3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.01.20 02:04 pm

Porter Gage (Fallout 4)

Pass Nuka World 2nd time and I can not get the maximum gage locations in the relationship. All he is happy, he is happy with everything but the maximum speed does not reach. At first I thought that I need to capture the 8 clusters as the maximum reference for this DLC, but he remained indifferent to that. Go shoot with him evil on the locations, steal, pick locks and terminals - all of which he likes, but no more. I want to get the ability and begin a sweep of locations from raiders.
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76 wrote:
Yeah. Curie - beauty ) Dressed her in shorts. Pretty Frenchwoman turned.
And I HN66s SIRIUS.12 Assault Suit -CBBE-plus protection of the hands and feet of the Modern firearms
Spoiler

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
My Curie is waiting for me at home) defending Her a couple of robot guards with Gatling lasers and rocket launcher, with shoulder gazometri. As expected pryntsessa ;) I considered it blasphemy to put her in danger.

And I go with either Gage (here he is wearing a set of heavy combat armor, military helmet and military uniform) or Piper (I still haven't developed and we must earn benefit from it). Well, occasionally taking Cosford (for another test of its cybermediary) or Hell (for zigzagging the wastelands and collecting stuff) in the body of the heavily armored guard robot with a Gatling and minigun, with a modification to the tracking of goals and head ROBOKASSA.

But with Preston I the incident happened. I hung one quest from him. From the category help the homeless to fend off the ghouls. Decided to close it, despite the fact that I have firmly implanted the raiders in the Commonwealth of Masachussetsa. After the quest had to talk to Preston. But to talk - not out. This mug immediately attacked. And that's what bedulka - he sits in the sanctuary, where I have a lot stored, a bunch of grub and lots of weapons and costumes. And all this to smuggle in Asylum 88, where I did a decent military base, I have every minute and a half to put all this in the head hadsome Preston. For he was hostile, but remained unkillable. Fortunately, everyone in the sanctuary at Preston care - no one pays attention to this sodomy. But sucks. To kill him at all...

Spoilers.S. I did not put any mods on F4. I have weak kompik and I feel dumb to stick CBBE. Skyrim here I have a modified 94 fashion that work perfectly fine and do not conflict with each other. And here - that is very spooky.

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Don't know, I have a YY male. Normally it passed. True. only once. And so everything was fair, perk of a lover's Embrace got. There's just a certain level of charisma needed in the dialogue.

Okak! Then I ran to the singer! In this passage I haven't even talked. And charisma I (if out of PA) will be 11 units. I am a Charmer in the cylinder from the magical ghoul, in glasses and a suit that I definitely stick together :) Or first save the actor from the evil super mutants will take over one partner of the Athlete, and then the whole lot glued in even more cool outfit )))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76
Good luck!;-) By the way, on the Nexus there is a mod that allows it with Magnolia many times;-)

Preston became hostile because of the raiders in the Commonwealth. I did not capture their settlement, and destroyed themselves of the raiders:-)

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
No. Preston became hostile because I was led into the sanctuary of the porter gage. But offense is Preston, not on one gage, and the both of us. When I left gage at the Outpost, and then returned to Preston, he agrisa did not. Just told me that now nifiga not friends, and left the number of satellites GG. However, he said that if I wanted to, then he will continue to give me the job of the Minutemen. Similarly, with the Paladin Dance. but there are differences. If the SG comes with a paladin Dancing in the Outpost-core raiders, then nobody agreda. But it is necessary to change the paladin into the same porter gage as he pulls out a laser and starts to shred the raiders, and they are beating him back.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76
I was here the other day were a bit like on the outskirts of Nuke-world, at the same time decided to look to Danorum, went through the base gomologov, after the bridge to me arrived Mr.The gatsi, XS, whence came, circled around me, attacking different enemies - rats, ants, worms, and other. When I went to the farm Tomorow, and Gatsi got into a fight with radscorpion. Dunmore in full force, too, rushed into the fray. What Monica pulled out from the pockets 6-totally a machine gun and let to water enemies. Including and Gatsi. And extinguished it:-) Although the Gatsi and Dunmore to me and to Chiuri non-aggressive:-)

