3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryal 26.01.20 02:01 pm

Once you delete the game after finishing?

Or stand still for some time, can be considered beauty?
45 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 26.01.20

When presses the free space on the drives, then removed, until a free place is, to let it lie. Same thing with movies. The most interesting spread on the removable disk.

y
yariko.v 26.01.20

S wrote:
well, not to get off the game in any way, even if you free all the achievements got - ass!
What if you create a new account, add yourself as a friend, then give the game to yourself, and use on the net account.
I read on support.steampowered.camcorda you buy the game on Steam, you have the opportunity to give it to anyone from your friend list in Steam. The recipient will receive an e-mail card with a personal message from you and instructions on how to activate a donated product.

S
S.t.e.n 26.01.20

yariko.v
It is only when you purchase, the choice is, to buy for yourself or a friend...When you have the library already, not the channel.
S
S wrote:
as with the account removed?
Take, go in: help - support steam - [Choose the game] - Delete account permanently.
---
I'm a damn pirate and you know...how so[?]..-you throw it to me....

r
requiemmm 26.01.20

When the screw was small, were demolished. With capacity in the terabytes...lies and let the lies. However, sometimes in the basket flew not even travelled through. Loaded save game with hundreds of hours of play...and it is not loaded. Get to the boss...and 20 hours ago so it was either take something or someone to shoot, and now all the passage down in flames. Aaaarghhh, you to cart you to cart and you pile up there too!!1111расрас:)))

t
tatopus 26.01.20

If the game is not really gone, or tired, remove immediately after passing.

R
Ripper Man 26.01.20

If mods do not supply the best.

K
Karnefis 26.01.20

downloaded, installed, went, deleted, formatted hard, threw the computer, sold the apartment, moved to another house, on another street, in another city, in another region, in another country, on another continent, on another planet. and of course changed the appearance name gender passport...
P. S. well, you understand

G
Gauguin 26.01.20

Do not delete the game until you run out of room for new.

m
masha 26.01.20

Game removed leave the folder. I have some folders with 2006 not deleted. Such a great game.

V
VICH68 26.01.20

of course, why clutter up the comp...

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 26.01.20

Passed recently Machinarium, very good quest, I liked it. But the replay game is pointless - there is a replay and there is nothing, completely linear plot, mysteries to unravel and puzzles, replay is fun... therefore, is to delete the game. It is not the fault of the game, its just a task she performed, the quest is something like the movie - Yes I looked on the shelf the tape thrown, let him lie (figuratively). So it's game dependent.

P
Pilat. 26.01.20

Masha
and what, a PC?

m
masha 26.01.20

Pilat.
Pitch I have changed one after another, every few years.
Folder Game created in about 2006. If data is transferred from disk to disk, then copied it as is.

z
zhimipe 26.01.20

Removed immediately!

I
Int0xicate 26.01.20

I delete immediately. Again right after the first pass I re-play don't pass. Because you already know everything in detail. Again I'm only a couple of years, or when pozabotitsja the game already.
So keep the game on the computer for me makes no sense. So it is removed immediately.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 26.01.20

But after having sex you will immediately smoke in bed or away to smoke in the window?
Spoilersi smoke at all. Which, of course, no ice :(

G
Gamez1 26.01.20

Immediately removed, but there are exceptions.

X
Xicherta 26.01.20

Mostly removed, but if you find fashion\modpaki for games then usually try to go with either again with these mods, or extra added to which was added with the mod.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.01.20

Well, these games are just for passing, I immediately removed, but the type of RPG Skyrim is still keeping some time to pobalovatsya with mods to run the fan, to do more screenshots. But always I have only one game - ВарКрафт3.

q
qaz0wsx0wsx 26.01.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
in the couch nigga
Spoilerly much better than air,I'd smoke in my sleep if I could,ay well in hell, I will definitely pitch