3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 03.09.19 11:53 am

Where is the graphics card?

Does anyone know what kind of GAME going on:I wanted to buy a geforce gtx 1060 firms Palit for 18,000 rubles in the CSN in the fall.Today went-NO all POWERFUL CARDS! Same shit for 10000 rubles.In Online trade,in Ozone in Yulmart-the cheapest model 1060-27000 roubles.Before over 27,000 rubles you could buy in the DNS dermansky gtx 1070.Where can I now buy 1060 model? I found only 2 options:1) avito(unless the seller deceived.There I found this vidyuhi for 19000 rubles).2) on NVIDIA(for 21000 rubles to buy the factory.
I want to ask again:when will arrive in stores the new batch of graphics cards and when the prices of video cards will drop? And I don't want to sell a kidney!!! :(
P. S:the Miners-schneiiiiiiit!!!
112 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velvet 03.09.19

Listoman, get out early special cards for these sick scum.

M
MU-admin 03.09.19

burn consolato

for you, I probably should have been point to put between collusion and Hiei

C
Crystal Lion 03.09.19

stepanof
Спойлерhttp://m.pikabu.ru/story/kuda_delis_videokartyi_5135671

M
Memphis A 03.09.19

Reiterate all waiting for the year when they burst some kind of bubble, every time the same thing, and the miners at this time raising money.

V
VICH68 03.09.19

tomorrow I will go to work to buy a few computers. Shop gene.Director of its people. here at the same time he has to see a sharp rise in the prices of graphics cards and/or their absence. just in mining as the cause of all that is happening is hard to believe.
in General tomorrow I will unsubscribe

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

burn consolato
If I were in your shoes, I probably would have done so. I'm from Poland are in a light year and all these dances with tambourines not very interesting to me. Another time)

s
szhech konsolotu 03.09.19

_Lemon_
I understand.Just thought maybe in the Russian version of the website is easy as with the German CU in RF order.

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

burn consolato
It is not in the website, to be honest. The comfortableness of the website worries me a little, if the guys are working and doing their job. Just chain for me personally too hemorrhoid for the duration, other things being equal, I find it easier to wait until mid-July and shipment to nvidia.ru

s

_Lemon_
And there is it not only the Founders Edison version with the turbine?

f
fog666666 03.09.19

why not buy a ready-made Assembly of computers on these cards looked in the store for ready-made computers the same prices or I first thought

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

burn consolato
Yes, that's right. This is some of taskbar?)

s

_Lemon_
If you are not a secret maximum what amount is willing to fork over 1070 is a psychological threshold?

737xcv 03.09.19

VICH68
Ask how things are going now with the sale of other components, which were almost not needed because of the lack of video?)))

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

burn consolato
It is no secret - thousand 30. And then, let's say, I am very surprised prices. There are 1060 32K on pushing... until I just sat back from the monitor and quietly figeyu, glancing at the market)

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 03.09.19

Some with this nightmare. Outlet prices for RX 480 fell back to 8-10K UAH, but it is not available. Will be delivered then the party for 12-15K. But the funny thing is - loafers them immediately sweep. Well, nothing - from July 11, as a reward I will share twice as many miners will drop out.

s

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Yesterday I watched the RX580 for 17 thousand hryvnias grind-it's the Apocalypse 17K LOL. I miners give $ 400 for my 480 from MSI(I bought for 290 in winter) and sell itching but nothing to buy.

s

_Lemon_
And the younger VEGA don't want to wait? She will be at the level of 1070 and possibly cheaper.It will be released not before September-just the cue ball can collapse.
P. S. 1060 for 32K is now the norm.

T

burn consolato
On 580ую prices just horse initially.

s

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
It is nonsense-it is more expensive than more productive 1070. And most myakotka that they have bought for 17K, and even normal comments under it-without screaming about the price-and standard-about the disclosure or percent compatibility with the motherboard.This is crazy !!!

T

burn consolato
Or even further: the Map is shit, I mainyl on it for three days and it burned. Warranty do not accept. Bad shop!