3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.01.20 02:00 pm

What to do in the hospital?

Tomorrow go to hospital for examination, for a week, I don't know what there is to do. Don't want to lie and stare at the ceiling all day, who can advise?
139 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arigo 26.01.20

When I was in hospital I was there friends and start to communicate with them so that was not boring!)

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

When I came down with pneumonia, my grandmother in the house were forced to sweep the floor -food they carry - kettle boil -the nurse across the floor to look for

They are there quite kireli?
I'll show them!

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Yes, when I was a child was in the hospital, talked to copelatinae (so to speak) and not get bored:-)

N
Nuarlatotep 26.01.20

Helena No4ka

Sign my petition for the taking of such grandmothers in the furnace?

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Fox
Attendants I was sorry!
She goes out of the toilet... and crashes down on the floor at 2am... I Wake up and padekyaw under her shirt to somehow make it to the bed to drag... just like at the front :(
Contrary doctors ubivtsa I'd sign up!

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Arigo-Machete
What do you have against gays?

.International. 26.01.20

and I'm not lying even once :P

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Helena No4ka
Is the hospital such a service and the poor girl strained

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.01.20

Vince Desiderio
A game???
I have no handheld consoles.

A
Aloe 26.01.20

I, too, was lying with pneumonia, even when at school, although the neighbor was a senior man, lol, woke me up early in the morning for Breakfast, although I would prefer to stand somewhere at one o'clock and not at nine in the morning. with the money I would have died. remember shy of his hairy ass, when more or less papalina the nurse did a shot of antibiotics.

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

American
Take the laptop

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Vince Desiderio
What can I say? Even at the most terrible injury to try to get to the hospital, even in the best :( Better at home lie down (I was in one of the best clinics of Moscow, just lucky).
Another thing is infection. Here we imagine you are not the owner :) Where to put - to put...

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Evacuation in progress
In the hour of the day???
Sleep like a log!!!

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Helena No4ka
Oh, my poor things:-)

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Vince Desiderio
I'm not poor and it really is not yours :))) (And you really tunnels, only 16 years old? Uzhos!!!)
I did recently get up at 16:00 and go to bed at 2:00 and 4:00, sometimes 8:00). Normala :))) Most importantly, NO one to wash the floor makes!!! And This is in the life of a free man - most important !!! (you're still in army did not serve, you do not understand, what a sweet word Freedom!)

S
STROGOV 26.01.20

(you're still in army did not serve, you do not understand, what a sweet word Freedom!)
Wow :D And You were? :D

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Shuravi
And you where got? Bored tunnels? Why should I serve in the fucking army, where the boys killed in peacetime?

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Helena No4ka
Major Payne
Yes I'm 16, why?

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.01.20

I also 16, and I go towards recruiting office, hoping to hang!

S
STROGOV 26.01.20

Why should I serve in the fucking army, where the boys killed in peacetime?
You put it if served.