3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laynored 01.02.20 05:09 pm

Gospada! Slow toy on my PC/laptop.. Help!

Hello, the problem is not new, a lot of topics on various forums created, but almost everywhere they are not disclosed, but if some way is, to me, unfortunately, not helped, mostly face a similar problem on laptops due to overheating of the graphics card.
Before such was not, the essence of the problem : during the game (any of the less modern BF3 for example, and the like, as of old, but World of Warcraft as well behaved) after 10-15 minutes begins to sink to 5-10 fps for 5-8 seconds and after a while again repeats.
Har-Ki the stationary computer:
Windows 7 Max
Arctic Freezer CPU AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor, 3300 MHz, cores: 6, logical processors: 6
Installed memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozer 2GB (driver Version 320.49, the last)
Motherboard Asrock n68c-gs fx
The power supply 600 w
Then it all began is not known. The body in the hole and an additional 2 cooler, dust very little. It has been speculated that the problem is the video card tested on another computer on the same games, pretty fun for a week, found no single freeze, fps is high and stable at high settings. When sags FPS on vidyahe, sags GP, but the temperature is not changing,the normal game in WoW is around 50 degrees and keeps the workload of GP 40%(sags to 20%) uses somewhere 500 MB, BF3 on ultra the workload of GP 100%(sags to about 40-50%), temperature 70-80 degrees and is about 1600 MB.
Processor checked Everest, the temperature at full load is around 50 degrees, the test was 10 minutes, actually no longer required, the increase nowhere to be seen, here's the screenshots.
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/D7JSS1b9.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/1NWVViOD.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/ZSR2mwWR.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130822/d85mscds.jpg
Please tell me what I can do.
161 Comments
Sort by:
m
mmalek97 01.02.20

from the fact that the cooler doesn't cool because of this and throttling. IMHO

D
Dark Souls 01.02.20

Greetings to all of you,I have a question for you,view looking under the spoiler,tell me based on my PC performance,what graphics settings to play games 2014,2015 years?(well, that would be the game went smoothly,without any lag,so it was ideally everything in the game,I understand that my computer,not the cake for our time,but still,that is what it is!!!
My PC performance
Спойлерhttp://i63.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0109/a6/4f4e30ce300c87c84cf615a078bfb6a6.jpg
Just tell me on what settings to play and how many games will pull at least on minimum graphic settings
Thank you in advance for your feedback!

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

a game requiring 6 gigs not the fact that the pull
in фк4 and Dai wrote about the fact that this processor does not start
so either an indie game or spire to play with the spanking khlopushin fps in hits
and the reason is simple - little Gigi little cores. physically you can run and play nizya on any settings.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Dark Souls
First, the CPU is weak

D
Dark Souls 01.02.20

hmm strange so few reviews,expecting more
I need max graphics settings(not to be confused with the maximum high quality) for all games,but not released at the moment,maybe there's a website where you can learn optimisation for all published games on the PC?whatever else
And thanks for the comments two people

L
Lord Rock 01.02.20

What do you want from an ancient dual core CPU?
http://gamegpu.ru/ test games.

-
-cirius- 01.02.20

Dark Souls
You processor and a third is not pumping the graphics card.
I have had experience of installation on Е[email protected]ггц GTX660 graphics card max half pumped.

R
RikoChiko 01.02.20

Started toys to slow down.
Died nonam on 450W PSU, replaced Cooler Master 650W (exact model is not the call), and began from that moment.
I couldn't even guess what the problem is.

N
Neron_13 01.02.20

Good day!
Guys,there is a problem.Constantly appears screen of death (photo,sorry for quality).Googling,found several options:
Common reasons of displaying error messages 0x00000077 and 0x0000007A:
Bad block in the paging file.
If the paging file is on a SCSI disk, it could be a bad connection.
Defect cable connection of the hard disk controller.
The disk controller error.
Depletion of nonpaged pool resources on the server.

