3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eldare 02.02.20 08:24 pm

Download infinite game [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

everyone upon entering the social club is an endless download?
297 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

Not long past the update Rockstar Games Social Club and many have ceased to run old games MaxPayn 3 , L. A. Noire, and so on.
Check your accounts to play on otherwise a license is not destiny.
I assume that many of the activation and the running game will have problems with Social Club.
The user name is in Latin
the path to the My documents folder should be the same in the Latin alphabet: example:\USER\L......\My documents
I was not able to rename this just moved the folder to another drive. And is it worth a new update.
Decided without cleaning the registry moved the My documents folder
1. Create on another drive (for example D), the folder for user data
2. Close the Explorer window.
3. Click on the button start and in the search bar, enter the following: shell:UsersFilesFolder, and then press the enter
4. Click on the right mouse button on the directory which you want to move and go to its properties.
5. Go to the tab Location and click on the button Move.
6. Find the folder we created and click on OK.
7. In the dialog that appears click on Yes

S
Shis98 02.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
What? What update? I have everything in order, everything runs

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

Shis98
Well, I have now the same again starts and you go to the forum Social Club, MaxPayn 3 read whatever they have started. I warn that problems can arise, so it is better to decide now and not then :
- Oh, Oh I constantly needs to enter name , after pressing Enter again, the window appears check what to do Rockstar goats..............

nazhdachka
It's not a virus

M
Morrooww 02.02.20

For many years it is known that if the username in the operating system in Russian language, then possible problems in many games / programs.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

14 APR learn about for many years....

V
Vova Vooot 02.02.20

The same problem. What to do ?

e
eldarprizrak 02.02.20

I have a different problem, so I installed GTA 5, start through the launcher, open rgsc , I log in after an upgrade occurs and then comes the eternal download. May the Lord somehow help with the problem?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

eldarprizrak
The user name is in Latin
the path to the My documents folder should be the same in the Latin alphabet: example:\USER\L......\My documents
I was not able to rename this just moved the folder to another drive. And is it worth a new update.
Decided without cleaning the registry moved the My documents folder
1. Create on another drive (for example D), the folder for user data
2. Close the Explorer window.
3. Click on the button start and in the search bar, enter the following: shell:UsersFilesFolder, and then press the enter
4. Click on the right mouse button on the directory which you want to move and go to its properties.
5. Go to the tab Location and click on the button Move.
6. Find the folder we created and click on OK.
7. In the dialog that appears click on Yes

e
eldarprizrak 02.02.20

thank you very much for clear explanation

Z
Zhorik Shishov 02.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Please tell me what to do. Social club hangs on this screen

The name of the user in English, the key of the game had been introduced on the website Rockstar.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

You have wait or you at the time of registration hangs?

Z
Zhorik Shishov 02.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Enter the username and password and hangs. The download doesn't start.

Decided everything. It was in the folder my documents. It is also in English should be

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.02.20

Well , read carefully

s
shadow48 02.02.20

Download infinite Social club probably 3 hours, what to do?

s
slast1212 02.02.20

Hi all. I have a rock stare is constantly loading many such bunt should you write in Latin is that in English, I checked everything in English

V
Vanya Bolshakov 02.02.20

Pelele as the incentive to click play to open launched soshal club and loading and it is running PPC for how long ? what to do ??

R
Ruyder 02.02.20

The same.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 02.02.20

Same garbage....And you user Windows is in Russian?

m
maksss228 02.02.20

The same crap ((

I
Ilya1984 02.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005, thanks for the instructions, corrected and download the SC went.
Wade3flesh, in the Latin alphabet shall be: a) the path to the package with the game; b) the name of the Windows account; C) the path to the folder My documents (method described above). I fixed b and B. SC began to load normally after that, and so, too, was Download with the rotating indicator. However now it seems the server leg under the onslaught of hungry.