3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20 08:16 pm

Turns off monitor when you enter the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I go into the game and immediately the monitor goes out. Before I put the Nvidia GForce 250 GT 2gb, everything was fine. When a new vidyuhi put 1-2 times included it was fine, and then the monitor go out.
Help Please!!!
58 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hippie_Dog 02.02.20

For such questions there is a special theme.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

I had a point as well. Decided for fun the screen resolution to change, and one of them the screen went out, the sound comes and no picture. I had to reinstall the game and put the resolution back, because the dark screen of his memory the location of the menu and know where there is a mouse to change the resolution hard)

Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20

But I permit not amused. The machine is 1280x1024.
True to the old none was 1024х860.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

XS, try it, although the result is not guaranteed. Problems can be a lot of these. I painted my situation......

K
Koroleva luchnic 02.02.20

Drava update and better the game reinstall.

C
Cet 02.02.20

If before was not a problem - try to put the old solution. In the folder with the saves of the game there is a file User.ltx, there, if I'm not mistaken, you permission to change. But if it to remove - all values at the minimum are reset, well, I at least reset))

Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20

stalker.odinochka Updated. The same shit T__T
Seth I have clear sky installed so it does not start at all.( The sound is, video is not. + Writes Out of frequency

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

In windowed mode to run try. The game a little differently behaves. What is the native resolution of the monitor?

Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20

Staff in my 860х640.
Window I even can not find.
Only out - Normal window
Minimized
Maximized
And still the game is not working. I put the old vidyuhi 128th and just gives the error Error!!!

C
Cet 02.02.20

Here's the problem.. I don't know how to help you. The only, if not pity of force/time, reinstall Windows, update the driver on a new vidyuhi, install a clean game. We can prokanaet. By the way, what is Wind? We can in it a problem? And other games run?

G
G O O D 02.02.20

I came across this. First, you with the screen resolution and screen refresh rate to pomudrit. If nothing helps, then you need the graphics chip core clock to reduce by quite a bit. This can be done using the program Riva Tuner. I have the monitor out, and this method helped.

Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20

Set Windows I re-installed already 3-4 times. The exact same problem...((( Other games have no problems going. Even The Duke.
G O O D, Now try to pomudrit. OK
And the second way is hmmm... Later I will download this app. But I hope the first way will help.
And here's the catch, why is it when I move my video card to 128 gives just a regular screen, and start two columns - S. T. A. L. K. E. R Clear Sky| and | Error!!!
All started after changing a video card T____T

Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20

G O O D, the first option did not help, alas.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

About 2 years ago for Stalker, I'd even Windows reinstalled )

C
Cet 02.02.20

[Uncle Yar], now what? Disappointed?))

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

Z. I. C. O
Windowed mode must be attributed to the manual in the user file.ltx. Where he really wrote. There are all settings of the game can be changed, and in okonek you can climb.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Set, but right now I don't know) like sometimes there is a desire to play the game, go kill a few gangsters and annoying... I Want something new, atleast some regular Adona)

S
ShaMaN 02.02.20

Monitor what? The refresh rate is not the same. Half the games goes, half no... the Wood will help the wood...

C
Cet 02.02.20

[Uncle Yar]
And don't tell. I am the PM further ATP can't pass - already beginning to enrage! I said to him, dressed as a mercenary came up with PB, and naked with a knife - former delight not all here. Sorry..

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Seth I love the new quests that's it) all thistles have already squeezed all the juice. If developed, one able person hired to in the RFP in freeplay to make quests, so 20 pieces and ideas from the forum any to take. Add a few teksturki, a couple of new oruga and menus to change. Gone to have his case it is a 4 months roughly rounding) the people came back mood of the game and time would to 2 parts flew faster)