3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiril_Mazur 01.02.20 03:08 pm

Quotes from the game. (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Dear participants of the forum, I got an idea... Let's here to lay out quotes from the game. As there are phrases znamenityh people, I think it would be interesting to read. Especially those who have never killed.))
87 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lordy 75 01.02.20

Many die trying to kill other - Thomas Moore
An eye for an eye will lead to blindness of the world - Gandhi
And here are two of my favorites!
Patriotism corrupts history of the world - Goethe
Patriotiz is eternal loyalty to the homeland and loyalty to the government when it deserves it - mark TWAIN
Please note : allegiance to the GOVERNMENT - IF IT DESERVES
So it turns out that all who are yelling I am a patriot I patriot small naive children who can not understand that our so to say the governments noodles they hang on the ears, but they just are happy to privoznosit!

M
Myasnoy buterbrod 01.02.20

We have one gun-they have thousands...-Captain Price

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 01.02.20

Ask not what your homeland can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
Patriotism: the conviction that your country is better than others because you are born in it.

E
Endemion 01.02.20

Hold, for heaven's sake is a quote when climbing on the ice fall down and break (mission in Kazakhstan)
And of course the phrase Makarov God With us

n
nikola 19 01.02.20

To change the world need a beautiful lies and a sea of blood.
Something changes and something remains the same,people change, new players come in, but power always finds a place.

s
shadow_dark 01.02.20

Price - Makarov you know this proverb the enemy of my enemy is my friend

P
PlastBlast 01.02.20

Loved the monologues of Imran Zakhayeva (from CoD4) and two monologues Shepard (the one in beginning and one in the end). Even can quote the monologue of Packaging and the last monologue of Shep in English.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.02.20

Price - This code (CoD) was worth the price that paid for it.

P
PublicBaron 01.02.20

You see?Faster to get a gun than to reload your rifle-Corporal Dunn

P
PublicBaron 01.02.20

You see?Faster to get a gun than to reload your rifle-Corporal Dunn
These clowns are not even aware that we are herethe Captain Soap MacTavish(the Cliffhanger)
I download the film seconds lost 30,000 people,and this crappy world just watched-shepherd
Patriotism corrupts history of the world-Goethe
We are waiting for our war-Sgt. Foley(Mission Second sun)
Hey,I sight dead-Corporal Dunn(Mission Second Sun)
And here is a present-Makarov(Mission is not a word in Russian)
I believe this is yours,Sir-Mctavish(Mission Colony)
I advise you to descend the ropes and not to go to the lower levels-Goust(Mission Colony)
Fear of open spaces-Prays(Mission Final)
The scarcrow killed,repeat scarcrow killed!-Ozone(Mission Not finished business
Means the extraction Makarov-Alen(Splash screen before the mission, Cliffhanger)
The chance to kill Makarov 50: 50?-Ghost(the Splash screen before the mission Not finished business)
And when that Shepard cared-Corporal Dunn(Mission a Team player)
To throw people on the left wing-Colonel Marshall(Mission Whiskey Hotel)
I clearly do not pay extra for this work.Some missiles are worth-Nikolai(Mission aircraft Graveyard)
See you,roach.Hang in there!-Ghost(Mission Not finished business)
Can not set link-Goust(zastavka the mission the hornet's hnizdo)
Russian that just doesn't leave.Much blood will be spilled.-Ghost(the splash screen before the mission Hunting)
Here you go,don't let go!-Soap(Mission Cliffhanger)
Russian cut our defense like a knife through butter-Shepard(splash screen before the mission, Exodus)
Ten down.Just great.-Overlord(English-Lord)-the Mission of Wolverine
Sit and not ViaVoice-a Private Quad(Mission Second Sun)
Can we shoot him in the leg-Goust(Mission Hunting)
In no time,then on the approach group of the militia-Nikolai(Mission the hornet's hnizdo)
They go to you.A crowd-Goust(Mission the hornet's hnizdo)
In 30 seconds they will destroy the city-Sgt. Foley(Mission Whiskey Hotel)
Damn Yankees!!I thought they were for us-Goust(Mission Colony)
Well, I think that is enough.
Go for it

P
PublicBaron 01.02.20

ahhh how can I remove my second post?

[
[S.A.D.] 01.02.20

A normal person doesn't Wake up thinking that today is the last day of his life... But I think it's a luxury, not a curse. The knowledge that death is coming gives you the freedom... it's time to settle the score. (C) - Captain Price, the movie before the last mission.
P. S. Origami or whatever your name is, you suck. I could shoot you.

V
Viktor100 01.02.20

1-4-1 Ghost to the right of the message button delete.
Revenge as it should...continue to retaliate.-John Jefferson.
Many die trying to kill others.-Thomas Moore.
My two favorite quotes!
Know and other....too lazy to write.

