3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s.e.r.g.e.j 26.01.20 04:13 pm

Your favorite occupation (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Ja bi xotelbi uznat kakije samije liuscije i liubimije profesii v VC i do urovnia kokogo vi jejo proxodili???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
164 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 26.01.20

Did the medic not the end of the 12th mission?

A
AlSar 26.01.20

by the way, Yes, so more 78 patients can not be saved at all
also ends with the delivery of the pizza, at level 10

G
GTAman 26.01.20

by the way, Yes, so more 78 patients can not be saved at all
Is that a re-start. A "Doctors ---( 188 level )" — to put it mildly, gon.

k
korovinnikolaj 26.01.20

to be a COP on the boat.

N
Night Light 26.01.20

Ends! But you can start it a second time, and to pass more levels.

repainted about every 20 clients
I have taken 100 at a time, never drove in the repainting. Went quickly, but very carefully. Crashed rarely, only in cases when it was inevitable. Wound on the wheel only 1 COP (for it was given 1 star, which was quite long). Used way too ordinary Taxi - it's faster the other taxi.

A "Doctors ---( 188 level )" — to put it mildly, gon.
Well, yeah, probably so. No one will be able to drive for so long without damage! Even I, despite the fact that I go very carefully over the 12 missions a couple of minor injuries received, to say nothing about passing ~of 15.7 times greater number of missions.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Ends! But you can start it a second time, and to pass more levels.

Huh?! If 12 to go, then again — it will be the 13th and further levels?

B
Breezy. 26.01.20

Taxi driver (especially if there is Page 406)

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 26.01.20

Your favorite occupation in VC?
deliver adult children ice cream:))))))))))

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 26.01.20

CPC, you pay a lot. And a no action there. :)

D
Den2401 26.01.20

"Doctors ---( 188 level )" I think it vaasche unreal I'm up to 12th level reached already tired and this 188-oops =)

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Yes, no, no problem with that, but is it possible technically? After completing 12 missions, if again to start will be the 13th and subsequent levels? That is the question.

C
Chempion2016 26.01.20

And I somehow can not believe that 188 level..) although if you secretivity to secretivity....I do not believe))
Cops ---( 1935 level in the FBI Rancher ) ( 49 levels on a simple passenger car ) ( 1075 level on Handle ) ( level 56 at the FBI Washington ) ( level 143 on S. W. A. T.(S. W. A. T.) Chita ) ( 33 level at the Enforcer )
Physicians ---( 188 levels )
Firefighter ---( 94 level )
Pizza-Boy ---( level 12 )
Taxi ---( there are levels but no passengers were transported about 1000 too ... I'm at the beginning of the game cat: )
too weak for me to believe honestly ...
some really quite hard to belie..
although mustain won all the astronomical figures shown))

N
Night Light 26.01.20

And that's what it is I wonder? Nerdy clean water. Even when it is done with a purpose (getting max money/criminal rating), then it is clear, and the rest is like Doctors 188 level or 50000 seconds of flight in Dodo I do not understand.

F
FlasHXS 26.01.20

Favorite profession - EB@LSIC xD

D
DevIL667eXe 26.01.20

I do in GTA mini mission I hate

M
MoMaperchik 26.01.20

Cops ---( 1935 level in the FBI Rancher ) ( 49 levels on a simple passenger car ) ( 1075 level on Handle ) ( level 56 at the FBI Washington ) ( level 143 on S. W. A. T.(S. W. A. T.) Chita ) ( 33 level at the Enforcer )
Physicians ---( 188 levels )
Firefighter ---( 94 level )
Pizza-Boy ---( level 12 )
Taxi ---( there are levels but no passengers were transported about 1000 too ... I'm at the beginning of the game cat: )
I can also say I have done 5000 missions on the tank. But I'll tell the truth - 351 mission in 4 hours, then the fingers on his left hand was no longer moving, and I went out before reaching the save(even Though I'm right handed, but ride exclusively with my left hand. right finally I don't drive)))).
And so the work is not love the most love in the supermarket with a flamethrower run)))

G
GTAPROFI 26.01.20

The taxi driver and a sailor))romance

N
Night Light 26.01.20

Yes, no, no problem with that
Yes? Do you seriously think that will be able to deliver 17766 person on 1 machine without breaking it before the explosion? This is unrealistic in implementation with a probability of slightly more than 99,9998%. Even if you drive very carefully, external factors like rain, reckless drivers, or simply lack of time will not allow you to do this.

A
AlSar 26.01.20

Given the fact that emergency vehicles with each level of mission are strengthened, it is quite possible...
Just need to turn off the computer using hibernation after 500 commercials a day

In General, the author of the first post shamelessly lied

N
Night Light 26.01.20

Given the fact that emergency vehicles with each level of mission are strengthened, it is quite possible...
The ambulance is also getting stronger?