recommend a series of Silent Hill. The deepest plot, detailed world and its history in the mists of time, are ubiquitous symbols and metaphors.
I don't think at the moment there is at least one game at the same level in story component.

P
Palutena 03.09.19

1) Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
2) Xenoblade Chronicles
3) MGS3
4) World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
5) Mass Effect 1-3
6) Walking Dead season 1
7) Witcher 2
8) Guild Wars 2

A
Aleksey Kovalskiy 03.09.19

metro 2033 is a game with a very cool story and graphics

N
Nedas 03.09.19

Lightning.
By the way, Yes, after the Endless Summer went in mourning. Awesome game

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

Seke.Seke wrote:
I appreciate the game not for the graphics component,but the storyline and the rich imagination of developers.
Well done, and should be © =]
In General, you have listed some of the best games of all time, so that's a plus ) Some of the best, but not all. ME not one of them ;]

Now in addition topics. Once I have compiled a list of"the aspects of the game. The categories in which displayed an overall assessment of the game, will not be superfluous.
Advanced aspects of the game:
Graphics
Sound
Music
Physics
Performance
Interface
The plot
Gameplay/Atmosphere
Management
The possibilities of the game world
Terrain, territory
NPC

A simplified list:
Graphics
Music
Physics
The plot
Gameplay
Management

Everything has a value, ideally, a harmonious combination of all. Although once there was a time where people were content with zero dialogue text game...

By the way, you rightly point out one mistake: you wrote on the topic. If the question is, WHAT do you like in games, and then the coolest story? It would be nice to give an example of cool story, and along with the definition of the term cool story.

Seke.Seke wrote:
Game without story is nothing.
this game is ready to argue with you

D
Dedema 03.09.19

I like WCDMA 3 and Far cry 3. In фк3 but in my opinion, a very good story

L
Lich UndeadKing 03.09.19

To me, the best story was while in Mass Efect 1. To other parts of the hands never came.

y
yariko.v 03.09.19

Not going to list a lot of games as good plot can boast not one game. Moreover, the interest in a particular plot also depend on the preferences of the player.
Give a couple of examples.
I think Dreamfall the longest journey can confidently earn the prize-a cool story. Fascinating worlds of stark and Arcadia, dreamery, the conspiracy of the secret organization of Waticorp, the ability of GH to cross the border worlds, and still a lot of plot Goodies! By the way, this game is the second part of the series. The first part is also good for her!
Another contender for the title of a great story is Ever17 Out of infinity. Just imagine, you went in the underwater theme Park. And all anything, but an accident happens and the Park begins to flood! Had to evacuate almost all visitors. But, some heroes and You will of fate remained trapped inside. How to get out? How to call for help? Wait?... The atmosphere of hopelessness pervades the story from beginning to end. Check yourself for survival, and discover all the endings that depend on your choice.

s
serg5555 03.09.19

For me the best plot was in the game Neverwinter nights 2. Mask of betrayal. In conversation with God, I just fell into the astral plane for 20 minutes. Sat under hypnosis. The plot of this game is simply brilliant.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.09.19

GTA IV , Mafia I and II

S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

The Witcher 1-2

V
Vanek Shehminkin 03.09.19

Mafia 1 and 2, Fallout 3, CoD MW 1 and 2, PM Stalker, Half life, Gta SA and VC.

O
OldLis 03.09.19

Assassins. Yes, many people like them poking around on the subject of cons. But as for the plot - AC2 (the whole trilogy), AC3, black flag and the last origin is topcik.
The Witcher - the whole trilogy, Mass effect trilogy (without Andromeda), dragon Age trilogy - no need to say that 2 and 3 not ice - it's all about the story, and the stories throughout dragonage luxurious.