3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.01.20 02:04 pm

Porter Gage (Fallout 4)

Pass Nuka World 2nd time and I can not get the maximum gage locations in the relationship. All he is happy, he is happy with everything but the maximum speed does not reach. At first I thought that I need to capture the 8 clusters as the maximum reference for this DLC, but he remained indifferent to that. Go shoot with him evil on the locations, steal, pick locks and terminals - all of which he likes, but no more. I want to get the ability and begin a sweep of locations from raiders.
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stig30rus 26.01.20

read this article here there are codes that would be to raise relations with NPCs http://faqusha.ru/note/1444.html

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Stig30rus
Codes I don't need, I'm interested in the reviews of those who have received from gage skill. What they did to gage plump? For so long I have no partner were not treated.

G
Gur1 26.01.20

nestrbob
Oh, nothing special. Executed one job from different gangs, on the way to self shooting right and left. Made several trades/quests, bargaining successfully to high, cleared out the entire Park with the distribution of territories. Particularly in theft and such did not elaborate. Perk gave as easily and quickly, like even the Park is not managed to the end to clean up.

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Gur1
I was with him the whole Cores-the world cleared, the Commonwealth complied, in the arena fought, the collars worn by the ordering and all the way.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

A th his benefit? When I first went up to the second chatter reached, and then slammed him too well...he's weird what drugs can not love....about the raiders of the Commonwealth once said that they got high and lost his sense of self-preservation well, then, they and the raiders...and he with her boyfriend is very strange

t
tchuzhy 26.01.20

To perform the job the raiders and hacking. He didn't start the conversation as other satellites. You need to from time to time hitch it. Every assistance to the settlers on the main map it vybeshivaet.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

tchuzhy
And help allies no reaction at all

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

nestrbob
I just went and along the way the locks were opened. The only thing that the time out for re-operation interfere. Pretty quickly messed around. And Yes I did with him has initiated the conversation.

G
GOD GAME 26.01.20

I just went to completed missions then he spoke to me and got the bonus Without tension!

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Sings beautifully...GAD, and to sense zero. Feels probably that it is waiting for, that pulls the cat's tail. Actually could make a scale in percent, the location of the partner to GG.
Spoiler

S
Stoic 26.01.20

nestrbob
I have to pump pretty fast, I haven't even the entire territory captured (the plant still need to clean station). It does not perform any one task from raiders (and not going after the seizure of all but him, in the consumption plan).
Besides, for leveling you only need 1000 points (the rest was 1100).
PS he loves hacks, craft weapons, well, murder.

G
Garry3Fingers 26.01.20

In short I was wrong. First time is fine with him the conversation went, the second time he wanted to talk to you during a firefight and I couldn't, then he liked everything, but progress in this relationship until one day at random, after 4 hours of the game, he was not given 2 consecutive conversation, well I got the perk after these conversations.

S
Stoic 26.01.20

Garry3Fingers
I also somehow had two conversations in a row.
The first time I poured my heart out, then called and finally broke. (I looked the level was 1007)

M
Marvelosi 26.01.20

nestrbob

I have many who have this problem, since there's very little assistants(personal experience), it is better to go to foreign OFF site games(which I did). It turned out there was a bug that not all vysekal BUT it is, wait for patches(that is you can forget, patches will always be long to us to go, and given that this is the last DLC, then the patch will be in version GOTI not before)

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Stoic
Besides, for leveling you only need 1000 points (the rest was 1100)
Where these points can be seen? After the start of the sweep of the raiders, gage immediately becomes the enemy i.e. to leave it will not work.

S
Stoic 26.01.20

glasses can see in the console.
on account of the enemy's view.
I first started to run, immediately soaked all the gangs and gage did not become the enemy, just not talking

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

nestrbob wrote:
Gage immediately becomes an enemy
I decided to replay...took a Deacon, and went to nuke...after a conversation with the Gage on the mount where he explains that I'm the boss and I during a conversation every time he said I didn't want and I don't...in the end, as I understood from his answer he will wait on the mountain where I agree...and we the deacons went all wet....in the end, after a cool fight come to the mountain, and gage there!! and he is NOT EVIL!! only he is silent a REPTILE)))) well, in short, a vegetable....I think that is a bug

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

Stoic
and how in the console to see?? tell

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
He's on HS cheeks puffed out. Then trim in the script, if not hurt, he will stand like a mannequin. Developed counting on the fact that the gage will take in companions, then he is in a vegetable do not turn. Lining scenarios while there may profatcat.

S
Stoic 26.01.20

Золотко555
id.getav ca_affinity
id gage I have in the game 0600a5b1