3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 26.01.20 02:34 pm

People in need (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Velen. The dealer sits in a cage near the tree gallows, near the bandit's note to his wife how he got rich. And how to get it out of there? He's not talking, and the cell key is required. All the bandits around killed - there is no key.
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Souls 26.01.20

LaserDeath
Healthy you passed the quest troubled person Velen,there still is the letter?!

e
emil_hayredinov 26.01.20

There is just pomeditirovat to full and it automatically stops when you will be attacked by bandits there are no more than 5 at level 15 each you can handle, and Celik hooded is the key

M
Mia miamix 20.08.21

I walked around for 5 minutes, opened the sheet again, which I picked up and an automatic save appeared after entering which, I moved away from the cell a short distance and the bandits appeared in a magical way

Z
ZlobeeN 25.02.22

Guys, I also have trouble.
On Skellige! there is an herbalist who needs to be rescued.
When I first opened this point, I drove past to the notice board, because. First I open them, so that later I can run around the points.
In short, I was crazy about the number of water points and decided to clear them first, and only then the earth ones.
As you probably understood, I have no saves up to this point, and the key to his handcuffs too.
Meditated, ran back, rebooted - all in vain.
Is there no way to fix this now? And I will always have one point that has not been passed? (

j
jock 39 18.03.22

ZlobeeN
blah, right now I'm replaying the game, but I haven't even seen this frame ...
maybe try cheating on all the keys in the game ??

Z
ZlobeeN 18.03.22

jock 39
So, I won’t succeed🙃
There are no cheats on PS4, but probably it’s for the best, it’s more interesting to play this way (except for bugs🙁)

e
ericgasanov 18.03.22

Hello, I need help with the quest of Keira Mets, I didn’t go on a date with her, the quest failed, so she wasn’t at the tower, and didn’t go to Radovid, she sits in her hut, checked,
During the battle in Kaen Morhen, it will be possible to call her or not, because there are dialogues with her

w
wisp1995 18.03.22

ericgasanov
Most likely a return to the save before the failure, or a replay