3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 01.02.20 03:29 pm

Your opinion about HDR in games?

Welcome. Please share your opinions and experiences in games with HDR. What games played,what are your impressions and is it worth it?
50 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 01.02.20

Dogma wrote:
23-24 thousand rubles already have options for 32' 4K to VA matrix.
Yes, you can from the future. )))
They may well will cost 10 years from five, when 8K will appear.
A 10-12битных VA-matrices do not exist in nature.

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

Lodurr
go to the market or the Yandex e-catalog look, here for example:

https://www.e-katalog.ru/BENQ-EW3270U.htm
https://www.e-katalog.ru/VIEWSONIC-VX3211-4K-MHD.htm

A 10-12битных VA-matrices do not exist in nature.
4K does not cease to be 4K. 4K calmly and eight matrix to play.

L
Lodurr 01.02.20

Dogma wrote:
4K calmly and eight matrix play
It is possible, but only in the original standard 2015, which is now called nativly 4K, and it's outdated 5 years ago. )

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

Lodurr
this is the same 4K, the difference with 10-bit matrices will be only in color reproduction, resolution will be the same

s
saa0891 01.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
By changing the resolution, but not added.. thus the load on the system too.
Lodurr wrote:
And where is the difference? 800x600 looks even clearer than that.. because the picture is smaller. )
Lodurr wrote:
Kind of like figured out what, not the resolution improves graphics. Look up screenshot in fallout, which does full HD and in resolution full HD, in 4K he has scaling problems. It looks somehow crisper, richer, and more detailed.
God what a freaky nonsense.

L
Lodurr 01.02.20

saa0891
Yes Lana? ))
You have four years are all nonsense, Yes nonsense. Maybe you're delusional, chronically? )

R
RikoChiko 01.02.20

The main quality of the matrix. The rest is marketing.

s
saa0891 01.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
You have four years are all nonsense, Yes nonsense.
It's not my fault that you're always talking bullshit.

Lodurr wrote:
Maybe you're delusional, chronically? )
You do not understand and do not understand basic things,what you always poke nose in it and not just me,it is enough to read at least this fact (any reasonable person would've thought of that),moreover in your head which is nonsense in terms of relating to the settlement and generally sets Monica.

s
saa0891 01.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
just post here why that one pixel milise probably still think sho STE ultra graphics. )
You probably also blind serious problems.

Lodurr wrote:
Yeah I don't understand.. you all know. I wish these 4-re year at UHD monitor saved can already be bought. )
About four years you remember (probably you have some sort of a fad on this) and about the fact that I wrote to you at the expense of some 4K and Monica don't remember what the point of buying a 4K monitor if the video card is fine it will not pull (if you do then it's your problem),you can certainly pick up now GeForce RTX 2080 Ti but will still be games where it will sink in 4K,but for me FPS in the game is critical,it will be necessary to reduce various settings so I'll wait for the next line and then it probably will make sense to take 4K Monique,when one GPU will be able to pull this resolution,although I know in advance what to explain to you the basic things useless (you'll still be in the parallel reality, and will continue to bear the crap),and the essence was quite different.

s
saa0891 01.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
ГТХ960 pulls
If you like to play for the minimum salary in the 20-30FPS it's your choice,I personally like nedogona do not like it categorically.

Lodurr wrote:
If you do not pull, suddenly, you can always put the window to full screen, it specially made for you did.
And why do I need this crooked crutch,as I said I'll wait for the GPU which will be able without any problem to pull 4K,but for now I'll play without any compromises and hemorrhoids on Full HD.

Lodurr wrote:
I too do not understand, what sense to buy 2080 for full HD, and then the forums to post nonsense about the game.. )
Yes, you do a lot of things do not understand,so always carry a hogwash.