3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laynored 01.02.20 05:09 pm

Gospada! Slow toy on my PC/laptop.. Help!

Hello, the problem is not new, a lot of topics on various forums created, but almost everywhere they are not disclosed, but if some way is, to me, unfortunately, not helped, mostly face a similar problem on laptops due to overheating of the graphics card.
Before such was not, the essence of the problem : during the game (any of the less modern BF3 for example, and the like, as of old, but World of Warcraft as well behaved) after 10-15 minutes begins to sink to 5-10 fps for 5-8 seconds and after a while again repeats.
Har-Ki the stationary computer:
Windows 7 Max
Arctic Freezer CPU AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor, 3300 MHz, cores: 6, logical processors: 6
Installed memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozer 2GB (driver Version 320.49, the last)
Motherboard Asrock n68c-gs fx
The power supply 600 w
Then it all began is not known. The body in the hole and an additional 2 cooler, dust very little. It has been speculated that the problem is the video card tested on another computer on the same games, pretty fun for a week, found no single freeze, fps is high and stable at high settings. When sags FPS on vidyahe, sags GP, but the temperature is not changing,the normal game in WoW is around 50 degrees and keeps the workload of GP 40%(sags to 20%) uses somewhere 500 MB, BF3 on ultra the workload of GP 100%(sags to about 40-50%), temperature 70-80 degrees and is about 1600 MB.
Processor checked Everest, the temperature at full load is around 50 degrees, the test was 10 minutes, actually no longer required, the increase nowhere to be seen, here's the screenshots.
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/D7JSS1b9.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/1NWVViOD.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/ZSR2mwWR.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/d85mscds.jpg
Please tell me what I can do.
161 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 01.02.20

I think it's all about - Asrock n68c-gs fx

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 01.02.20

Laynored
I understand that the last picture shows a big temperature difference between cores?

L
Laynored 01.02.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Look at the first picture, the temperature of cores 1 2 3 4 same.
Vov and C
What can be wrong?the load distributes crooked?

V
VOFFKAV 01.02.20

Yes anything, for example something with the chipset.(this is most do not have a budget nurse, such a percent does not roll well).

p
pOdELUpOC 01.02.20

Good evening. Recently purchased a laptop due to travel ,you have to play on it.
I can not understand the indicators ,it would be even better than my stationary PC, but the games on it, slow at times worse. Maybe I do something wrong? Or how to configure it. WoT, Skyrim, PlanetSide 2, Civilization, Masseffekt 3 and many other games, just SAG in fps (with the Exception only of the second bunker, where all the rules =p ) . I'll never know, so be it, and simply pulls iron, or something wrong. Nastavte on the right path practical advice.

The laptop is clean, is KIS 2013 license. Defragmenter every three days, my video card Drivers current. I thought the problem that the game opens up the built-in native vidyuhi, no ,the sockets of invidia put all as Nada. Just have no options, maybe missed something? Wildly furious when the machine characteristics worse all the flies, and I have slack tight.

Actually here is the car:

The CPU type Mobile DualCore Intel Core i5-2430M, 2800 MHz (28 x 100)
System memory 6057 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX (1 GB)
Maximum seven x64

Maybe there is a limit, just XS. Or is it just numbers ,and the laptop he is in the numbers, everything else, done for G.

P. s Samsung NP300V5AH
PS.s thanks in Advance.

50GB 01.02.20

Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX (1 GB)

This is your main problem. It is built from far away.

Recently bought a laptop

In this second one. Work.

N
NikeSoft_RUS 01.02.20

podlupa
all well and good, but the video... It's horrible

p
pOdELUpOC 01.02.20

Is there a Vario to change vidyuhi? Or is there a whole Assembly just let it go?
Although, I think the new vidyuhi around 5K, especially the weather will do. Okay ,thank you.

N
NikeSoft_RUS 01.02.20

podlupa
The point is, to change to a more powerful you can, if it will fit the size. But it will cost dearly.

-
-SlashuuR- 01.02.20

It was necessary to pick up iron the laptop, before buying.

k
kirillqwe 01.02.20

started to slow down the game in the laptop.early last bioshok and ассасин3 high went.and right now, even castelvania on low brakes.
characteristics.
CPU: [ ? ] Intel Core i5 2600 MHz Ivy Bridge (3230M)
Number of cores: 2
The Bus/Cache: 3 Mb L2 (L3) Cache
RAM: [ ? ] 6144 MB DDR3-1600MHz
Screen: 17.3 LED Matte (No Glare)
Resolution: (1920x1080) Full HD
Video card: [ ? ] NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, 2048 MB , DOP. card: Intel HD Graphics 4000, 64+1632 MB
Sound card: Intel High Definition Audio
Hard drive: [ ? ] 750 GB (5400 rpm), HDD
Optical drive: [ ? ] DVD±RW (DL)
Communication: lan 10/100
Wireless: [ ? ] Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
Ports: [ ? ] 2xUSB 2.0, 2xUSB 3.0, Kensington security, Line-out, HDMI, Mic-in, VGA
Expansion slots: Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/Pro/xD)
Additional devices: Camera (1.3)
Input: KL-RA Windows, Touch Pad
Battery: Li-Ion 4400 mAh (up to 5.0 hours)
Weight: 3.030 kg
Color: Dark gray
Keyboard color: Black
Case material: Plastic
Case (l x W x h): 403x283x37 mm
only do not say that the laptop is not for gaming.

W
WindR 01.02.20

For a start check, and do not blame this operating system. Ideally, it is necessary to re-install with formatting of the screw, but if not, then do at least Defrag HDD, remove all viruses and load the program and go to control panel - counters and performance tools - adjust visual effects - then click adjust for best performance (on windows 7).
Next, check the temperature, for example, using HWMonitor, download it and run, and then the game. The program remembers the highest temperature that will be in the game. If it's overheating, disassemble and clean the laptop, change the thermal paste. Can't - take it to the service.
PS: in my experience I can advise to start with measuring the temperature =) .
Ah Yes, the new bioshok may go better than Castlevania

T
The_apathy 01.02.20

kirillqwe
Heated something.

S
SUSUL1 01.02.20

Confused by the phrase
video card drivers current.
We need to see whether to include a discrete graphics card at all. The fact that sometimes the switch may not recognize the new driver and just switch the graphics card. Try with enabled MSIafterbaner view activity card GT520 3D applications. If it broke, then put back to factory drivers

C
Ce11dweller 01.02.20

just don't overrate your laptop and put the settings lower

B
Burnoutman 01.02.20

The amount of memory makes the video card faster.
Compare your graphics card 9800GTX+ 512Mb 5 years ago.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

Hark sad really.

W
WindR 01.02.20

Trust me, even if there is 520 graphics card would stand 635, the performance would only be slightly better, but the price is much higher. And even the i7 processor instead of i5 wouldn't have changed anything. I at the time thought that taking a laptop for 35K, you can get acceptable performance in games, but no. The hardware on the laptop - the mobile version, and they are very much cut. In this bitter truth.
PS: but the tanks on the minimum salary are the norm =).

G
GTAman 01.02.20

would stand 635
Anything below X40 have NVIDIA and х850 the Radeon - cropping.

W
WindR 01.02.20

oooii3gg
Anything below X40 have NVIDIA and х850 the Radeon - cropping.

On my laptop were installed GT540m - a SNiP. Because any video card on the laptop - always SNiP compared to conventional PCs.
And don't forget that the generations are different. For example, approximately equal to 630m 540m, and 620m is approximately equal to 710 my.