3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20 08:16 pm

Turns off monitor when you enter the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I go into the game and immediately the monitor goes out. Before I put the Nvidia GForce 250 GT 2gb, everything was fine. When a new vidyuhi put 1-2 times included it was fine, and then the monitor go out.
Help Please!!!
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

In the PM and ERS with this somehow - randomly distributed. In the RFP there are none. Sorry.

C
Cet 02.02.20

[Uncle Yar], so-yeah) Just where have you seen that developed made Addons just because players are bored))
Metal Messiah, to be honest, and they didn't save/Ute. How many times was that I was coming back from a long RAID and completed all the quests for Sidorovich/Barkeep in search of artifacts, because all of these arts were in my backpack) Full sets collected, the soul, thorns, crystals - 3-4 pieces, the little things - ten accumulated. Only joy - no armor with a knife to run))

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Seth, not officially, not the release of the expansion pack in a new part, and just give the job to the modders dude and in the end lay off on the site in the form of fashion) I understand that these mods a lot, but there has to be something from the developers. This attitude to fans is striking: no video, no screenshots, no information is really not..... And time is so delayed. Even the examples biovar) are at least DSL rivet in a month. And from GSK do nothing.... Something like that) // and at the expense of assignments of Sidor is Yes. After ATP, it is possible to perform almost all jobs and even the Wolf all. The tail of the pseudodog near the jacket gangster often comes, the jellyfish can be the wolf to take over the destruction of wild boars, dogs, shoot, a sales representative often appears directly in the camp newcomers, and the hunk of meat is the bandits on the transition to the dump. On execution of the given day of game time, so I still demon Gusarov had time to kill and go back to Sidor) so all the banal was in the game

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

How many times was that I was coming back from a long RAID and completed all the quests for Sidorovich/Barkeep in search of artifacts, because all of these arts were in my backpack)
Well, it happens. But again if? PM a arts (I have, anyway) once for the whole game across. And was still laughing when Lucas sought medical berrilli, after I brought it XD.

Only joy - no armor with a knife to run))

I was producing a weapon without the help of a Wolf. Without a knife half the game went :D

C
Cet 02.02.20

Balin, wrote so much - and everything was erased nah((
Again:
[Uncle Yar]
This attitude to fans is striking: no video, no screenshots, no information is really not..... And time is so delayed.
I had in mind: riveted somehow buggy game and enjoy: once the people shavaet, then another gobble, and more than once, and how much to wait..
Metal Messiah
But again if?
So in that case. No, maybe I've got some special (ver. 1.0004), but I have even expensive arts were caught more than once. Well, the truth is that I a lot of places I know, and an even greater bunch of people destroyed the whole map in the recesses was. So with artami, no problem. But to rush from one Loki to another to kill a couple of bandits, no, thank you. If still on the road every time some adventure has happened...
I was producing a weapon without the help of a Wolf. Without a knife half the game has passed
No, I can't do that. Just a bunch of places you know, where the ammunition was made, so I have the eternal dilemma - or to go as a tank and give headshots right and left, or run around naked with a knife))

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Last time played without looting. Spending money is only given for quests. Nothing is selling as soon as a thing becomes unnecessary cast. Before that I played all the stalkers trying powerful weapons to supply. In the camp of the novices on the cordon was 3 novice hunter, 2 vintar, SVD with 2 and 1 with an RPG. And so supplied all the cordon, dump, Agroprom and bar. And loners at Yantar and Freedom guns do not take... Still played by collecting in a cache all in 1 piece. Played killing in General all except Sidor, Sakharov and the bartender. Also Played with 1 knife. Played for Greenpeace without killing any mutant. Played collecting money, collected 2222222 and gave all the unknown Stalker selling a bottle of vodka and buying back. Once the game gained 150 bottles of vodka, 150 first-aid kits, 30 engineers and ran drunk with a bolt from the military warehouses to the sarcophagus (and ran by the way). Playing normally reached Wishmaster deleted all save in front of him and blew himself up with a grenade. Tried to pass in 40 minutes as the man from YouTube, only I did it in 1 hour 38мин, killed often (by the way I think that dude when he was killed loaded the AutoSave from Loki to Loka and cut the video, leaving only successful run on the locations, type do not die, gon). Yet all the arts were thrown in front of a bartender walk into a bar and there, the entire floor glows already go hard, and then my brother said that it was possible to download the master of zone and distribute to backpack a bunch of artifacts and throw as well as I did, and not suffer them to gather across the area. In short I've been playing Stalker, now after 5 minutes of game all angry

C
Cet 02.02.20

[Uncle Yar]
When got before you bought 1 and the same bottle of vodka started to cry)) In words is blew himself up with a grenade- sliding under the table))) Else read out)))))

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Set, to understand me may be the only one who played quite a long time Stalker)
Right now, my girl walked by (spies with whom I communicate XA) runs back and forth all wants to read my messages, I gave her to read. She stood, paused for 5 seconds and told me you idiot or what? I'd better have paid so much attention )))

K
Koroleva luchnic 02.02.20

I see a flood..

You author topic helped or not?

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

It seems to have helped. Does not write more, at least.

K

So you can close.

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

Hey!

K

Yes, Yes, I listen to you carefully..

C
Cet 02.02.20

stalker.odinochka, Maine, recently on GHG everywhere flood) writes - so helpful.
[Uncle Yar], I, fortunately, have not been reached)) I'd Better have paid so much attention - hah, everyone knows that Stalker (whatever it was) - better than any girl))

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

The authors themselves are guilty of such nabatame create, even to dig themselves don't want.... Man is no longer interested in the value solved the problem, but if the topic under demolition and it is possible not the topic it is to talk) right now to rassujdaesh will get banned, already got a yellow card for one word Garena HD. ///
Seth, so yesterday I had to pay attention to ))) because of the COP and bunker network, mass effect and the fallout is already more of a Stalker got. Sit down at the computer to listen to music and climb on forums.... When is it(

C
Cet 02.02.20

[Uncle Yar]
That's the same garbage. Contra for six months hanging only takes place, Pillbox, too. Right now, only the movies look, well, sit on PG. Although right now PG is not the same( Remember, a year ago from the forums almost never climbs, and right now... the Topic is stupid-accordionist, discussion is inactive, and only joy - pofludit Yes poobshatsa with someone))

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

Seth
We can, in a bar? Still have not forgotten Polesie?

[
[Dyadka Yar] 02.02.20

Seth, I agree completely) even on the server I go to some sort of Stalker chopped down and immediately lost interest, around citaci in KS every third BX, DotA 7 of 10 MX.

C
Cet 02.02.20

Metal Messiah
And let's) I Haven't been there)
[Uncle Yar]
In-in, I sometimes perverted - to counter cheaters caught) was seldom, but if it turned out - with a knife cut to pieces with great pleasure)))

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

In the Battle for better network play.