D
DISSEN 01.02.20

Before revenge dig two graves))

h
hunter999 01.02.20

Russian deadquote:
* Many people die while trying to kill other - Thomas Moore
* Indeed, making revenge, a man stands equal with his enemy, and forgiving the enemy, it is superior to it - Francis bacon
* In revenge as it should... keep revenge - John Jefferson
* Reducing the scores, will not go away - dick Armey
* Don't be angry, settle scores - Robert F. Kennedy
* Revenge is a profitable business - Edward Gibbon
* An eye for an eye will lead to blindness of the world - Gandhi
* If we are to beat the man, so that not fear his revenge - Machiavelli
* Live happily ever after. This is the greatest revenge - Talmud
* At first, revenge is sweet, but turning on itself, throwing up bitterness - John Milton
* Before embarking on revenge, dig two graves - Confucius
* ...quarrels, riots and General chaos were and remain the true duty of patriots - Barbara Ehrenreich
* Americans are funny people, they are ready to cross the sea to fight for democracy, and not able to cross the street to vote. - bill Vaughan
* I was born an American I live as an American, I'll die the American way - Daniel Webster
* Should not be confused with the divergence of views and the betrayal - Edward R. Murrow
* Patriotism is when you believe that this country is better than everyone else because you were born here - George Bernard Shaw
* Patriotism is in fact exalted to the skies real estate - George Jean Nathan
* The feet of man must grow into the earth of his homeland, but his eyes let him overlook the whole world - George Santayana
* Patriotism corrupts history of the world - Goethe
* Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country John F. Kennedy
* The people were divided into patriots and traitors, and no one is able to distinguish one from the other - mark TWAIN
* I am one of those who want to wash the flag instead of burning it - Norman Thomas
* I am ready to fight for his country, but to lie for her won't - Zora Neal Hurston
* Patriotism is the eternal loyalty to the homeland and loyalty to the government when it deserves it - mark TWAIN
* A nation reveals itself not only in people whom it gives life, but also in how the people she pays homage to the people she remembers - John F. Kennedy
* I only regret that I have only one life I can give to the Motherland! - Nathan Hale
* Patriotism is different - from true devotion to unbridled fanaticism - R. V. Ing
* If you are ashamed of your flag, look for another - unknown
* Nationalism is a childhood disease. It is the measles of mankind - albert Einstein
* If our country is worth to die for it in war, then it is worth to live for it in time of peace - Hamilton fish
* It is regrettable that a true patriot has become the enemy of the rest of humanity - Voltaire
* Nationalism in the traditional sense won't survive the splitting of the atom. One world - or nothing - Stuart chase
* We know where they are. They are located East, West, South or North of Tikrit and Baghdad - Donald Rumsfeld
* I would not say that the future is less predictable than the past... the Past too was once unpredictable - when it was still future - Donald Rumsfeld
* It is easy to take freedom for granted if they never lost - dick Cheney
* The principles of good from time to time, but they are useless if you lose? - Dick Cheney
* I love America more than anything else - and therefore insist on their right to continually criticize her - James Baldwin
* Expressing gratitude, you must remember that not words, but actions - John F. Kennedy.

The same thing, but in English:
Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt. - Thomas Moore
In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over he is superior. - Francis Bacon
One good act of vengeance deserves another. - Jon Jefferson
You cannot get ahead while you are getting even. - Dick Armey
Don't get mad, get even. - Robert F. Kennedy
Revenge is profitable. - Edward Gibbon
An eye for An eye makes the whole world blind. - Gandhi
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. - Machiavelli
Live well. It is the greatest revenge. - The Talmud.
Revenge, at first though sweet, Bitter ere long back on itself recoils. - John Milton
Before you embark upon a journey of revenge, you should first dig two graves. - Confucius
...dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. - Barbara Ehrenreich
A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote... - Bill Vaughan
I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American! - Daniel Webster
We must not confuse dissent with not disloyalty. - Edward R. Murrow
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it. - George Bernard Shaw
Patriotism is a arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles. - George Jean Nathan
A man's feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world. - George Santayana
Patriotism ruins history. - Goethe
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy
The nation is divided, half patriots and half traitors, and no man can tell which from which. - Mark Twain
If you want a symbolic gesture, don't burn the flag; wash it. - Norman Thomas
I will fight for my country, but I will not lie for her. - Zora Neale Hurston
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers. - John F. Kennedy
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country. - Nathan Hale
Patriotism varies, from a noble devotion to a moral lunacy. - W. R. Inge
If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag. - Anonymous
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. - Albert Einstein
If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace. - Hamilton Fish
It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind. - Voltaire
Traditional nationalism cannot survive the fissioning of the atom. One world or none. - Stuart Chase
We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat. - Donald Rumsfeld
I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started. - Donald Rumsfeld
It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. - Dick Cheney
Principle is OK up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose. - Dick Cheney
I love America more than any other country in this world; and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. - James Baldwin
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. - John F. Kennedy

S
SamueL126 01.02.20

P. S. Origami or whatever your name is, you suck. It is with great pleasure I would have shot you. he is a sweet boy :)

like the author meant not a phrase the characters, and the phrase the great and terrible, which appear after gg - I don't know what there meant the author, but for the sake of these posts:
Nechigo scared they just found the body of a quote from mission to kazakhtsani., should create a new topic. Very amused :)

L
Lendri Filds 01.02.20

Like in the Mission in Rio, the Ghost said the Authorities do not care for us. Twist themselves
History is written by the winners, history is based on lies Price
Admire the scenery? Soap
If something goes wrong go to plan B Soap
The correct opinion TX soldier! Foley
Bloody Yanks, I thought they were for us! Ghost
Forward soldiers, we are waiting for the war! Foley

e
ego_r50 01.02.20

What kind of name is that? Soap....

e
e-Jenn 01.02.20

"I am the blue dot" - Soap

R
Reactor333 01.02.20

ego_r50
What name do you have such a stupid Soap....