3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfir 19.09.19 09:35 pm

Tips on the game. Can find for yourself something new (No Man's Sky)

1 - Inventory it your all.
Download the inventory as long as you can(preferably to the max, and he's 48). Space will always be small. Do not be surprised that ship, say, 20 cells, and you have 43. On the ship's resources are at 500, and you have 250. Each pumping cell will increase the subsequent cost of pumping 10K so you will need a lot of money. station to improve is better to look through the beacons with a beam of light.
2 - Units are also your all.
Units can earn more than 3 ways:
*Selling resources at bargain price at some stations(where the average is from +90 to +120% of revenues)
*the study of the planets, but this method is not so profitable. 1 the planet on average 400-500k available, and the time to spend a lot in search of animals.
*selling stuff with drones. It just so happened that the drone drops a Titan and stuff for 13k each. With a good gun and about Tolosa on the planet to farm with maximum efficiency. And if the planet their maximum level, then consider you on a gold mine. Titanium, by the way, it is possible to sell for a decent price.
3 - don't sell all the resources at once!(not true for bleed)
Often bleeding something will require resources which are not in the system where you are. Fly from system to system expensive, and buying is still not profitable so 1 pack 500 on a ship of copper or gold should always be present. Remember: carbon, zinc, iron, plutonium and tamie-9 on each planet, so don't be afraid for the lack of them :D
4 - Feed the creatures.
Most of the types of resources you can only get through animals. Feed them or they will vomit up the treasure, or dig out, or will lead you to them. For example Oregon, which is actively used for pumping something +5, can only be obtained this way.
5 - Stacie improvement.
Improve better to put near his type. So you will increase its effectiveness. When you stack the strip on the right will have extra strip showing the bonus from the stack. The higher the number in the stack, the bigger the bonus
6 - fly to orbit faster.
If the point is too far away, don't torture yourself. Go into orbit and fly with it. It is much faster and more economical. If you just move your mouse right in the center of the place where we need to cut the hyperdrive that the ship will find the course, and will fly itself almost to the point, ie do not need to bathe stopping in front of the planet and choosing how to fly
7 - Hiding from the storm in caves.
If the storm caught you by surprise, nothing will prevent you from taking the Blaster and using 2-3 grenades to make a hole or cave in the rock. The temperature immediately in their stabiliziruemost.
8-don't buy multi-function Blaster from merchants
One reason: with high probability you will get it for free from a lonely traveler on a deserted station, and he will clearly be the same. The chance of such is quite large (clearly above to find the ship but still better than yours). The farther you are from your first system the higher the chance to get a powerful Blaster. So I'm in the 3rd system got a Blaster to 17 cells and it is more than enough. Tolosa it cost to 95K with pumped garbage to scatter. If you do decide to buy the Blaster, then take all the improvements on his own. The same applies to the ship
9 - Return clears heat
When sawing with a laser, if you release the mouse, wait until the beam is interrupted and a multi-tool will begin to cool, and press again the heating process is reset and the weapon will start to heat up from the beginning.
10 - When sawing large stones of the field (such as only neutral items to spawn gold, Heidi and etc.) are sometimes little stones hanging in the air and difficult to collect. If you cut the top to remain these stones will not.
11 - Neutral elements podsvechivayut cubes in the scan.
Thus it is possible to collect all the field and not to dig waste rock (written in gold and to destroy, and when saw the gold in inventory is not falling)
12 - satin pass you will get anyway.
Just steadily work towards your goals and someday you will find the anomaly in the system. You immediately recognize her, she stands out much. There you will receive a drawing of the Atlas pass 1. Crafted its it 1 time and it will be right for you. Stations don't forget to open the opposite door and pump equipment
If you have any tips, secrets or tactics write down. Will help the readers and will accelerate the study of the game.

173 Comments
Sort by:
P
PsiX_Storrent 19.09.19

aimbot357
Oh ..... well here I not the adviser, I myself have only 2 system

S
Shimuto 19.09.19

Thinkfir
mneb Gagik how to get Atlas pass level 2 and 3

G
Gedzerath 19.09.19

Hhha. Heidik would like it at all to find )

C
Cyrcus 19.09.19

And what hack fast the door,and while she shot the drones like flies flock to it?

K
Kain1276 19.09.19

Cyrcus
Grenade

Z
ZeRon161RUSS 19.09.19

Cyrcus
Put the adapter-flash diffuser with 2 shots to destroy it, see the current recoil as if from a tank shot=)

C
Cyrcus 19.09.19

Thank you!:)

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Gedzerath
As you progress through the story you'll be drawing

y
yraid5-76 19.09.19

Whether it is possible to reduce the height of flight on the planet? And it is terribly angry - flying like this, seeing the station, I want to see more, but no.. below the fall is impossible, and that though as you can see, we have the vehicle to tilt. Uncomfortable PPC. This land normally interfere.. and finally how strange it looks! You know, I'm naive, but it can is possible to remove this height limiter? Terribly enrages.