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I have not yet touched the estate Danmore. The gatsi friendly to me, offers to take all that he is. But that's all. I don't know why he exists in the game.
The hub I happily grind in a mixer and palatal. The only thing that I have a glitched quest from the hub to Sit in a chair-balancer while the hubologists were alive. I'm in a chair, sat down, sat in it until blue in the face, and nothing happened )

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76 wrote:
The gatsi friendly to me, offers to take all that he is.
Hmm... Mister Gutsy is a robot, a combat version of the Mister Handy - http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Gutsy_(Fallout_4)
Tomorow not have a mansion, a small house. There lives Brett Dunmore with his wife Monica dochkoi Cali. Brett a former gunner, left them, moved with his family in the Nuke world, is engaged in trade. So I wanted to trade with him. But the script for trade, I messed up the inventory, it was empty.
I don't remember such a quest. Chair in the barn on the second floor of a stellar core? Read here in the English wiki. what if stavte 3 batteries instead of 4, then homology will remain alive.

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I beguiled him with the man who lives East of the hub. And Tomorow lured to a mysterious manor G... GA.. Goo.. in short the West of the hub. Yes, Danmore the blacks at all, right. But I to trade with them you can't. send.
Chair there on the ground floor. it is connected to the computer in which it is impossible to climb. But if you still to do it - he's an empty interface. The quest will finish only if to have fallen for the nonsense of homologene and show interest in their religion. It will assign the first level of the GG. To rise to the second - it is necessary to go through the procedure in this chair. True, she says. that's a little radioactive. But I'm brave - I said OOO-Kay! Appeared quest - to sit in a chair. here I sit in it and everything. you can sit forever and not stand up. the game is not hanging, everything is OK, NPCs make their case, the review works. but to rise it is impossible and the interface disappears, as the Bud should start the cut-scene, but will not start.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76 wrote:
I beguiled him with the man who lives East of the hub. And Tomorow lured to a mysterious manor G... GA.. Goo.. in short the West of the hub. Yes, Danmore the blacks at all, right. But I to trade with them you can't. send.
Hyih... sometimes:-) Yes. Dunmore by colour alike:-) I Have every trade worked, and then - empty interface. Only trades Brett. By the way, when was it said that all the gang destroyed what he gave me the key of your safe, but where's the safe - XS...
I'm not sold on gomologov, so the quest with the chair was not:-)

L
Lev21 12 26.01.20

Guys urgently tell me what to do I have the porter gage does not enter into dialogue when I press the button to talk, and I can inject him with the stimulant when he dies

b
budensemen 26.01.20

guys I here's the thing - gage failed immediately, barely saw and talked to him. then all the raiders flunked levelpro I leveled for a few if not five. all locations are opened. and where in the world is the settlement which can be developed?
no settlements have not found.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

budensemen
Red rocket on the North-North-East.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka-World_Red_Rocket

r
ripvango 26.01.20

Abbat76
And I had fun. When I was doing the last quest of the Dance, where it needs either to consumption or to save, I ran a small squire. And here the Dance was saved after being invited as a companion later left to rest in the settlement. In the process of all this he small did not pay attention. But as soon as I gave the command to leave, as the Dance immediately began to shoot at the kid. Well, since the children are unkillable, I just went with a small time caught up with me.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

ripvango
And from where have you a squire? I understand from a BS? Chtol mod this is?

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
He took the job of training a squire at the BS , and instead of the quest took him all the way .

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

ripvango
It has long been already written in the description of this quest in the English wiki.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

nestrbob
AAA)))clear))

r
ripvango 26.01.20

nestrbob
Exactly, it was. ) Look, boy, on the principles of brotherhood in action. )))

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

ripvango
I do not understand why it developed so did the...the Dance ,when prydwen with him examined the first time,said that he did not like that the children are trained and are here....and in your case shooting at a child...I understand that developed did not consider this situation a meeting of Dance and the squire after leaving BS