3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfir 19.09.19 09:35 pm

Tips on the game. Can find for yourself something new (No Man's Sky)

1 - Inventory it your all.
Download the inventory as long as you can(preferably to the max, and he's 48). Space will always be small. Do not be surprised that ship, say, 20 cells, and you have 43. On the ship's resources are at 500, and you have 250. Each pumping cell will increase the subsequent cost of pumping 10K so you will need a lot of money. station to improve is better to look through the beacons with a beam of light.
2 - Units are also your all.
Units can earn more than 3 ways:
*Selling resources at bargain price at some stations(where the average is from +90 to +120% of revenues)
*the study of the planets, but this method is not so profitable. 1 the planet on average 400-500k available, and the time to spend a lot in search of animals.
*selling stuff with drones. It just so happened that the drone drops a Titan and stuff for 13k each. With a good gun and about Tolosa on the planet to farm with maximum efficiency. And if the planet their maximum level, then consider you on a gold mine. Titanium, by the way, it is possible to sell for a decent price.
3 - don't sell all the resources at once!(not true for bleed)
Often bleeding something will require resources which are not in the system where you are. Fly from system to system expensive, and buying is still not profitable so 1 pack 500 on a ship of copper or gold should always be present. Remember: carbon, zinc, iron, plutonium and tamie-9 on each planet, so don't be afraid for the lack of them :D
4 - Feed the creatures.
Most of the types of resources you can only get through animals. Feed them or they will vomit up the treasure, or dig out, or will lead you to them. For example Oregon, which is actively used for pumping something +5, can only be obtained this way.
5 - Stacie improvement.
Improve better to put near his type. So you will increase its effectiveness. When you stack the strip on the right will have extra strip showing the bonus from the stack. The higher the number in the stack, the bigger the bonus
6 - fly to orbit faster.
If the point is too far away, don't torture yourself. Go into orbit and fly with it. It is much faster and more economical. If you just move your mouse right in the center of the place where we need to cut the hyperdrive that the ship will find the course, and will fly itself almost to the point, ie do not need to bathe stopping in front of the planet and choosing how to fly
7 - Hiding from the storm in caves.
If the storm caught you by surprise, nothing will prevent you from taking the Blaster and using 2-3 grenades to make a hole or cave in the rock. The temperature immediately in their stabiliziruemost.
8-don't buy multi-function Blaster from merchants
One reason: with high probability you will get it for free from a lonely traveler on a deserted station, and he will clearly be the same. The chance of such is quite large (clearly above to find the ship but still better than yours). The farther you are from your first system the higher the chance to get a powerful Blaster. So I'm in the 3rd system got a Blaster to 17 cells and it is more than enough. Tolosa it cost to 95K with pumped garbage to scatter. If you do decide to buy the Blaster, then take all the improvements on his own. The same applies to the ship
9 - Return clears heat
When sawing with a laser, if you release the mouse, wait until the beam is interrupted and a multi-tool will begin to cool, and press again the heating process is reset and the weapon will start to heat up from the beginning.
10 - When sawing large stones of the field (such as only neutral items to spawn gold, Heidi and etc.) are sometimes little stones hanging in the air and difficult to collect. If you cut the top to remain these stones will not.
11 - Neutral elements podsvechivayut cubes in the scan.
Thus it is possible to collect all the field and not to dig waste rock (written in gold and to destroy, and when saw the gold in inventory is not falling)
12 - satin pass you will get anyway.
Just steadily work towards your goals and someday you will find the anomaly in the system. You immediately recognize her, she stands out much. There you will receive a drawing of the Atlas pass 1. Crafted its it 1 time and it will be right for you. Stations don't forget to open the opposite door and pump equipment
If you have any tips, secrets or tactics write down. Will help the readers and will accelerate the study of the game.

173 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syahou Dun 19.09.19

From a dealer at the station, you can learn all dictionary:
- stuffed pockets of carbon
- shove him in the snout 20, choose to replenish shields,
- shoved 20 more and you can learn a new word,
and so on to infinity, while patience is not enough

- in the second approach, it is possible to ask him to repair equipment (for the amulet) or a gift (for the relic) - the same endlessly.

Before entering the building can usually be saved - saved, gets a text adventure, give a wrong answer, just choose another answer. Same thing with Monoliths remain somewhere near, come, do.

The monoliths:- if it crashed bird finish it,
- you grabbed the stone hand - give Heredia,
- in the monolith cheto alive from different agencies, get out.

F
Fallen.knight 19.09.19

Thinkfir wrote:
5-Stacie improvement.
Improve better to put near his type. So you will increase its effectiveness
If you have any tips, secrets or tactics write down. Will help the readers and will accelerate the study of the game.
there is evidence? the frame you see, but what exactly gives? how strong is the effect?

G
GG4 19.09.19

Fallen.knight
The head of his think.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 19.09.19

how to feed animals? they shy away from me or stare so stupid.. no pop-UPS, tips, anything..

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Crimean Corsair
hold means They are usually either the carbon or the iron eaten ) Well, Yes, prey won't work

I
Ioannn 19.09.19

Cool Temko is the author of Malory!

M
MikuHadsune 19.09.19

Oh. Thanks for the topic. I learned a lot. Especially thanks about animals and stack improvements.

I
Ioannn 19.09.19

You can still add that to a distant point on the planet, you can quickly reach orbit.

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Ioannn
added )

F
Fallen.knight 19.09.19

GG4
Oh great guru, come down the poor, and help us IDO not I his the head to comprehend the fact that you obviously.
but seriously, I am sorry, as the water farted and said nothing, but the message got. why?
on topic, sort of noticed when stakesi improvement circle is filled in a slightly different shade longer. it seems the more the greater plus have surrounded the improvement. right now, I will add a screenshot

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Fallen.knight
I updated the post and added your words that such issues do not arise )

D
DarkTwister_rus 19.09.19

how to upgrade equipment?

A
AdamJensen 19.09.19

DarkTwister_rus
On the planets scattered capsules, going to they can buy the improvement for increasing inventory.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 19.09.19

I should add that it is convenient to farm drones from the roofs of buildings. Flying drones harshly blunt and sometimes just circling around the building. Similarly, with four-legged and two-legged. Besides, sometimes come across buildings with complex roofs, where you can also hide behind structures from the shots if he does.

I
Ihor Makarov 19.09.19

for repair of broken ships all the ingredients at once you need to have in the inventory is the most annoying in the game

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Dr_Drift_RU
that's only if the drone dies over the building of the loot will fall through. Ala bug short

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.09.19

from myself, about the cave:
If you wandered into a cave to gluhomat, and back to hoof it long/lazy/impossible, Kraft a sphere which is undermining the rock and just shoot the ceiling up above his head flies a jetpack into the formed tunnel and do a shot ahead of him (that would be in the tunnel was deepening for landing) fly there and from there continue to bomb the ceiling. I got so SOOOOO deep caves.

a
aimbot357 19.09.19

How to return back to the system, which has already been?

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.09.19

aimbot357
using hyperdigital think

a
aimbot357 19.09.19

PsiX_Storrent
This is certainly an original answer, write more precisely, how to return to the system where you were long ago? Maybe somehow through the magazine discoveries to put a mark or something?