3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 01.02.20 03:25 pm

The devil's pit, Foundation for the future DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The point is, in Velenje there is a place called devil's pit, there is an unremarkable camp of bandits and something interesting. For example, in the bottom location, in the center, there is a grille through which is visible the inaccessible room. There are also large double gates, behind which is visible to the inaccessible cave, it is also visible on the minimap, and there is even an icon of the unknown places. The screenshots below. Perhaps this will unfold any quest of future DLC? And maybe no DLC here and there some quest I missed something in passing? What do you think?

Spoiler

48 Comments
Sort by:
k
klin644 01.02.20

found in the caves of devil's pit, not what not to like? Novigrad,a bizarre murder,the healer,a high vampire.

Spoiler

M
MrPro100 01.02.20

Guys, stand down. The caves are available as part of the quest Cheese and dark forces. Don't know for sure, but I he appeared after the examination of the house of the magician Aramasa, as part of the quest to find a set of Cat second LVL (better set). You may need other cards to find set Cat. The quest is uninteresting from enemies tumannik 30 LVL. As a reward, get a mediocre sword - trays (available with the 60th LVL in new game+, with 30 in the first pass, damage: 463-567 in new game+)

M
MrPro100 01.02.20

klin644
Yeah. From Shani locket in the form of the rod of Asclepius. So maybe she is the mysterious killer?!

M
MephistoXX 01.02.20

MrPro100
How the cave of that quest is the cave of the devil's pit? Are totally dissimilar. Even the map is different

R
Rampertumskin 01.02.20

well how to enter in the cave? I write from 2016

c
cK.A.A.rnage 01.02.20

No, Although I accidentally went through the door.
Spoiler

But the latter lattice are closed, though, and shows that it is a door, any actions applied to them is impossible! Then could not pass :-( but there is more even the monsters seem to have!
And by the way at 5-screenshot 2 visible folds of a certain iron box. Doors open - but it's empty. And Yes, in this location there are boxes with loot! I was able to get out only with the help of fashion teleportacia from anywhere. I wonder why this hole is kept recipe for oil against vampires?

M
MrPro100 01.02.20

MephistoXX
When climbing through the cave free camera - you can find the lab in which there are samovars (figuratively speaking) and lies the body on the table. At first I thought it was a reference to Toussainte when Geralt finds the body on the table in the cellar before the battle with Alpe (from the trailer Blood and Wine), but then I randomly decided to go back to the quest with a mage and found in this cave (which is the cave with cheese) the same laboratory with the same body, walked free camera - and it turned out that I in the devil's pit) Or I'm crazy and all mixed up, or all casually ran the quest)

f
forgreem 01.02.20

The rebound guys. This cave is a test site for developers. It tested things before release of dlc