3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20 03:08 pm

Quotes from the game. (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Dear participants of the forum, I got an idea... Let's here to lay out quotes from the game. As there are phrases znamenityh people, I think it would be interesting to read. Especially those who have never killed.))
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 01.02.20

well, right now I use another HS will be to parse quotes =DDD fear, dismantle Western shooter for quotes!!!!! what are you?? who prays to his quote?? =DDD

Well, not Payne, but also interesting said.

O
Orlean01 01.02.20

Origami, he first left school, then tend to your own business. People want to quote the characters - even quoting, if their words could be really smart and deep meaning. Or just a bit of humor.

r
rock music 01.02.20

Orlean01
I school have long since graduated. therefore, afraid to look at the young generation, which on every forum is trendet no russian.

E
Eric Theodore Cartman 01.02.20

for packaging
and I remember when neoch price with Makarov Bazaar like Pris said say Hello to Ada zakaevuodd type is
but still very fun was the mission of skalalaz when people said see you on the other sideand jumped off the cliff:D
a word in Russian
and in the mission where even on the roofs of BEIs there for 30 sec to reach the fan I have is Ghost people say soup or sauce I finally bellow

G
Guardian. 01.02.20

"God with us"
— Vladimir Makarov.

a
a1398053 01.02.20

"And when we're in Moscow?
"Not soon. But when we're there, we'll burn it to the ground ( marine Ramirez, etc.)
We fought with Russians side by side, and now they hate us for that (Shepard)

They, poor things, and the truth will not understand why Russians hate them. Because of material reasons to hate, no, really nothing wrong with US we did not. The reasons are purely in the psychology of the greatest minds that the idea of decadent West was stronger than the global ambitions of the people-bearing.

Prefer to pretend that did not hear the above quote, because the game SuperCool :) Runet community stubbornly pretends he didn't notice a bit of noise about the scene at the airport, although practiceso the whole game you have to shoot the soldiers of Russian army, not the Soviet, not imaginary terrorists, etc., and so.

Stupid anti-Americanism bore fruit, and an Internet-Americanism , official policy (Zhirik doesn't count) and the press even a hundredth part of the anti-American rudeness is not tolerated rudeness that filled the Runet. Most likely the majority of Americans (in contrast to the developers of EVE) and has no idea in what tone is it about them and their country in Runet. Because our idiots them differently than Pindos is not known.
We have to admit that American political correctness, over which those same idiots never tire of pop, a thing very correct. The authors still did not focus on the "Russian" origin enemies who attacked the game in the United States, and in the ending has appeared bad Americans" and Russian ally good guys.

K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20

If you beat the enemy, something that would not be afraid of his revenge... (Machiavelli) Approx.

p
puc7 01.02.20

you write quotes from the game when you die, not words, game characters!

B
BARA.KUDA 01.02.20

A word in Russian , the enemy of my Enemy is my friend , History is written by the winners , but in the history of the many lies !!!!

G
Guardian. 01.02.20

"The world's men of action... will look in wonder... how it came to this..."
— Vladimir Makarov

K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20

XG-BOX - Right, that was the idea. Any quotes from the game. And heroes after death.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 01.02.20

If we lose, it really will become the truth like so (Shepard)

G
Guardian. 01.02.20

No, it's not his quote.

A
AlVchFokarev 01.02.20

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions - statistika - Stalin

It was not Stalin. Stalin is the phrase attributed to the remark.
And the phrase belongs to Kurt Tucholsky: Der Krieg? Ich kann das nicht so schrecklich finden! Der Tod eines Menschen: das ist eine Katastrophe. Hunderttausend Tote: das ist eine Statistik!

K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20

Hey, can someone write a quote of the price before the last Misia? But I do not really remember.
There is something We're going to die isn't a curse , it's a gift.... etc. Who remembers?

B
BUGURT BEGINS 01.02.20

Admire the scenery?
The phrase mctavish in the mission Climber
We are the most powerful army in the history of mankind
Shepard
He's getting away! Gone
In the mission Hunting
And the phrase of Shepard's mission No Russian
Che-he's talking about Makarov and ended with the phrase:
Now he is your friend
PS. I would not want to have SUCH friends.))

S
SGate 01.02.20

I think the default meant it!
PlayGround.ru
The dummy said nothing of the sort to be within the quotes, well, except for that the victors write the History, and I believe that this quote actually belongs realties policy.

G
Guardian. 01.02.20

"You cannot get ahead while you getting even"
— Dick Armey

K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20

Celdor
Yes, the idea originally was this.

G
Guardian. 01.02.20

"Cain was the first man ever to strike down another. And when the Lord came to him and said "What have you done?", Cain could not hide his crime. For the voice of his brother's blood cried out from the very ground"
— Shepherd