K
Kejbj3R 19.09.19

yraid5-76
it is possible to reduce the speed,and the ship also seems a bit reduced

F
Fallen.knight 19.09.19

1) return clears heat. when sawing with a laser, if you release the mouse, wait until the beam is interrupted (I have a few seconds, maybe a weak PC) and a multi-tool will begin to cool, and press again the heating process is reset and the weapon will start to heat up from the beginning.
2) when sawing large stones of the field (such as only neutral items to spawn gold, Heidi and etc.) are sometimes little stones hanging in the air and which can collect, I hate how to collect them one at a time and the ability to not leave the collected gold. if you cut the top to remain these stones will not.
3) neutral elements podsvechivayut cubes if to scan the area. thus it is possible to collect all the field and not to dig waste rock (written in gold and to destroy, and when saw the gold in inventory is not falling)

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Fallen.knight
thank you. The main post I have updated and added )

F
Fallen.knight 19.09.19

on the space station in the terminal for trade are highlighted in deficient goods, their markup is about 100% as when buying and when selling. find a station high flow of ships recruited they have the right product for all the money/slot for rent at the station.
IMHO an exploit/bug.
not to Zamil General range/ prices/margins/ amount of goods at the station changed, and this whole field for all sorts of shenanigans

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Fallen.knight
Heh, I'm so sphere cheat. Found a planet where a buttload(27K each), nformyl 37 cell and sold at the station with a premium for Lam 500 all.

S
Sunjay Muramasa 19.09.19

Guys please help!!With No Man's Sky there were no problems except lags and freezes, flashes. Hardly played and waited for the patch. And then abruptly got in the game,it hangs.I krasnal. And again the game no longer comes.Steam writes: running then sync and all.Just won't start...I thought great on windows 10. I wish to fully salaryval laptop when I went into the game in full screen and only restarting the laptop.Rolled back the update.Then reset it at all.Didn't work.Tried the game 3 times reinstalled,also to no avail.There is an option that it cannot sync with Steam Cloud(I have no idea how it works.You need to try to reinstall Steam,but I fear that save No Man's Sky just erased.(And I'm not enough so enough into it and didn't want to start over)Tell me,if I reinstall steam will remain save or not!Other solutions to the problem.Please help.Thanks in advance!

T
Thinkfir 19.09.19

Sunjay Muramasa
There are more tips and secrets gameplay. Your question please to the forum where technical aspects do

S
Sunjay Muramasa 19.09.19

Thinkfir
Thank you.Just do a little people will understand...

J
JustCat 19.09.19

Pro units.
Them even easy to farm piracy in space. Main before of looting to find all the guns on the ship and to choose the view that they didn't see the need to shoot at the containers, they are highlighted. Of them out of the capsule, which at the approach sucked in the inventory of the ship, most importantly, that would be enough space.
Now about some of the nuances and details:
1) once you start attacking, you get 1 wanted level (a couple of times gave 2), fly 1 ship and will shoot at you, but don't destroy it, and then arrive 2 and so on, until Rob just restore shields.
2) Be careful, watch your inventory, traders have iron, which we recommend to throw away, because it costs nothing, falling Titan, they are good shields to recover. On account of the iron, if you take all the capsules at once, you may run out of inventory space filled with iron, and precious resources will disappear. The same resources can be thrown in the inventory of the character.
3) When you fill all the seats, deal with local police and until I got a new one, use the warp drive (which the space bar) and wait until no longer wanted, then come out of warp and fly to the station to dump.
The number of units depends on the capacity and how efficiently you threw out the iron :), Omega (Bonus vehicle pre-order (16 cells like), without improvement (in General) I earned from 150K-300K (sometimes more for popular products (with an asterisk))
Even I got married :D

M
Mazdist 19.09.19

Good day to all!
've been playing for a week, everything is clear and while the norms Found water planet resources in bulk, but ran into an obstacle. On a small plot of land all the outposts and plundered. And the whole under water and how to get in them I'll never know. With plasma and grenades don't help, standard input, there is a vertical tube and it is sealed

F
Fallen.knight 19.09.19

Mazdist
not faced, but they say there are upgrades for your spaceship (flying under water) and suit (longer breathe).
the pipe you can try the print grenades, but how to behave in the water? the pipe fills with water, will be filled initially (supposedly below the level of the sea and not the earth, then water) or will be empty (especially of physics in the game, and I don't think they realized the flow of water).
well, as I figured out (maybe) now the second universal question,... hum, why?