3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 20.09.19 10:21 am

Impressions of the game (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Well my dear freaks of the gaming industry :))) , the long-awaited hour when Miss Lariska in a hurry to re-obradyvat us with their mysterious adventures.She became more experienced , she became more agile , it was daring , Yes my dear it marks the final formation of the main character of the title of Miss Croft. Whether ekona video games to cope again with the world's evil let's to discuss ? :))))
105 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyper1 20.09.19

I carefully proceeded to gain a lot of experience and to inject the right talent and gameplay no, there is nowhere to apply all of these talents, one solid running lasagna Yes, I don't vsralis these tombs in such abundance. wrong way turned developed. and fans of puzzles, let it go to indie game to play, there is the incentive each year goes to a few thousand, or in sherlock holmes crimes & punishments this game consists of puzzles. remember the last fight with the boss and a couple of fights with the cult of Kukulkan. the story as it is, but he does not go to any comparison with the game the 2013 and ' 15. at first I liked it but at some point I went and saw that the game passed by 68%, and the dynamic of the firefights, or at least the stealth was 5 pieces

T
Thorgal 20.09.19

Passed. All the small things to collect of course did not, but a lot has collected in all the crypts and tombs visited. The impression is twofold. On the one hand gorgeous locations and interesting puzzles. On the other bad optimization for DX11, and weak plot. Trinity as a Foundation for the future continuation of the stupidly poured in small-town Apocalypse... And not even showed as.
For the future I'd love to tomb raider got rid of the patina of mysticism and magic. All these divine forces that form the final boss of the mysterious artifact is already rather tired. Huge warriors in samurai armor on Yamatai still somehow entertained, but the goblins of middle-earth in the maze of Mayan pyramids already began to irritate. Honestly, a helicopter from the previous part as the boss I was much more satisfied. More realism the Lord. Take the example of Ghost Recon Wildlands. And boevka, and the plot. And then you have a shotgun at point-blank range twice to shoot at naked natives in feathers.
Control of the game and the camera too often been let down. Like down on the rope and instead start to wobble on the way down. And changing weapons with the mouse wheel it is still evil.
The game put a solid 6/10. Well, according to the school grading system 3+. Still it entertained me for a few nights. But replay certainly will not...

h
hyper1 20.09.19

Thorgal
by the way shotgun is that okay, not okay, still need 2 shots in naked aborigine to do to kill brad...

-
- DILOR- 20.09.19

The most Miserable part of the series ... All together and nichrome really all crumpled flow is terrible - the effects are a waste of time ... Developed burn in Hell... Who should sell the AK with the game.. Tomb Raider (2013) best of the Best part of the series ...

S
Spartacus1971 20.09.19

I game I had,certainly better than 2015,the puzzles became more difficult,climbing too.In short I loved the game because of these chips.A solid 8.

T
TallPillow9158 20.09.19

Not this part wrong. I even played himself in the first. And never played it. But wife is a fan of this game. Sat drinking beer and watched as she played in the second part. And now asked to buy the third part. By the way the cost of the game cost 69.99 euros. And decided to watch. What a game. Noticed. Miserable game physics. Just awful. This is my opinion. Just my. Also graphics are not too much for me so in the first one hundred times better. This is the same take mafia 2 and mafia 3 and compare them to the schedule. About the story nothing can't say. All the same as in the first and in the second part. In the third part do not have anything new. One and the same.
Well the wife said she liked it. For me so I money allowed. Bought on xbox one. This is only my personal opinion. Rating 4 out of 10

A
Azots 20.09.19

TallPillow9158
All the same as in the first and second parts
if you're talking about the game 2013, it is not first and reboot no more. at first you wouldn't be able to play. because of graphics and hardcore for the new lark is arkadki for kids

