3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s.e.r.g.e.j 26.01.20 04:13 pm

Your favorite occupation (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Ja bi xotelbi uznat kakije samije liuscije i liubimije profesii v VC i do urovnia kokogo vi jejo proxodili???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
164 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrtrololololololololololo 26.01.20

I don't understand how to read it.

And my favorite profession is a firefighter.

9I mid posonbI 26.01.20

Favorite profession to loot shops

P
Petka Chehov 26.01.20

My favorite job...it's ... it's...uh
perhaps the mission of the doctor... and from such side the greatest Bank robbery....

m
masster 26.01.20

a taxi driver!!!!!

m
mrtrololololololololololo 26.01.20

Does anyone understand what I wrote ViceSityFan ?

T
Toreno 26.01.20

he writes that after the 4th level in the mission caught fire car with 2 doors, and those machines can't get 4 people.

S
Sukkubus 26.01.20

Pillowbiter, mashinostritel, cracker Bank and shops. That's probably all for nothing, this Weiss.

S
Sukkubus 26.01.20

nikita969, a Fig did not understand that vorotna machine and sufficient passengers? It is necessary to translate from Ukrainian or other language. Maybe people don't come out of machines? XS.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

The mission of the COP rules! At least not so boring, like taxi driver or the doctor, and good earnings.

..P2G2.. 26.01.20

My favorite profession in the Bob?Killer)))

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Well, Bob the killer is not just a profession but a state of mind and style of life))

S
SnoFF 26.01.20

Taxi driver, by far the... This is an opportunity to know the city better and to earn money, and come close to 100% complete the game...

V
Vice_city_cool_game 26.01.20

Like most taxis, especially under emotion 98.3. Still love a leisurely ride on the bus admire Weiss. Pizza mediation. The cops were so - so(to drive-uncomfortable). Well, soon - must die!

V

don't like maniacball. well it DOES not fit in with Weiss. 100% passing game killed 100 people and blew up 130 units of which around 90% of their.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

+100, play without killing a lot of people in GTA is a skill. I know from experience how difficult it is. Half of the game purely to play, but then still whom-thread is wound on the wheel...

V

if I pressured people, only bastards of Haitians

G
GTAman 26.01.20

The Haitians they are Haitians... With them in another way.

383033 26.01.20

I no what kind of work was not rushing, only to kill and steal.

A
Andrew_Montana 26.01.20

in the profession of a firefighter can be quickly and earn a lot. And by the way it is safe

M
Montane 26.01.20

Um... Beloved, I will call a taxi driver profession. Profitable, interesting and not forced to listen to all negotiations: cut favorite VRock and ride around the city! Favorite reward for completing the I is sprint without fatigue, i.e. 12 levels of the paramedic mission. And, here's another: like a racer to work... well, you understand.