3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfir 19.09.19 09:35 pm

Tips on the game. Can find for yourself something new (No Man's Sky)

1 - Inventory it your all.
Download the inventory as long as you can(preferably to the max, and he's 48). Space will always be small. Do not be surprised that ship, say, 20 cells, and you have 43. On the ship's resources are at 500, and you have 250. Each pumping cell will increase the subsequent cost of pumping 10K so you will need a lot of money. station to improve is better to look through the beacons with a beam of light.
2 - Units are also your all.
Units can earn more than 3 ways:
*Selling resources at bargain price at some stations(where the average is from +90 to +120% of revenues)
*the study of the planets, but this method is not so profitable. 1 the planet on average 400-500k available, and the time to spend a lot in search of animals.
*selling stuff with drones. It just so happened that the drone drops a Titan and stuff for 13k each. With a good gun and about Tolosa on the planet to farm with maximum efficiency. And if the planet their maximum level, then consider you on a gold mine. Titanium, by the way, it is possible to sell for a decent price.
3 - don't sell all the resources at once!(not true for bleed)
Often bleeding something will require resources which are not in the system where you are. Fly from system to system expensive, and buying is still not profitable so 1 pack 500 on a ship of copper or gold should always be present. Remember: carbon, zinc, iron, plutonium and tamie-9 on each planet, so don't be afraid for the lack of them :D
4 - Feed the creatures.
Most of the types of resources you can only get through animals. Feed them or they will vomit up the treasure, or dig out, or will lead you to them. For example Oregon, which is actively used for pumping something +5, can only be obtained this way.
5 - Stacie improvement.
Improve better to put near his type. So you will increase its effectiveness. When you stack the strip on the right will have extra strip showing the bonus from the stack. The higher the number in the stack, the bigger the bonus
6 - fly to orbit faster.
If the point is too far away, don't torture yourself. Go into orbit and fly with it. It is much faster and more economical. If you just move your mouse right in the center of the place where we need to cut the hyperdrive that the ship will find the course, and will fly itself almost to the point, ie do not need to bathe stopping in front of the planet and choosing how to fly
7 - Hiding from the storm in caves.
If the storm caught you by surprise, nothing will prevent you from taking the Blaster and using 2-3 grenades to make a hole or cave in the rock. The temperature immediately in their stabiliziruemost.
8-don't buy multi-function Blaster from merchants
One reason: with high probability you will get it for free from a lonely traveler on a deserted station, and he will clearly be the same. The chance of such is quite large (clearly above to find the ship but still better than yours). The farther you are from your first system the higher the chance to get a powerful Blaster. So I'm in the 3rd system got a Blaster to 17 cells and it is more than enough. Tolosa it cost to 95K with pumped garbage to scatter. If you do decide to buy the Blaster, then take all the improvements on his own. The same applies to the ship
9 - Return clears heat
When sawing with a laser, if you release the mouse, wait until the beam is interrupted and a multi-tool will begin to cool, and press again the heating process is reset and the weapon will start to heat up from the beginning.
10 - When sawing large stones of the field (such as only neutral items to spawn gold, Heidi and etc.) are sometimes little stones hanging in the air and difficult to collect. If you cut the top to remain these stones will not.
11 - Neutral elements podsvechivayut cubes in the scan.
Thus it is possible to collect all the field and not to dig waste rock (written in gold and to destroy, and when saw the gold in inventory is not falling)
12 - satin pass you will get anyway.
Just steadily work towards your goals and someday you will find the anomaly in the system. You immediately recognize her, she stands out much. There you will receive a drawing of the Atlas pass 1. Crafted its it 1 time and it will be right for you. Stations don't forget to open the opposite door and pump equipment
If you have any tips, secrets or tactics write down. Will help the readers and will accelerate the study of the game.

173 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

RolandXIII
hmmm, not tried. I for the whole game current 2 ship found and those were not very good :D

o
osdf 19.09.19

Ioannn
Well, everything is simple - the procedural generation of planets...and ACC count gallop sohranyalki would weigh if every senereo the system in detail remember...more than the game itself I suppose!

o
osdf 19.09.19

Udawische
I voobche anomalies on drawings for pass found

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.09.19

UR! Yesterday finally bought a boat of 22 cells )) Made for myself a conclusion that is very convenient to deal in gold, on the planet where you now find it in abundance, as well as zinc, and herredia.

M
MARADER 48ru 19.09.19

For fast walking at the same time press the Q (kick multi-tool) and a Space. The point is that the impact gives the acceleration and continue to support space flight.

