3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 02.02.20 08:45 pm

Life in another reality

Would you like to live in another world? From movies, games, books, and more. For example I always wanted to live in the Wider world the Lord of the rings. Not the Museum that we have and the one where the small kind and artistichna people, beautiful nature and not polluted by technology. And you? The moment of dreams)
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destroyer208 02.02.20

In Florence or Venice vremeni period of Assassin

G
Garrus-1994 02.02.20

7Rain7
Hope is my compass on the earth... Well, you understand)) And you thought what are looking for other dimensions or the pursuit of a wormhole? To send away all those who can't adapt) or Vice versa) to Leave, not to hear and not to see the whining for no reason)

A
AR3E 02.02.20

7Rain7
A change of scenery to break out of the cosy swamp and forced to adapt to the new conditions.

A
Alex0493 02.02.20

Well, maybe... in the universe of EVE online))) would Buy a tengu or some sort of jonavos...

P
PaulTheApostle 02.02.20

Would like.Just as a character who is constantly spoilered all the Main Character to let him know what's going to happen with him in the future.

7Rain7 02.02.20

AR3E
And you start to earn, can afford to frequently change the situation. And this process cosy little swamp also will not name. Learning, hasancestor's cozy atmosphere. Ito not all. Someone fall down on the couch and bored to die can not, someone is on the contrary in a rush.

A
AR3E 02.02.20

7Rain7
Under the cozy swamp, I meant the environment in which the individual lives. Rock out from him into the world of colored pony, and everything is not as rosy as it may be - the life force is still spinning.

7Rain7 02.02.20

viktoria_lunova
Me in this plan more books like.
AR3E
Well duck and it was good. Know people and not enough spin which is their cozy swamp.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.02.20

Dragon Ball universe: you can become a God ^_^

Reddington1371
For example I always wanted to live in the Wider world the Lord of the rings.
Only you forgot to say, eat what you would like to be there. And live. Orc? Elf? Person? Trunk? :]

S
StormX07 02.02.20

Mr.Rifleman
Lingshan from the first Crysis is also a real place.

This is the island of Bora Bora , and the Islands of Polynesia

S
ShaMaN 02.02.20

That feeling when you want to Azeroth, Nirn, Ardu, and live in Arctica 1984.