K
KazymirZyba 20.09.19

I don't know... well, anything, the gameplay of this, so as not to break away it was like purely subjectively for me, some sort of representative of the souls or the same with Darkest Dungeon XCOM2 (list long), which in addition to the gameplay and atmosphere, do nothing or plot a statement on the level of Hollywood blockbusters, that would be jaw hung down, well, or just a lot of fun, for example by means of any unique abilities of the protagonist, or hurricane approach to the comprehensive annihilation of all in their path in the same Doom. And here - neither the one nor the other, nor the third. Grafinchik on the course level, details and ambiance of the architecture of some locations is sometimes very delivers, but there are outright trash (if not to Spanish shame). The plot - something between a wretched idiotic series and the ravings of a madman, the supply of which in addition chaotic and crumpled, plus nicarauga implementation of everything related to game mechanics from game design and interaction with the outside world, the behavior of the camera and responsiveness of the main character, to the implementation of pumping and its need. Keshirovaniya stone arrangements and the sounds that they make, sometimes cause a feeling of rising bile, and exaggerated assumptions, which are filled locations, like everywhere wound the white rope and tool boxes, enter the brain in a lingering sense of dissonance and interfere with the immersion in the game world, which consists of almost all, to headache green jungle. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider was sick of it after about six or seven hours. It's boring and repetitive. Passed and forgotten is the best thing that can happen with this game.
PS Someone said they say - no PC alternatives in the same genre, so bezrybe..., it may be so, but that's better this game becomes. There is a doubt in need of this kind of game. Who created it? For whom? Out there, maybe someone will like it (but probably not the owners of the console from Sony already feel the level, for example The Last Of Us or Uncharted 4).

d
demon 33251 20.09.19

fucking simulator, rock-climbing ... Ekshona almost no gunfights a little, a solid running and running on the rocks, still not long realized, side quests boring... solid and well, made the game run almost constantly... only with a bow ....

L
Leonn_24 20.09.19

All the contrary, compared with the previous part, the plot is not very little ekshona but the tombs are great and interesting
don't know but this part is somehow weaker ones left, not very hooked

R
Rassvetniy 20.09.19

demon 33251
well, the climbing in this part also the more action )

a
a_noob_is 20.09.19

Rise of the Tomb Raider, the better. That game is catchy from the first seconds. The winter location, climbing.

H
Hulk2105 20.09.19

Please help, I play on ps4. Bought Croft edition, everything is OK, but for some reason stated the costumes do not open...can anyone help me with that? The previous two parts have on the incentive.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.09.19

I don't care about the plot and other shit.
Tomb raider for me is the solitude in the tomb, the danger and fun from the fact that they found another buried secret.The tomb is gorgeous.The puzzles I really liked your simplicity when guess.And genius, where developed can make a person (who used to play in the quest games/adventure)get lost among the 3 birches.
the graphics are simply gorgeous.The plot is generally secondary for me.My favorite tomb raider 4 - I filled the pyramids and the atmosphere of loneliness in the depths and levers.
The sounds in the game at the highest level.All of these shamanic sounds and all sorts of hiss.
(passed the game 100% unlocked all - I think the usual player who passed story - 60% of the game not seen, no note reading and fun from finding all the items and all I've been Ala jumps in the input )

I
Igorrus 20.09.19

Lark was waiting for! Very annoying in previous games shooting, just fighters, I wanted more tombs! wait for the hacking (wasn't sure) decided to try! Yes, very pleased with the tombs and that's it! Action no, it's happy, but there is no game, it is now generally have nothing to do! Crawling through the bushes on the micro card! Graphics are trash, especially the first village,you could see the animation-it is not, it is absent in humans, it seems it was added at the last moment, wretchedness, 2000). passed on second village(it seems better)! The result: a very, very boring game with no emotion, I want to sleep, in short: a Lark I no longer need hold only the tomb, but on some tombs the game is not done, pull 2 hours of playing a day barely, barely! I think more than 8 out of 10 it does not pull -prohodnyak! And completely agree with the review

P
Pepin3d 20.09.19

even with the previous version of wanted to puke
step left - the cat scene
jump to the right is a mini cut scene
farted forward diagonal - micro cut scene
I remember playing in 1996 in the first series
those were the days and the game

P
Pepin3d 20.09.19

BezNika1 wrote:
well, in this game you are disabled tips
well, sort of there did not have any markers and other on/off
I understand what you're getting at, but I'm the first post in the topic more mean
I hated the forced cutscene + no freedom applicable
everywhere your hand are on the defol, Lara is constantly cheto whines and mutters to even a moron, it became clear

B
BezNika1 20.09.19

In short passed 70% tired. Something I think I jumped to conclusions.
Too stretched. Letters got, 100 pieces probably already read

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 20.09.19

Game - bomb))) 10/10 everything is super, I really entered the game. On ultra settings looks gorgeous))) and Yes by the way the game was 89%)

N
Nick Carter 20.09.19

Slag. worst in the series. disgusting story. On NG+ don't collect any small things. crap game.