3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 26.01.20 02:34 pm

People in need (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Velen. The dealer sits in a cage near the tree gallows, near the bandit's note to his wife how he got rich. And how to get it out of there? He's not talking, and the cell key is required. All the bandits around killed - there is no key.
48 Comments
Sort by:
d
drevkin 26.01.20

Borov Ra
one of the thugs the key on the belt.

L
LaserDeath 26.01.20

don't know what there I killed them all 2 times already, returning again killed..

A
Android7494 26.01.20

Same story all the bandits killed no key,dealer says that the key is somewhere nearby've searched everywhere and nothing.

J
Just another User 26.01.20

The key lay in the remains of the bandit, they opened the cage and the Barber says that for free will to work if to come to it, maybe you have a pirate ?

L
LaserDeath 26.01.20

I have a license GOGH, and the usual thug or the leader? foot or on horseback?

J
Just another User 26.01.20

Borov Ra
There is a lot of people in trouble, as it will be time to check yours, I have not saved it means. I have only one Barber met.

l
lepar 26.01.20

I also killed everyone there is no key..

m
morpholog 26.01.20

Also searched around and could not find the key.
It strange that he is the NPC trader - trades in a cage.

MB quest of some sort is, there's even a note attached and the woman's name is.

R
Romualdess 26.01.20

This is clearly a bug my first time with the bandits failed on the second time came and they not only travel by horse and now how many would not come bandits there

7 look 26.01.20

Is that sent where the robber says that kids will eat honey gingerbread, when is he coming? Type so much money that his wife to many and can not be considered? No bugs noticed, quest passed the key of one of the robbers for sure. Then the dealer says that only trades with nilfgaard, but Geralt will make an exception, as soon as he gets to his shop.

D
Dzhoel Miller 26.01.20

The same problem(

_
_Spyroke_ 26.01.20

Not sure about what you are a prisoner write, but I had a bug in General began to beat the bandits guarding the cell and during the fight, roll distanced from it. So as soon as I moved away a little, two bandits near the cage just disappeared. As it turned out later, one of them had a key. I went there again, but neither the key nor the bandits were not. Had to load a save game before the first fight with them.

w
wladislawolk1 26.01.20

The same crap(

V
Viktar Kaniushyk 26.01.20

the same garbage( 5 times pereproshel and no key(

K
Kristiane 26.01.20

Support, I have the same thing...and Chernobog with him)

R
Romualdess 26.01.20

Ha-ha came after a visit to Skellige to check if there are any Bandos and they not only appeared but also the merchant from the cage gone

X
XBoy360 26.01.20

Romualdess
Pzdts. CD Project on such garbage all experience ruin. Four patch already released, and it's never fixed.

R
Romualdess 26.01.20

In principle, the bug is not great not even associated with additional quest but the icon white cells on the map an eyesore

N
NightHawkreal 26.01.20

I have the opposite - the key is, note there's a merchant - not.

F
Flow4Master 26.01.20

Join unsubscribe. The key's not dead. Litsuha.