3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 03.09.19 11:53 am

Where is the graphics card?

Does anyone know what kind of GAME going on:I wanted to buy a geforce gtx 1060 firms Palit for 18,000 rubles in the CSN in the fall.Today went-NO all POWERFUL CARDS! Same shit for 10000 rubles.In Online trade,in Ozone in Yulmart-the cheapest model 1060-27000 roubles.Before over 27,000 rubles you could buy in the DNS dermansky gtx 1070.Where can I now buy 1060 model? I found only 2 options:1) avito(unless the seller deceived.There I found this vidyuhi for 19000 rubles).2) on NVIDIA(for 21000 rubles to buy the factory.
I want to ask again:when will arrive in stores the new batch of graphics cards and when the prices of video cards will drop? And I don't want to sell a kidney!!! :(
P. S:the Miners-schneiiiiiiit!!!
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 03.09.19

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Well can burn any-there are many vendor dependent. Here are ASUS screwed up with the RX 470 4Gb it was just a fail card is the most problematic of all in the market. With the 570, they are completely healed and the map was great.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 03.09.19

burn consolato
I would not say so much about the quality of the cards, how about the principle itself. He took a card for mining, he grunted, and he's accusing, which is a bad shop that doesn't want him to change it on the warranty card, toasted them)

s

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
LOL you wrote that comment I thought you bought it mainil and burned and write that Socket shit))). I should have clarified that you're talking about reviews.

K
Kryogen 03.09.19

Having the 60K I can't buy 1080ti, such a shame....

T

burn consolato
I am not for myself because I like not doing)
On the Rosette at one time there were many similar posts.

M
Metalist1925 03.09.19

PSTs, tried to order a card, found 1060 3GB for 9K. called back said no. will be next week, but at 20.5 K
I don't want to live on this planet

S
Shadowarm 03.09.19

Decided also upgraded,and there you go hamsters all parascope,well now, just wait when the hat settles,and video card large flow will float on the secondary market for pennies

h
hom1e 03.09.19

sell your 1060, take plastacine 15K, and by the autumn the surrender 1060 new order.

D
Dzheyms Getc 03.09.19

0Bers0 wrote:
Oh really? That's just people continue to buy some and return them for 3-4 months.

The logic of judgments of course iron.

Collect people's farm. Farm pay for itself in 3-4 months, those who bought in January, early February. And for those who are already mines since that time. And you as a physicist theorist. Heard the sound but did not know where he is.

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

Kryogen
Welcome to the club ofigevayu))

burn consolato
This is not the norm, and the most natural speculation and, in fact, colluding retailers. There is no reason to appreciation cards other than the desire to profit. Dual MSI 1060 to 6GB almost two weeks ago was worth 20K, now asking 32K - go to the South. I'm better without cards will sit and wait for September to October and buy it at the normal price new.

O
Osa777 03.09.19

Waiting for the fall manners need to calm down

T

Shadowarm wrote:
and graphics large flow will float on the secondary market for pennies
Yeah, and it will be speciesname options miner-edition)

f
fog666666 03.09.19

Eeeeeeeeeeeek.

g
gennaz 03.09.19

rx 560 4 gb for sale we have in ECx 20 Tr and rx 570-580 generally no one,nowhere,scorched earth,but the greens in full assortimente ,expensive,but you can buy freely.

V
Vyxyxol 03.09.19

Where are the cards? In what city?
Spoiler
gennaz
On the land. Just wanted to buy 580, nowhere to be found.

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

In sistemnik. And in the stores.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.09.19

At the time I in March 1070 27 took...

G
Ghost.Lady 03.09.19

while I'm on avito 970 MSI bought for 11K with warranty 2.5 years)

s

_Lemon_ wrote:
This is not the norm, and the most natural speculation and, in fact, colluding retailers. There is no reason appreciation cards
I meant the norm in connection with such a boom in mining. The agreement of retailers only that they are equally beating crazy prices. But not because the cards have brought in and the warehouses are full and they sell three pieces a day-but because they can't make in the absence of these cards from the manufacturers.

R
RikoChiko 03.09.19

With such prices it is better to buy a console.