3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20 03:08 pm

Quotes from the game. (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Dear participants of the forum, I got an idea... Let's here to lay out quotes from the game. As there are phrases znamenityh people, I think it would be interesting to read. Especially those who have never killed.))
87 Comments
Sort by:
E
Einheri 01.02.20

I:))a Normal person doesn't Wake up thinking that today is the last day of his life.The knowledge that death is coming gives you the freedom...it's time to settle the score.

E
Einheri 01.02.20

Reactor_real
>>>>What name do you have such a stupid Soap....
This is from the first part.But there is in the Intro in the beginning of the game.

S
Semen26RUS 01.02.20

we fought side by side with the Russians, they hate us for that

f
frank woods 01.02.20

What kind of Soup? - Vorm
Goal! On the left, to the left! - Ghost
Makarov was not detected. Again, Makarov was not detected. - Sniper
Soap? - Prays
Okay, the ice is strong. - Soap
Makarov, do you know this proverb: the enemy of my Enemy is my friend? - Prays

G
Grudininlol 01.02.20

a1398053
Smoothly call. If not one but: games with a bad Russian renegades, which is a part of the Russian, the Russian, like acting not on behalf of the whole people, these games sharpened it on the creation of opinions about all the people, the country. And then Russian crap, and Chechens. An indirect blow to Putin and Kadyrov, by the fact that two people once fought each other, were able to reestablish relations. The second game is still half the Middle East dragged here the same: there is a clear allusion and Libya, and Egypt. Almost wrote to Syria - just remember that she's 2 years later flashed. So, enough cheap pacifism will lead to no good.

J
JustVanilla 24.05.21

Be careful with trophies, Roach, weapons without a silencer will attract too much attention - Soup, mission to Kazakhstan

R
Rackfor 09.01.22

Orlean01
Confucius