3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 19.09.19 10:16 pm

Who was the first clonidinum Mars?

What do you think, who is the first to colonize Mars? Russia, China or another country?

I believe that China will be the first to learn termoformowania Mars since China has a greater number of reasons to do it including a high degree of occupation of China.
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 19.09.19

USA

R
RikoChiko 19.09.19

Haven't yet solved the problem of long-term radiation exposure in space, and that there are already existing methods of terraforming?

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.09.19

Spoiler

R
Ripper Man 19.09.19

clearly not Russia, we have no reason to unless you will find a super duper material that can be applied to weapons, then to show it all on the news and Ren

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 19.09.19

what do you smoke?
I drink camomile tea

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

Follower Perelman
You are a strong man, pomnitsa tried chamomile tea, this is rubbish, worse than Georgian tea with mint.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

yariko.v
If on Mars it will be possible to grow rice and there will be many stones Golden color, then just the Chinese.

P

Rolemanser
then tea, and then herbal, which in a pharmacy is sold

Y
Yoba1212 19.09.19

Omerikantsy it in 1990goda colonized. like the moon in Hollywood. )
Spoiler

N
Nameless 77 19.09.19

Why to terraform Mars, where it would be logical to start to procuratorial desert on the Terre? Judging by the fact that desert on earth is only getting bigger, these technologies still do not close, and when will the balance of forces in the world two hundred times will have time to change and will have other Empire)

y
yariko.v 19.09.19

77 Nameless wrote:
Why to terraform Mars, where it would be logical to start to procuratorial desert
So it is logical of course. You can still withdraw GMO people are able to live under water and then can also expand the habitat.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.09.19

yariko.v wrote:
termoformowania Mars
lol what?Seriously? ))

Ser777
Let at least a first wall project near Mexico will finish, and then just obscenely they all work )) Well, or a tunnel for high-speed transport underground.

m
masha 19.09.19

Of course Russia. Are we going to the processing resources.
But I don't know, judging by the speed with which stultifying the population, but is preparing a plan of evacuation. While some people masturbate and work out likes, others are preparing.

z
zdrastE 19.09.19

the few dedicated, and to whom I have the honor to belong, it is known that Mars was long ago colonized by the Israelis. mainly planted strawberries and mined sapphires.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

Follower Perelman
In my childhood I passed the dried chamomile to the pharmacy from which make this travenol collection, you don't know.

y
yariko.v 19.09.19

Rolemanser
Really tasty tea - chamomile. You just have a quality to take. Last time took it in a grocery store - very tasty. Of course, maybe if only individual intolerance of chamomile tea to be.

And even chamomile tea has a calming effect. So hiding from the Martian dust storm in the shelter, and drink chamomile tea - beauty.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

yariko.v
Much better than regular brewed black tea Krasnodar.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 19.09.19

Kaminoans zhezh, certainly

P

Rolemanser
I don't think I drink the chamomile, which you took in childhood
how do you rejuvenate by the way

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

Follower Perelman
If you saw a Daisy which I had passed in my childhood, the Daisy was in the form of a grey powder.