3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorpion1976 26.01.20 02:05 pm

Beat the game with one life real or not? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello dear Skyrim fans, here I will describe the difficult road of conquering the game one single life!
I came up this habit back in 1997 playing Diablo, then I passed this game up and down but I liked it so much that I wanted more of something, and I came up with and not pass me the game with one life and began...
For the first time when I went Diablo I died dozens of times but then passed it with one life, since at me it became an obsession to pass your favorite game with one life - that's my story -
Immediately when I got Skyrim I started to associate his character with my life then I was 34 years old Yes I am a veteran in the toy and remember the slot machines at the Kursk station in the Central children's world, etc. So for the first time I was killed near the house Angie hired thugs, there are early in the game, then they will never appear.

They were very hard to kill, harder ten times the usual bandits or wolves, had to start over but I learned my lesson and next time they attacked I as a mage (Previously played for the war) climbed the rocks, and led from there fire by lightning, this execution lasted a very long time but I did it yay!

Then there was the guard I attacked what , you're making a mistake, what was meant by this phrase I didn't know and joined in the fight and the guard broke me like a hot water bottle Dinghy. Then the thief is very strong pinned me with his finishing, then Sprigan unrealistically strong to be honest with them together.

Killed me 20 times! I was annoyed but didn't give up and I have lost a tremendous amount of time and nerves, every time I passed more and more but I was still killed... Closer to the new year 2012 I've played a month and a half and managed to die 40 times! In particular from Trinity high elves who tried to kill me and killed once again.

I noticed that I was somehow antsy and I started shaking from fear, Yes Yes exactly, I reacted even to the hare in the forest, not to mention the dragons from which I fled headlong legs , my heart was beating 120 beats per minute and it is very frustrating and not only uncomfortable and dangerous, but I couldn't help it I just after the death of the hero was myself and I was not fun to play.

So I drove up to serious stress and you have no idea I REALLY wanted to play but could not, because when I sat down again I was just terribly shaken , went to the new year holidays and I was drinking drank 20 days, 10 more days were needed for full rehabilitation.

After that did not dare to sit down for a game but then still sat tamed himself to death and it once created a hero out in the world signed up to the enemy then he let himself be killed and immediately thereafter preserved, so I cured myself of this infection

And you friends were trying to get through Skyrim with one life?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 26.01.20

Grow up!!

l
lookaway 26.01.20

Pawel Bobrow
instead of a week zadrotit in one location, you can simply using the console to pump skills.

m
mad wolf 26.01.20

lookaway
you can just using the console to pump skills.
Continuing the idea - and then also using the console to complete all quests... and you can delete the game.

The meaning of the game the wizard, no save, no cheating to the player was a pity to lose your characters over nothing and he, in order to avoid this included thinking to complete the game without stupid penalties, with the squeezing of the game of all possibilities. The console is not gonna help...

C
Cheshirskiy kot 26.01.20

So what other conditions in addition to 1st life? 1)Just drain the complexity.
Play legendart? 2) cycle the Agency to reach immortality.
Don't want to hang around for days at the bench? 3) Press number. Partner Designed created + Dog(Better Barbas) And he is the Wali from afar.
Want to be a hero? 4) Focus on health on all parameters( Items, amulet and blessing of Arkay. A spell on a Vampire early, etc) and using potions never give health to go below half. Or are there other spokes in the wheel?

V
VANESS 26.01.20

Suggest not to go alone just,Skyrim is a dangerous place,after all,and so one is dangerous.I always run a couple of my companions(more than two in dungeons it is difficult to squeeze just that)But to walk around Skyrim with a couple of soldiers never hurts,mortality decreases significantly)
Well of course caution,where without it ? In General,survival in Skyrim is art)

l
lookaway 26.01.20

mad wolf
well, Dada, let's exaggerate.

this location for leveling of skills gives the series of South Park about world of Warcraft when they were 2 months into the boar swung to eventually play normally.

and what about the passage from one life tupanet physics engine, touches a stone or a trap hanging and gg VP.

or better yet, just the game will crash. Skurov loves it.

m
mad wolf 26.01.20

this location for leveling of skills gives the series of South Park about world of Warcraft when they were 2 months into the boar swung to eventually play normally.
gives what? the console still does not help in the player gaming skills and sharp emotions from the game. A bleeding the pigs - albeit one-sided, but it helps.

and what about the passage from one life tupanet physics engine, touches a stone or a trap hanging and gg VP.
don't tread on, tread engine allows any traps to detect in advance.
Will not work the first time - next week will come new Persian, generally, not a problem :)
Moreover, the new Persian is twice as thick as the previous and over the traps will fly :)

or better yet, just the game will crash. Skurov loves it.
curves less mods necessary to put to fly will be significantly less. I checked several times :)
Well, the flight for technical reasons - it's not the death of a pers because of the stupidity of the player, if religion does not forbid restored from the AutoSave and go on.

General background in your objection - that you personally honestly to pass the game interesting, so you wonder this topic has come...

s
stalker7162534 26.01.20

Pawel Bobrow
blacksmithing also learn to improve weapons and armor
The most useful advice. To pump up the forge and weapons in the first place. The strength of the enemies depends on your level. If you have armor and a sword pumped above the average then the enemies will always be weaker.

S
Shadow_Moses 26.01.20

lookaway
through the same console God mode register, and to upgrade skills.

K
Kukareka 26.01.20

scorpion1976
there is nothing difficult if you put a legendary difficulty level and fashion for example to practice on mannequins that would quickly pump the character level and to raise zdovoro and endurance.also the cheat code to increase damage.and score a lot of company.issaquah hate when that glitch in the mission have to go back to a previous save and it can be distant and not the same oshushenia from passing.and luchshe use mod a new life.I always quietly Nord arrived in skarim to become a Professional mercenary and begin to train hard first, then forge the armor of a mercenary weapon for themselves after gaining a team of mercenaries aciberry and arming them. and start to drive all wickedness on Skyrim. also mandatory mod to hunger thirst sleep.light-mod.and frostfall.this is a mod of the weather.survival in the cold.do yourself a tent stocking up on firewood hunt.etc working professional and trying for stealth.so to survive easily.one bad are because of mods bugs and have as I wrote above zarmati early conservation and this is not the atmosphere.you can feel that it's all real.

K
Kukareka 26.01.20

Shadow_Moses
well, not so interesting

K
Kukareka 26.01.20

And chickens can be milked in Skarima in the spring.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.01.20

Yes, well, it kind of difficult. Well, unless of course Skyrim has passed all the difficulties rassenti and all there is to know, then Yes. And the first time to pass an unknown game that can serve up any nasty surprises not worth it.

B
Boris Gerasimov 26.01.20

with 1 life how hurt my heart was razbolelas Oh( kaaak nerves and generally are case fell off the hill and killed the mage suddenly Oh well...