3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek Shehminkin 03.09.19 11:54 am

Can't play long games

Such things, I bought yesterday on sale, mass efect 1-2. Played pirates in the 2nd part but not passed. Began to pass the first part and only lasted for 2 hours. The game does not want to go. And so now, almost every game.Games the incentive a lot, and not to play in that don't want to. Play a few hours and leave. Before she could all day to play any games and replay them a hundred times. How to deal with it?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Udmurt 03.09.19

grown up!

V
Vanek Shehminkin 03.09.19

Udmurt
14 years! xD

y
yariko.v 03.09.19

Schminken Vanek wrote:
Before she could all day to play any games and replay them a hundred times. How to deal with it?
Well, well! Like at the games over the whole world. Anime look (!) ... and then run some game, for example, Tales of Bercerai... Try to do some work. There must be some other interests.

V
Vanek Shehminkin 03.09.19

yariko.v
Interests are many, but the game DIN the hunt)

y
yariko.v 03.09.19

Vanek Schminken
Find your favorite genre, your favorite game. Which is the interest to play. Some games in spite of the apparent simplicity can be very interesting, for example, SteinsGate, if you are interested in science fiction.
I have all three Mass went. The truth is, Andromeda is not played, but heard a lot about it.

G
GEMORRROY 03.09.19

Vanek Schminken
More clearly prioritize, find the genre that you like.
The play was not interesting? Download trainers, Cheat Engine and so to say get pleasure from total mayhem and madness, but the cartoon is not chiteri)

b
bergelo 03.09.19

Try to play those genres of games that are not played, or, in Japanese games.

L
Lightninggg 03.09.19

Less fingering. This does not do hunting.

D
Dryush 03.09.19

Lightning.
Support,scientifically proven fact.