3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.01.20 02:04 pm

Porter Gage (Fallout 4)

Pass Nuka World 2nd time and I can not get the maximum gage locations in the relationship. All he is happy, he is happy with everything but the maximum speed does not reach. At first I thought that I need to capture the 8 clusters as the maximum reference for this DLC, but he remained indifferent to that. Go shoot with him evil on the locations, steal, pick locks and terminals - all of which he likes, but no more. I want to get the ability and begin a sweep of locations from raiders.
95 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

nestrbob
))))))rasmeshil....Yes, if religion....the developers are not allow!))

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
If the Deacon of your partner, what could be bans flirting? My HS man, the Deacon, too, and romance is.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

Yes, there is no deacon romance!only friendship and everything! If only fashion which was invented and no

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

nestrbob
Золотко555
Indeed, developers are not provided:-)
Спойлерhttp://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_companions

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
So I say sorry ))))

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
In principle, what's the difference, except the lines after sleep, in the game is nothing. In GTA at least there are videos with bed scenes, but there is a game of imagination.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

nestrbob
Well, you have videos give))) but the rest of them when the romance in a conversation asking about the relationship and here there is just all the yummy romantic)))) blah blah blah, but nice ))))))

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
I envy you, it's fine when blah blah about love is a nice, romantic, yummy, and not vulgar pictures in your head.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Золотко555
Or when you Wake up, to hear from Chiuri Good morning, my love.:-)

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
well, with a Curie is my heroine does not Wake up ))) but I know that in the morning screaming Curie))

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

All this is of course interesting, but for the whole game I use the sleep just to check the final relationship with the partner. That was typed for 7 hours, the number of partners.
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

nestrbob
And survival ? Not interested? I mainly dream
What are you all up to? The fact that))) and someone you have HS?

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Золотко555
So I have HS male sex, so OK:-) And all the phrases and the way you can in English-language wiki to find.

Z
Zolotko555 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
In English I don't understand ))I'm Russian I do not know)))

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

Золотко555
Survival I am absolutely not interested, don't lose fast movement, it is easier to increase the level of difficulty. In this game I play a male character and if the script can perform some action, then why not? In one of the playthroughs of Skyrim I've played female HS and married the Hunter - it was funny.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Золотко555
With Russian there are many problems:-))

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

ashleyalicia
Singer from the bar - Sint. Prisunut her, of course, you can try, but she can go off on a topic that you are not a woman and wrap. I was so.

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah. Curie - beauty ) Dressed her in shorts. Pretty Frenchwoman turned. A romantic relationship with her is very stylish.

A
Abbat76 26.01.20

nestrbob
Survival has its own charm. Playing it is harder not only because there is no fast travel. and also because that completely changes the strategy of the settlement: now the GG is simply obliged to establish settlements and develop them, because only they can be safe sleep, without which he will be a trouble, and only in the settlements can organize ammunition depots. Survival ammunition are of significant importance. And for the same reason GG is advantageous to pump melee skills: the player is often more profitable (and epic!) tumble some raiders in the premises of the Nuclear justice than to waste precious ammunition on the stupid, which then flee to the nearest Outpost (if they are still there ). In General, in survival - your hardcore, and a completely different game.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Abbat76
Don't know, I have a YY male. Normally it passed. True. only once. And so everything was fair, perk of a lover's Embrace got. There's just a certain level of charisma needed in the dialogue.