3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20 03:25 pm

The devil's pit, Foundation for the future DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The point is, in Velenje there is a place called devil's pit, there is an unremarkable camp of bandits and something interesting. For example, in the bottom location, in the center, there is a grille through which is visible the inaccessible room. There are also large double gates, behind which is visible to the inaccessible cave, it is also visible on the minimap, and there is even an icon of the unknown places. The screenshots below. Perhaps this will unfold any quest of future DLC? And maybe no DLC here and there some quest I missed something in passing? What do you think?

Spoiler

48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

Xavier_29Th
Ulvhedin is the coolest werewolf in the game. LVL 31 he's guarding the chest with the values of cat(like). Lives on skellige, appears only at night. Characterized by greater aggressiveness, constant jumps and attacks. Barely dodged and counterattacked. Oil it is not particularly stuns. Helped North wind+beam Igny, a lot of damage. And he called me immediately 6 wolves LVL 30 (with 5 dead blow from the master sword bears that slowly).

W
Wraith_Soul 01.02.20

Mercurionio
And where exactly on the Skelling you met him, I just do all the drawings are gathered and didn't see it?

X
Xavier_29Th 01.02.20

aleks2006
the largest island on which the castle of the Academy of Sciences of Kraits. Along the entire North shore proplyne and find chained

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

5H4DER
According to the center. There are drawings of the armour workshop, cat or Griffin, can't remember exactly (it was found a month ago). There is still the ruins of 2 towers. As a guide, on either side from the towers the mountains, and in the center was a small lake. You can find him only at night, never seen. You may need a moon, but there are XS already. The very thing LVL 31.

W
Wraith_Soul 01.02.20

Mercurionio
ATP

W
Woulter Ben 01.02.20

MilLen4rian
Found ulvhedin?)

W
Woulter Ben 01.02.20

Has anyone found a way to infiltrate the devil's pit?

W
Wraith_Soul 01.02.20

Woulter Ben
I will seek only when the 2nd call will go)

O
Old_Nick 01.02.20

So there is nothing to look for.
No there is no log, no quest :(

i
icebear2 01.02.20

Maybe then we in the second Supplement to Toussaint get.

W
Woulter Ben 01.02.20

Old_Nick
icebear2
And ulvhedin in bestiarii cursed him is mentioned if you read in the book in the game not seen for 2 passing, found anyone? can someone specifically say where to skellige to meet him?

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

Woulter Ben
7 comments ago told where to look.

V
Viktor Naydenov 01.02.20

From the very beginning of the game ran across this place and wondered why it's there, but also think that for the future otherwise, it looks illogical.

A
Artego32rus 01.02.20

I don't know if I understand about this place, but it seems that I got there. I do not remember how long ago it was, but it certainly got

O
Old_Nick 01.02.20

Victor Naydenov
And militancy camp the size of Novigrad, and unavailability at the same time, not illogical?! ;)
And convert where you can go, but the bartender is not active?
And the chatter of Bedlam about new power and ... not a single quest! Cattle-the sword - and then a couple gives. And here are the fiery speeches" and zilch on the exhaust.
And the fact that he, for a moment, starts a civil war in Skellige, has anyone even noticed?!

In fact - stubby tails mass. But I fear that, alas is just not implemented, for various reasons, the ideas, and not the future.
In the best case - any set of armor/cards for Christmas, in the extra quests except the last one paid DLC, I personally do not believe

V
Viktor Naydenov 01.02.20

Old_Nick
In this context, I talked about this devil's pit and only her, of course such strange places in the game a lot. Guessing is useless, I think we should expect a lot of interesting DLS, we can only hope that these places will be involved. Well, if not, not what you can do.

i
icebear2 01.02.20

Woulter Ben
Ulvhedin is a werewolf on kinderspiele damn people for a meet. There is kind of written in the bestiary that are the same as the werewolves, only living on skellige just are so called. Except he no longer met, only the corpse of the werewolf and the people of the island found. Seen decided to make a single as well as some monsters like the frost giant and Kim.

W
Woulter Ben 01.02.20

Mercurionio
There location is not specific , and skellige is not a small continent at least a screen with the approximate coordinates.

O
Old_Nick 01.02.20

Woulter Ben
He confuses with Morkarla. He's not ulvhedin, just - damn.
In General, ulvhedin is just a stronger type of werewolf. Just as Varg is a stronger kind of wolf, naquera-warrior - stronger naquera, etc. etc. are rare, but as normal monsters with no special.quests, about the treasures under the protection of the not sure, maybe, but there are doubts. I have met twice, exactly just like - on track. But Yes, only at night. Afaik it is near some villages, like the Central island, not on the coast and normal living. But what exactly - alas, I do not remember :( . I would, first, like around Ferland Rogne or possibly but less likely - Sund and Blandare

B
Badorik 01.02.20

Crappy place at all, brrr...
Spoiler