3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laynored 01.02.20 05:09 pm

Gospada! Slow toy on my PC/laptop.. Help!

Hello, the problem is not new, a lot of topics on various forums created, but almost everywhere they are not disclosed, but if some way is, to me, unfortunately, not helped, mostly face a similar problem on laptops due to overheating of the graphics card.
Before such was not, the essence of the problem : during the game (any of the less modern BF3 for example, and the like, as of old, but World of Warcraft as well behaved) after 10-15 minutes begins to sink to 5-10 fps for 5-8 seconds and after a while again repeats.
Har-Ki the stationary computer:
Windows 7 Max
Arctic Freezer CPU AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor, 3300 MHz, cores: 6, logical processors: 6
Installed memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozer 2GB (driver Version 320.49, the last)
Motherboard Asrock n68c-gs fx
The power supply 600 w
Then it all began is not known. The body in the hole and an additional 2 cooler, dust very little. It has been speculated that the problem is the video card tested on another computer on the same games, pretty fun for a week, found no single freeze, fps is high and stable at high settings. When sags FPS on vidyahe, sags GP, but the temperature is not changing,the normal game in WoW is around 50 degrees and keeps the workload of GP 40%(sags to 20%) uses somewhere 500 MB, BF3 on ultra the workload of GP 100%(sags to about 40-50%), temperature 70-80 degrees and is about 1600 MB.
Processor checked Everest, the temperature at full load is around 50 degrees, the test was 10 minutes, actually no longer required, the increase nowhere to be seen, here's the screenshots.
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/D7JSS1b9.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/1NWVViOD.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/ZSR2mwWR.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/d85mscds.jpg
Please tell me what I can do.
161 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 01.02.20

540м 540 table below.
Although my 640m laptop was nicho so.

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

I bought a computer a week ago, and many games even on low lag. 20-24 fps showing moments of falls below 20. It's not on the newest games.
CPU: AMD A4-4000 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.00 GHz, dual core
RAM: 8.00 GB
Video card: AMD Radeon HD 7750 1gb Series
Memory: 1 terabyte
Windows 7 Ultimate
Wood latest catalyst 13.9 directx 11
What could be the problem? how to remove lags?

a
assassasss 01.02.20

You have a very weak processor and graphics card, not for modern games.

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

GTA4 is buggy even on the most minimal, and she's long gone, nfs mw2 is buggy too

R
RikoChiko 01.02.20

Trolltunga
I told you already.
I had to fork out more.

J
Jackson[x] 01.02.20

GTA4 is buggy even on the most minimal, and she's long gone, nfs mw2 is buggy, too-Found the most shitty optimized game.

w
warp 37 01.02.20

the graphics card is not for modern games
It is not necessary here. HD 7750 calmly pulls games at medium-high.

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

Trolltunga
GTA4 is buggy even on the most minimal, and she's long gone

and even though she is long gone, but she wants a normal 4 fast cores, not the misery that you have in the system unit)
Card rules at medium settings in many games even in FullHD can be played...

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

Clear. And then please tell me what CPU I need to buy to your computer?
The processor needed for good game performance

K
KlausBarbie 01.02.20

well, if you like AMD , get the fx-Sy , starting from 6300 (6 cores , in my opinion at 3.4 Hertz) and 8.... series (8 cores , only do not take the initial type 8100 , their 6-core tear)... another fee will have to change under am3+

S
SUSUL1 01.02.20

Trolltunga
You have a system with an APU and drivers probably the most fresh? (this is important new driver has greatly improved the way the APU compared to the release versions of version 12.10)
then go to settings CCC center and look for the inscription hybrid graphics - disable it (it appears in the tab performance lives), because when you enable this feature you have CPU slowing down graphics is discrete and this box likes to become the default position enabled.
Percent Yes, weak, but not so much that absolutely everything in the minimum drag, especially nfs mw2
But at the same time there you can get tab with Overdrive and try to raise the frequency of the processor.
It's a strange build that shop?

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

SUSUL1
No. The Assembly is not a shop, from a friend collected

W
WindR 01.02.20

Standards build, at medium settings all pull, and some games on high. But GTA4 is not a figure, so poorly optimized.

r
redfox2013 01.02.20

Trolltunga
Norway is a good country, and now the case, in the BIOS set the video card if the RAM standard that only select timing rule (if the power is also non-standard rules),

r
redfox2013 01.02.20

CPU AMD A8-5600K to replace at least on this

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

SUSUL1
I have not found in the SSS hybrid graphics(

T
Trolltunga 01.02.20

redfox2013
And it is possible please more in detail about what should be done in the BIOS

V
VOFFKAV 01.02.20

Trolltunga - And it is possible please more in detail about what should be done in the BIOS

The name of the motherboard?(Yes, and games such computers are not collected).

S
SUSUL1 01.02.20

Trolltunga
It simply has to be there! You can complete AMD platform!
Now he looked at the driver settings, however on the laptop with the processor Intel
Go to option Nutrition there should be this option in the evening get to my laptop, and the details will tell you where to look, if you don't find yourself=)
And also install the program MSIAfterbuner and see the download videoder which kernel is running when you run the application.
As I understand it, the build was from considerations of maximum energy savings?
Just CPU A4 4000 series is office processor rather than a full home. 2 cores today GTA or BF3 barely at a minimum pull, But WoT and WT will go well. It would not hurt it to 4 GHz to podrzavati, if I'm not mistaken, he's got an unlocked multiplier?

r
redfox2013 01.02.20

Trolltunga
1) RAM: 8.00 GB. food standard 1.5 or your watch on the strap?
2) BIOS version?
3) power the PSU?
the answer will be POM