3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eldare 02.02.20 08:24 pm

Download infinite game [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

everyone upon entering the social club is an endless download?
297 Comments
Sort by:
e
enderal01 02.02.20

I have a 1 hour sit and look at this download to social club and got tired of it, so long waiting for the game... I have steam version( just ) than I can Help please!! thanks in advance

D
DAEMON64RuS 02.02.20

KANSERVATOR
I activated but it's still the same dull

J
JUVER 02.02.20

MonkPower
But the only problem with the Cyrillic alphabet? or with symbols of type - ? I have a user name in Windows Yuriy-PC. just now at work... no way to check.

K
KlausBarbie 02.02.20

guys , infinite loading because of Cyrillic in the name of the Windows profilejust folders Disk drive With users....blablabla on Russian.... if you create a left at ENG that GTA plows.... rocky like a patch of mold already.. but one thing... dunno if it would then transfer the saves.

C
Chingachgook 02.02.20

enderal01
the same thing, but not Stimovsky version

e
enderal01 02.02.20

Chingachgook
Here here, same problem. Is there a way a single run?

K
Kodval 02.02.20

The name of the computer and of the profile must be written in Latin

K
KANSERVATOR 02.02.20

DAEMON64RuS
damn, I thought, activated the game, still says that need to tie, XS what to do(

A
Aliks38 02.02.20

If you have infinite loading in Steam GTA V PC simple raspokovat the game. Rusakovka lasts about 1-2 hours.

M
MonkPower 02.02.20

JUVER
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204772198-How-to-Fix-Problems-Installing-or-Playing-GTAV-PC-On-Windows-User-Accounts-Containing-Certain-Characters
According to the article, - also should not be

e
enderal01 02.02.20

Azazelius
And where to write it to windows 8.1. Just recently put

G
Gray_Wolf 95 02.02.20

Who in the name of the computer and profiles the Russian writing?XD

D
DoxLoPox48 02.02.20

The incentive files are encrypted, so unpacking is so long, I had 40 minutes lasts, more than half were raspokoval

H
HVTE 02.02.20

uraaa I have unpacked the game,in the end, after unpacking the game weighs 120GB!!!

e
enderal01 02.02.20

Gray_Wolf 95
I'm on the computer, the microsoft account profile, and my name. I changed it in uchetku, but on a computer it has changed. What is the name of a computer to change?

K
Kodval 02.02.20

enderal01
Well, if you have a profile in Windows is in Russian letters, only a new profile to create.
And the name of the comp:
My computer - right - properties - change settings - tab computer Name button change

m
mo3gotpax 02.02.20

Guys, the dude under the name POLKOVNIK2005 at PG helped to solve the problem. So decided to share with you:
User name - in Latin
the path to the My documents folder should be the same in the Latin alphabet: example:\USER\L......\My documents
I was not able to rename this just moved the folder to another drive. And is it worth a new update.
Decided without cleaning the registry moved the My documents folder
1. Create on another drive (for example D), the folder for user data
2. Close the Explorer window.
3. Click on the button start and in the search bar, enter the following: shell:UsersFilesFolder, and then press the enter
4. Click on the right mouse button on the directory which you want to move and go to its properties.
5. Go to the tab Location and click on the button Move.
6. Find the folder we created and click on OK.
7. In the dialog that appears click on Yes

PS the Board will solve the problem now anyway in GTA V (the license) will not play
referring now: http://forums.playground.ru/max_payne_3/problema_s_vhodom-858077/

e
enderal01 02.02.20

Azazelius
Sorry for kopacevo, But as a new profile to create? I poked, not found.

K
KANSERVATOR 02.02.20

DAEMON64RuS
well, that solved the problem?

all I decided, just alt + tab press)

D
D3MONRED 02.02.20

KANSERVATOR
You have a profile created in Russian language? if so you will need to create in English. prophets of the problem.
Catch the link. http://shazoo.ru/2015/04/14/29407/v-steam-sostoyalsya-vyhod-igry-gta-v-reshaem-problemy