C
Carelia 19.09.19

PsiX_Storrent wrote:
UR! Yesterday finally bought a boat of 22 cells )) Made for myself a conclusion that is very convenient to deal in gold, on the planet where you now find it in abundance, as well as zinc, and herredia
God, Yes, arriving at any busy station in orbit and buy up all the ships resonators, and sell the one they are star marked, the net profit from each about 24 mowers , much more productive that mongonacle that you described.

I
Ioannn 19.09.19

osdf wrote:
Well, everything is simple - the procedural generation of planets...and ACC count gallop sohranyalki would weigh if every senereo the system in detail remember...more than the game itself I suppose!
Duck I'm just one jump done. And can not find a system which jumped.

S
Sirdi 19.09.19

Who where he gives a satin pass 2?
I'm tired-opened almost all of the technology,performed a road Atlas,and cards 2 and 3 pass so anywhere and no one met
No amount of Google-all each other contradict.

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

osdf
lol. Everything is stored in the digits system of the Witcher 3: see Bush, it is. Turned away from Bush and he's already in the database on your PC the numeral 01010101000110. No one sohranyaet objects as they are

b
bibikaz 19.09.19

5 - Stacie improvement.
Improve better to put near his type. So you will increase its effectiveness. When you stack the strip on the right will have extra strip showing the bonus from the stack. The higher the number in the stack, the bigger the bonus

People, tell me, how to stack the improvement which button they compete. Resources are moved normally, but the improvement Fig.

C
CoenCrow 19.09.19

bibikaz
Improvements can only break down, you cannot drag.

b
bibikaz 19.09.19

CoenCrow
Okay,thank you.

M
Maxnikit 19.09.19

There is another Very useful feature.On the move press Q and a jet pack.You will fly forward.Endurance is better not to swing,a jet pack is more useful

o
origamikiller 19.09.19

Maxnikit
Convenient. Thank you

R
RolandXIII 19.09.19

ApMaJIuH
In factories, administrations and abandoned buildings. Also they sometimes give the NPCs... and sometimes of monoliths you can get.

Tehi what you make out such and disappear.

R
RolandXIII 19.09.19

ApMaJIuH wrote:
phase beam cannon damage Sigma, improved reflection Sigma remains
The idea is that they should understand, for this improvement. But I experienced myself that the phase of the beam I did not want to understand... most likely a bug.
You cannot only make out basic parts: Reflective shield, hyperdrive, impulse engine, takeoff accelerator and photon cannon.

F
Fenderrr 19.09.19

RolandXIII wrote:
I should add that interface to radio tower radio can be used infinitely(until you give a wrong answer to the riddle(then it is blocked)).
You can have the details!? Where it is possible to find infinite points of the wreck of the ships?
I do so on the encoded beacon doing search of asylum, flying there and if you come across an Observatory or a place where there is a panel with a question, give an answer to the question and sometimes get a crash site, but after answering the panel question is no longer active, don't understand how it can be use repeatedly.

H
Hydrolisk 19.09.19

Fenderrr
maybe he meant things which has in the sky a beam of light? There is still a bypass chip is needed. So these things can be used indefinitely. Just make a new chip.

By the way about the chips. They can be a good deal. Iron like mud around the plutonium that nifiga not rare. 10 iron + 10 plutonium will cost about 400, a chip of them scratchey 3500.

F
Fenderrr 19.09.19

Hydrolisk wrote:
maybe he meant things which has in the sky a beam of light? There is still a bypass chip is needed. So these things can be used indefinitely. Just make a new chip.
Spoilerphobic
Stone knowledge — He will teach you the alien words and improve your relationship with the race to which they belong.
Monolit — If you choose the puzzle you get a reward and also improve relations with the local race

Colonial Outpost
Colonial Outpost — closed building with a puzzle inside to get to it, use a grenade. For the correct solution you will receive some of the materials, items or learn a new word.
Production facility — same as above, with the exception of remuneration are usually provided by the drawings.

Transmission
Transmission tower — will show you a signal from a crashed spaceship. After finding it, you need to repair it to make it your own.
Lighthouse Finding it will lead you to the planetary outposts. There you will find the stranger with whom you can talk. Can learn a new word, to improve their situation with his race, or to get more tangible rewards.
The Observatory — It will allow you to scan the space for places of interest, but first you have to solve the puzzle.

Asylum
Asylum — small houses, which contain various rewards (from drawings to new words).

UPD Did so, you need to choose all the time the drivetrain!

R
RolandXIII 19.09.19

Hydrolisk
No, not about them... but they too can be infinite use, while the bypass chips craftily.

Fenderrr
Not transmission a stream
They lead to buildings that are marked as radio tower... and that's just about them and I said