Also tried to do a full disk check+repair of damaged sectors,but every time when start this test,reaches a certain percentage and hangs the fucking check.Team Autochk and Chkdsk/f/r. nor to no avail...
After each blue screen computer like moves back in time,like alone makes the system Restore and rolls back the system.

Please advise any solutions.Will a Windows reinstallation?Or is it still necessary to carry in repair?

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

Neronus

try another sata cable.

S
Shadow264 01.02.20

To start, plug another SATA in a different port,as advised Sergei and another power cable from b\n(though it hardly) but still,if you do not help take down Windu with a full removal of partitions and recreating them,after reinstalling from run recovery.If this does not help, then repair(the repair is likely to change either hard or mother,checking a method scientific) are.

N
Neron_13 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Shadow264
Well,will try

D
Darkstoun1 01.02.20

In General, the problem is quite peculiar, searching look useless. It all started with the fact that once during the game the computer crashes with a blue screen. Well, it wasn't the first time I have this happen sometimes (rarely), but usually after that all worked fine. This time when you reboot started checking files on the disk (checking file system on C), in fact, the computer booted and all was as before, but not for long. This situation is then repeated a couple of times, and then sharply deteriorated performance. Then the computer is starting the system included the startup repair tool, it did not help, but helped the memory test (in the description there was something about the chip). But it's too long. Now here I sit, somehow run almost every time you boot inspect. Sometimes do not start, writes that the problem with the hard drive. And sometimes fails to run the startup repair tool (which is an hour restores the hard drive, judging by the job description). I don't know what to do, I hope someone can help. If you need some data about the hardware, please specify which ones.

O
Origin23 01.02.20

I had also slowed down the computer. Have solved this problem. Manual here

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

Origin23
THANK you!!!
Now ReadyBoost allows me to cache my stripe of 2 ssd is not on 2400с9 Quad channel RAM and USB2 flash drive for 300 rubles, and my computer just flies!

And if you leave the sarcasm, then it looks as follows:
All this hat works on a similar cache on the SSHD drive principle, i.e. the files that the system calls are often written in other, faster media.
But the problem is that the flash drive is not fast medium. In addition, such files like the browser cache, system logs, etc., what the system calls quite often take up little space, and very often overwritten. And this is the biggest problem, since the stick basically very slow with small files, especially on the entry (where the speed is in mega and kilo bytes per second).
In the end, the best that you can from this fuck this tiny acceleration system boot, and can be any commonly-used applications. However, their work is not just faster, but with high probability will slow down.
It's hard to imagine how small should the scope operatives (as the system always uses free memory for caching) and how slow and crap the main thing should be the drive to use this garbage have had at least some sense.

M
Mexicano 01.02.20

Core i5 4430
8 GB RAM
SSD Plextor M5S 128 GB
HDD 1 TB WD Red
Palit GeForce GTS450 1GB
470 W PSU

Slow mortal Kombat new. What you can change and what options?

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

Mexicano
It is obvious that it is necessary to change vidyahu, she just totally hammered and much weaker than the other components in the Assembly.
Might also have to change the PSU

M
Mexicano 01.02.20

DartMaul
That can be changed not too expensive? Video card from the old comp left. Play a little more graphics on the computer to calculate, so probably AMD is not very suitable (they no CUDA). Although... the Game can render at work, so the options from AMD at least theoretically interesting (I just do not understand, always bought NVIDIA).

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

Origin23
I wonder about this I conceived Stoke and forgotten.
voschem I have a laptop he schA 7 of the 8 gigs of RAM is filled up. th there with the swap file is bad. paralelno play with this almost nepriatno sound proleyev sometimes. and so really works a little faster as a second disk set.
but for a normal company it's almost nothing. when I long ago yuzal is on Windows Vista me with 2 gigs of RAM. it's a zero. Yes, modern hard dick, which in 2E is faster and the cache they have like a 128MB almost meaningless.
pure in games clean computer is also pointless however. on the contrary, the slowdown will be.

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

Mexicano
AMD are working on OpenCL, if for you it's true.

What is your concept of not very expensive?