3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20 03:25 pm

The devil's pit, Foundation for the future DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The point is, in Velenje there is a place called devil's pit, there is an unremarkable camp of bandits and something interesting. For example, in the bottom location, in the center, there is a grille through which is visible the inaccessible room. There are also large double gates, behind which is visible to the inaccessible cave, it is also visible on the minimap, and there is even an icon of the unknown places. The screenshots below. Perhaps this will unfold any quest of future DLC? And maybe no DLC here and there some quest I missed something in passing? What do you think?

Spoiler

48 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cetoss 01.02.20

It's possible

I
Ilya233 01.02.20

C by using the free camera did not look back?

V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20

Ilya233
Thank you for reminding me not think about it.)))

I
Ilya233 01.02.20

Vychuchol
Not for that. As a check, unsubscribe)

V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20

Very interesting cave is, in itself, is quite extensive. Clambered with a free camera like the whole, found some mysterious capacity, residential area, blood, strange design of the horns, and maybe a door or inactive portal with a pedestal.

Spoiler

E
Ex021 01.02.20

May simply not have time to release additional quest to finished and then with more quest will add

V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20

A few more screenshots, books, potions, a prison cell, another room with doors. There are places where a lot of heaps of bodies, which suggests that there were carried out some experiments.

Spoiler

R
Recruit_Main 01.02.20

interesting

U
UnItalianoVero 01.02.20

Vychuchol
Can screen card to throw?

V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20

UnItalianoVero
Here is a map, not far from the Tree gallows.

Spoiler

X
Xavier_29Th 01.02.20

Perhaps somewhere long ago is the beginning of this quest.... There is little known quests that vampire in the coffin, chained to a rock about the prisoner, about a collector of books about sorevnovatel the Courage to skellige (all that rock climb without getting a job), etc. additionally there are quests that appear in certain places only at certain times.
In addition, if you read the book on the damned, in the bestiary appears ulvhedin, but he is nowhere to be found... some ordinary werewolves.

U
UnItalianoVero 01.02.20

Xavier_29Th
about chained to the rock of the prisoner, about a collector of books about sorevnovatel the Courage to skellige
Detail))

X
Xavier_29Th 01.02.20

about the prisoner: on the North coast of the largest island of Skellige, if you swim along it, you can find chained prisoner and.... will see....
about a collector of books on one of the Islands of Skellige lives archigraph level 45. On this island, on the other hand is the man who gives the quest to him panchavti books on the various traditions, culture, etc. After beating the game, at that time, I was too lazy to collect his trash, so it ends the quest is not know.
About sorevnovatel in courage: on one of the Islands of Skellige is on top of the mountain totem and near this hill is a guy that offers to get, take a symbol of courage and get the title man Selige or something...

V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20

Xavier_29Th
Perhaps somewhere long ago is the beginning of this quest...
I doubt, too all globally, except for CDPR though no one knows for sure.
in the bestiary appears ulvhedin, but he is nowhere to be found...
Found on Skellige, if the book is not read, after meeting him the entry in the bestiary is added.
about sorevnovatel the Courage to skellige
Sorevnovatel for the courage, but this is not the quest where 2 paths, one mountain and the other under the water?
about the vampire in the coffin, chained to a rock about the prisoner, about a collector of books
Vampire, sending erotic, found. A collector of books too, something familiar about the book with the red cover hour, shop in Novigrad? Prisoner chained to a rock not seen, probably also in Skellige?

X
Xavier_29Th 01.02.20

Vychuchol
I say read the book on the damned, ulvhedin in the bestiary and added, but never met, although I climbed all the marks and have completed and found all that you can. ... except that could appear at a certain time or after a certain execution of some tasks (for example, if you meet in Velenje on the road man that got stuck on the road with tropacana on a cart, surrounded by ghouls, and to help him, he chopped down ghouls and burn blind man's buff, in the future it can be found in the swamp are already infected. In the end it will ask to save him from torture - kill)

M
Misha Lopatin 01.02.20

Xavier_29Th
Ulvhedin is Morgan.

X
Xavier_29Th 01.02.20

Mike Lopatin
really? the picture in the bestiary too different from Morgaro, which is very similar to a simple werewolf. Just spell it was multi-level (i.e. not one lycanthropy).

g
grev_4 01.02.20

Vychuchol
About the collector books, the quest is called"the Spirit of freedom, there should be 5 books to collect (in General quest of nothing: collect books, include the petitioner, the end of the quest).
Here are the places where these books can be purchased http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/duh_svobodi-870876/

I
ILIA_1992 01.02.20

Interesting place . He also drew on the cage and closed the gate .

At the first passage of the saw , but the quest to this site is not found .

a
aleks2006 01.02.20

Xavier_29Th
And what is the island? screen no?