3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s.e.r.g.e.j 26.01.20 04:13 pm

Your favorite occupation (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Ja bi xotelbi uznat kakije samije liuscije i liubimije profesii v VC i do urovnia kokogo vi jejo proxodili???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
164 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diego3000 26.01.20

A taxi driver like to play

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 26.01.20

Me too.

T
TashkaM 26.01.20

Beloved, I will call a taxi driver profession. Profitable, interesting and not forced to listen to all negotiations: cut favorite VRock and ride around the city!
Similarly, in my profession and a radio - and listen. Another killer sometimes work part time.

M
Mikku 26.01.20

the taxi driver

P
Polkovnik Mastard 26.01.20

the taxi driver and avtobusnik

R
Reanart 26.01.20

The taxi driver

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 26.01.20

Yeah,taxi driver rules!

B
Ballas199603 26.01.20

Vigilante on the tank real thing!

M
Met-0 26.01.20

Taxi! So nice to ride through the magnificent city listening to the radio!

k
killer1889 26.01.20

The mission of taxi driver and COP

s
staff4ik 26.01.20

The mission of the fire easily? Please tell me how it is better to pass.

D
DDAANNIIKK 26.01.20

podskazhite how to throw pizza

F
FucQ 26.01.20

Approaching the client,look in the side (essesno in his direction) default Q and E and push the button to punch.

V
Vanches 26.01.20

Firefighter and COP.

A
AlSar 26.01.20

The bus driver, that's for sure

N
Night Light 26.01.20

1935 the level of the FBI Rancher
Even after a 100% passing, with infinite ammo you would not be able to do it, just would not survive. Although there's a catch: on the day of the 100 missions to go through, then turn off the game and put the computer on sleep mode. But I think to play fair, because you can a million missions to go...

1075 level on Handle
Here I do not know to believe or not. With hunter not friends, so can't say for sure if this is possible. GTAMANЪ has carried out 400 missions and it probably is confusing to pass. I will assume that you did not lie, yet it is more like the truth.

49 level on a simple car
56 level at the FBI Washington
143 the level of the S. W. A. T.(S. W. A. T.) Chita
33 level on the Enforcer
Now that's quite possible. Everyone will be able to repeat if you really want to.

Physicians ---( 188 levels
Even though it is possible in theory, I very much doubt it. Yes, I made friends with this mission, and completed 12 missions without receiving severe damage, and knocking a single pedestrian, BUT the pass IS the number of missions is unrealistic. Necessarily the car razdevaetsya even if the player very good driver. Simply fingers will get tired, and the reaction will eventually subside and the player will make mistakes. Although if you have an emergency armor increases with every level (like police vehicles from Vigilante), it is likely that this is possible.

Firefighter ---( 94 level
No comments. Try to repeat ;)

Taxi ---( there are levels but no passengers were transported about 1000 too ... I'm at the beginning of the game cat: )
Well, this is just a blatant lie. For myself I know what it takes to carry 100 passengers in one car, not stopping at repainting. Not only that, it happened to me a couple of times, so once more I'm talking about al**for the 100th passenger. A couple of seconds lacked. But after I managed to fulfill my desires, when I went to the save icon almost did not feel fingers. Before that I trained that almost always overclock to the max, gathered a large number of bonuses, broken wheelbarrow, but went as gently as possible of the accident got about 1 time in 25 carried passengers, was shot down only 1 passer-by! Did all this before the first mission. I don't think you've been working on that, besides even if we assume that without training you could do like me, then you would not have carried more than 50 passengers, I guarantee it, Yes if the car beat you can call in the repainting, but you would not continue due to basic tiredness, I even after 100 passengers no longer felt the fingers, and could not continue. And you'd have to repeat it at least 7-8 times, and then all of 10, and even more if you're a hundred at a time, not master.

How are you ? =)
Not really dude, you need to tell the truth, and not play tough, and not even such met!

By sabzh:

My favorite profession - the creative, the pizza guy! Not annoying, nice mission, even those pennies which customers throw pleased to receive as a tip =)

I am proud of its achievements in the medic missions, and the taxi driver (in the mission of the paramedic didn't hit a single pedestrian, the mission of the taxi driver only 1 COP; in the mission of the driver is carried all 100 passengers for the 1st time, gets a sizable bonus, never repaired the car).

One of the most hated missions I have the fireman and the ice-cream seller.

The Vigilante mission, though difficult, but it pays huge fees, and therefore it is interesting to me.

-
-ST1NGER- 26.01.20

COP. For this mission to pay a lot of money. And firefighter. Just like to down people with water. A fire truck is fun to take the car to RAM if to quickly accelerate!

-
-Dakota- 26.01.20

The pizza guy and the medic. And the mission of the fire I have the game in General is buggy, barely passed 12th...

A
AlSar 26.01.20

Night Light

yeah, this guy did something far with the numbers
and I for one taxi, which Taxi, carried 333 passengers 2 years ago
don't know, probably 6 hours sat white margin, repainted approximately every 20 customers

how do you feel about the mission bus driver?

N
Night Light 26.01.20

Neutral. To pass it is not necessary, money give very little, so just for fun take a ride on the Weiss.