3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.I.C.O 02.02.20 08:16 pm

Turns off monitor when you enter the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I go into the game and immediately the monitor goes out. Before I put the Nvidia GForce 250 GT 2gb, everything was fine. When a new vidyuhi put 1-2 times included it was fine, and then the monitor go out.
Help Please!!!
58 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cet 02.02.20

Coches-
I have no license, and I want to play on ranked servers. Without grades I and bots good postrelease)

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

A pity, no friends with Pegada reluctant to play. One inadequate around. I'd show you their skills, 47 hours, and 24 level)

T
Tovarisch Kote 02.02.20

Coches-
Sorry bro )=

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

I at times two are doing. Once I had a series of 11 murders. B-D

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

My Internet strained, and litsuhi not.

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

But what you guys(

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

I would be happy. Once, I remember, in Enemy territory: quake wars, with churbachkov were cut. It worked well, the concept of tactical pastrello know. And reflexes is, something which - Unreal 2003 speaks for itself.

n
nofear23 02.02.20

Love need wood to upgrade the video card. But if so will go out, the video card is not working properly

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

Great games you've played, they even now actively cut. Even in the fourth Kwaku still play a lot of people.

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

nofear23
Slow. I figured out already.

Coches-
All the pirates(((
And Unreal 2003 for a couple worms world party played. Long ago it was. My peers under the table went when I was givin bots in the worms. Well, in the more ancient))))

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

Metal Messiah
Heh, Malaca. :)

M
Metal Messiah 02.02.20

Damn. Where to get normal Internet?

S
SVALK3R 02.02.20

EPT, I just recently Unreal Tournament with quake 3 arena hacked on the grid, well tournament in the single but the quake 3 network Ruban

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

The provider gives. Your Cap.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 02.02.20

SVALKER1
Offtopic the same.

R
Romariooo 02.02.20

The theme of the game is good. Otherwise this is the most sloppy game of counter me. Such curve hands meet in Russia povsemesno: in the auto prom, the Russian space Agency, but damn all need to touch these clumsy hands. Can't handle give it to professionals. At least some benefit to society minesite. SW. The developers of Stalker you are worse than AVTOVAZ inept...........

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.02.20

Romario
There is one caveat... the Game Ukrainian.

M
Mihail Gavrilov_2 01.11.20

If someone, for unknown reasons, goes out of the monitor, or writes on the monitor that "entry is not supported" when you start the game, then you need in the properties of the game file, or through a label on the desktop, in compatibility choose the tick "disable the zoom of the image at high screen resolution"
And BEFORE PLAY, or through config user.ltx, put the necessary permission. Example via Config:
look for the lines below, and if written off, put on as I have
vid_mode 1280s1024 (this is my own, bet yours.)
rs_fullscreen on - default on, but check
rs_refresh_60hz on - MUST include if monique isn't super-duper-herts

launched on Windows 8.1