3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 02.02.20 08:45 pm

Life in another reality

Would you like to live in another world? From movies, games, books, and more. For example I always wanted to live in the Wider world the Lord of the rings. Not the Museum that we have and the one where the small kind and artistichna people, beautiful nature and not polluted by technology. And you? The moment of dreams)
51 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 02.02.20

The World Of Noon

W
Wing42 02.02.20

Most interesting is that when people point, what kind of world they would like as an option to live, each of them sees himself as the Master of Life, the dragonborn, a Jedi knight/Sith, the ruler of the emerald City and in the Neighboring Countries or other any Favourites in this world, not some second-rate mossy nameless KMET.

R
Rograx 02.02.20

Would you like to live in another world?
Yes, I would. But there's too many good ones, so choose very difficult where. All for a little bit. Well, for example the Disciples. Or Mass Effect.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.02.20

In this world there are also a couple of normal places.
Some Hawaii for example.....

R
Reddington1371 02.02.20

Dad Cheburator
Yes Yes but unleash dreams)

R
Reddington1371 02.02.20

Wing42
I would like the Shire to be a usual resident) to work in the shop and in the evening to walk with friends in the bar can not remember what they called it, in General, just have fun without drinking. Make friends with the characters of the hobbits)

W
Wing42 02.02.20

Reddington1371
I would be in the Shire sat on the hill staring at the sunset, Smoking a pipe and let ring)

R
Reddington1371 02.02.20

rPeBoJL
Didn't know that there is such from the Strugatsky brothers), now you know. A fantastic world.
Spoiler

R
Reddington1371 02.02.20

Wing42
Mmmm super easy.. ^_^ on the same wavelength)

A
Alexandrovitch 02.02.20

In the dream, so live

T
T.T.G 02.02.20

Wing42
Radagast, try the Old Toby...
Spoiler

W
Wing42 02.02.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Z-z-z... Zab... Risqué Dickens!

M
Mr.Rifleman 02.02.20

I do not know. If without war, the island of Lingshan from the first Crysis...
Spoiler
..or the island of Altis/Stratis from ArmA 3 (prototypes of these Islands exist in real life).
Spoiler

B
BioGen 02.02.20

Would like to live in the world of TES and to be a Khajiit - dealer skoumal)

B
Belomorkanal 02.02.20

BioGen
to be a Khajiit and lick his ass.

R
Reddington1371 02.02.20

BioGen
Definitely would try your trade)

B
BioGen 02.02.20

Belomorkanal
)))

B
Belomorkanal 02.02.20

BioGen
You can even autofellatio to do. So Yes, if you live in the universe of TES, it's definitely a Khajiit.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.02.20

to live it is perhaps not
visit Pokrywa and poprikalyvatsya can be
finally it is logical that I would want to live in a technically and socially more developed Kingdom but here the question is more about the fact that there would not be all those things kotoromi I wanted zanimatsa. the second is actually a question who was the peck I and what means to live. because if I lived there originally for me the blue aliens would not have seemed unusual and cover routine myltse either if I was as it is now - the Ming would have gone a lot of time to learn to live in this world of pitch.

B
Belomorkanal 02.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Totally agree. That is why I never even caught myself thinking that I want to be in another world in another skin. And poprikalyvatsya and shoot I can and in their own lives. And not only pneumatic. I even your own personal homemade bow is made of fiberglass with interference 40 kilos, but the arrow is necessary to do, and laziness. He is lying I have more than 10 years, but this is a real missile weapon that can kill a man, if well get an arrow with a steel tip but these arrows, I never did.