3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eldare 02.02.20 08:24 pm

Download infinite game [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

everyone upon entering the social club is an endless download?
297 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIGBUD 02.02.20

егор2354
Thank you helped me.

[
[Duff] 02.02.20

If flashing download-replay for those who have the English system - try to run as administrator (right click => run as administrator)

v
vatsonification 02.02.20

[Duff]
Thank you so much! Thank you! 3 hours I could not help

[
[Duff] 02.02.20

helped pause-resume, but does not help with the hours)

P
Pakc666 02.02.20

What do my friends? Bought a license disk, installed it, registered. Run the shortcut and sit for half an hour staring at this fucking slide show. What are you doing wrong?

A
Artur Fayzulin 02.02.20

Rocky is clearly unacceptable

L
LuFFalo 02.02.20

Already wrote about this. The user name in Russian you have. In General, in the control panel create a new user, but in the Latin alphabet and, accordingly, come in with this user until Rockstar will release a patch

N
Nikined 02.02.20

LuFFalo
already patch requires:((

L
Lossstt 02.02.20

All earned on hurrah! The only problem is the replacement profile to the Latin alphabet.

K
Kirill Toreto 02.02.20

downloaded the social club. Now when you run a campaign and infinite loading))

L
Last Master 02.02.20

So, people in a hurry to share what helped me(suddenly someone has the same problem as me), if you have winodws 7 you tried everything written above, but it didn't help, check to see if you have service pack 1, if not, installing it should help, had an issue with endless loading social club(to validate key), after put pack, it worked!

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 02.02.20

By Toreto

K
Kirill Toreto 02.02.20

no you do not understand. the initial load
. prior to the installation.
here

M
Misha Timoshkin 02.02.20

who faced? Help

K
Kirill Toreto 02.02.20

Found the solution!!
1. On the system drive, create an empty folder with the name My Documents or Documents
2. Find the folder My documents, click on it, right-click => properties => location. B is the default location of the inserted C:\Documents or C:\MyDocuments (Depends on how called the folder), click apply, and agree that we issued.

it is in the struggle with this problem

D
DmitryLis 02.02.20

Unfortunately, buying a licensed game does not always mean that you are not stolatis with problems and bugs... the same thing happened with GTA 5 - many players game simply does not start. As we found out, there may be several reasons for this. Below we present the known solutions to run GTA 5.

GTA 5 game won't start at all

First of all check that your computer meets the minimum requirements. Very often this problem arises from the owners of gaming laptops - they have multiple graphics cards (integrated and discrete). If this is your case, then follow these steps:

Does not run GTA 5? Switchable discrete graphics card.
Open the device Manager
Switchable discrete graphics card
Start the game
Immediately turn on your discrete graphics card
Not loaded Social Club for GTA 5

Runner download Social Club running forever? Probably the problem is in the name of your Windows profile. The game saves its data in the folder My Documents and it is very important that the path to this folder contains only Latin characters. For example, in Windows 8 the path to the folder My Documents actually looks like this:
C:\Users\Vitaliy\Documents

As you can see, the path has non-English characters in user name. How to fix this? Follow our instructions:

On the system drive (usually drive C:) create a new folder Documents

Social Club not loading - solution
Click on My Documents, right-click the item and click Properties

Social Club not loading
In the opened window go to the tab Layout and specify the path to the new folder (for example, C:/Documents/)

Eternal download of Social Club
Click Apply and agree with the warnings

After that you can run GTA 5 and this time the download of Social Club must be successful!

t
till963852 02.02.20

DimakSerpg
Thank you so much

F
Fdgood123 02.02.20

Help I have a problem after activation.I again starts zagruzka but also blink repeat or cancel,what to do?

F
Fdgood123 02.02.20

Right now I brought it

F
Fdgood123 02.02.20