3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.01.20 02:00 pm

What to do in the hospital?

Tomorrow go to hospital for examination, for a week, I don't know what there is to do. Don't want to lie and stare at the ceiling all day, who can advise?
139 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raul McCartney 26.01.20

I read the book

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 26.01.20

To look at the floor.

G
Ghost 26.01.20

Identity books to be read.

S
STROGOV 26.01.20

To lead a healthy lifestyle - to run to smoke :D

M
MC Kebab 26.01.20

You can read books. You can get more puzzles to check out. You can still take children's razukrashki, so portocristo...

D
DanikW 26.01.20

Else nurses to pospekt=)

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Take a handheld console

S
STROGOV 26.01.20

You can read books. You can get more puzzles to check out. You can still take children's razukrashki, so portocristo...
Well, not a Mat of such kind of entertainment :D

A
Aloe 26.01.20

three weeks once lay, computer, computer, computer. and now even mobile Internet in all fields, questions on what to do should have

V
VeerMan 26.01.20

Fuck medsestroj can

N
Nihiliant 26.01.20

Stare at a wall all day.

D
DanikW 26.01.20

a Tamagotchi can still take you:))

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Fuck medsestroj can
Brat 8)

The author. And PSP/NDS, I think, what is created? That's just for this )) And books too.

D
Demaskinas 26.01.20

I read books, chewed semichki, was working the phone, listened to music, solved crossword puzzles, drawing and writing(poetry and fantasy stories, fanf by Stalker), etc., slept more, what else was I do not remember, earning money(disputes about his poems and the like things, in short spores) gave the poems, someone said that they are good, someone disdain, well short for the week knocked so-C70 hryvnia. In short there is no boring than at home, if there is grab your iPod or laptop.

D
Demaskinas 26.01.20

or PI-es-PI

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

PSP
Nintendo DS
GameBoy Advance
DVTech Discovery (pocket Sega)
Mobile phone
MP3 Player

The best means of boredom

V
Velikiy i Uzhasnyy Piladu 26.01.20

Vince Desiderio
GameBoy best remedy for boredom :)
Bring your laptop ( if any), SOT. phone, handheld console, the book is interesting) plug on mabilo Internet, download mail.ru agent, ICQ, and stay chat) If possible take a small TV with a DVD player)))

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.01.20

Downloaded movies on telephone, mp3 music player, think is not boring. )

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

American
A game???

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

The nurses there all high-rise buildings infected, you know what. Because the doctors at night is usually boring :)
When I came down with pneumonia, my grandmother in the house were forced to sweep the floor-food they carry-kettle boil-the nurse across the floor to look for (which a light bulb-call does not respond, busy important thing with the doctor), etc. etc. In General, it was never boring. And cured me, as it should not given, nasty vampires :( And then the doctor came and was surprised, threw their hands why I did two weeks on their fucking cheap penicillin cure can't why my recovery took a month and a half (not two weeks)?