3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 20.09.19 10:21 am

Impressions of the game (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Well my dear freaks of the gaming industry :))) , the long-awaited hour when Miss Lariska in a hurry to re-obradyvat us with their mysterious adventures.She became more experienced , she became more agile , it was daring , Yes my dear it marks the final formation of the main character of the title of Miss Croft. Whether ekona video games to cope again with the world's evil let's to discuss ? :))))
105 Comments
Sort by:
n
npss 15.01.21

vstorspb
What do you need for a little happiness, fap on the schedule, right? and everything else is superfluous, right?

t
treffff 15.01.21

"With the help of a casket and a dagger, he will transform the world" - the stupidity of the game industry writers is increasingly annoying.

S
Spyder-man 09.11.21

the more games I try, the more I like Ubisoft.
in assassins, physics is better (physics passed in school, chemistry, periodic table), more realistic, more convenient, more pleasant, and the graphics are better, the eyes are more comfortable, and much more.
I am bored to play this game, like the games from Remedy, they did not pass physics.
I was hoping for puzzles, a journey, an interesting plot and did not find anything like that.
game for kids.

(gameplay from Year of Var, it's not even funny, embarrassment and shock)

By the way, who likes the game, I recommend cutting out the shadows, it will become sunny and beautiful.
and with a shadow, even at the lowest it is very dark.
and increase the complexity, of course.

a
alex 19061967 17.11.21

Perhaps the most beautiful and colorful game from the new reboot of the famous Tomb Raider series. The plot of the game is not as interesting and dramatic as in the previous game, which, frankly, I rate higher, due to the fact that it, Rise of the Tomb Raider, has a nice bonus - the Croft estate, which is absent in the first the game of 2013, and this one, 2018. But on the other hand, the emphasis in the last game - Shadow of the Tomb Raider - has favorably shifted towards research and discovery - here Lara shoots and fights less, and researches, finds and reads more, which is more in line with her image of an archaeological scientist following in her father's footsteps. The game has many exotic and beautiful, detailed locations in the rich in colors and animals region of Latin America. One lost city of the Mayan descendants is worth a lot! But there are many tombs, crypts, steles, which she has to open and explore, and in the chests - not heaps of rubbish, as on the island of Yamatai and not parts of weapons, as in Siberia, but real archaeological finds, artifacts of scientific value. The spirit of exploration and discovery is in full swing in the game, which is good for the game. There's also some shooting and fighting, so there's a balance between exploration and shooting, as opposed to previous relaunch games, which were more Hollywood-style cinematic action movies than adventure games. The appearance of the new Lara Croft - what can I say? Of course, I would like her to look more feminine and sexy, and she wore something better than unchanging pants, on the island of Yamatai and in Siberia it is still clear - it is cold there, but even here, in the tropical jungle, she is still in pants! Why not at least in shorts? For desexualizing Larka, "thanks" to the tolerast developers, "tried" to glory. Anyway, okay. At least it looks like a living person, with signs of a female sex, it could be worse. In general and on the whole, the game came out good, I give it 9/10, especially since nothing of the kind will come out. This is the last good adventure game. This is my opinion.

P
PandaGo 08.12.21

Let's just say from the first Laroca from those origins to the very last of them Underworld only played and then I liked that the emphasis on adventure and riddles was made this adventure game was remembered, the restart, let's say at the start of Lark in 2013, seemed to be hooked, but the replay value did not pass to say the least (someone will say, are there many such games that you want to replay) but nevertheless, we will take this moment into account, the other day I decided to go through the trilogy again and finally go through the last Larka and realized that something was wrong about the postrelushki game, after all, apparently with age it is real otherwise you look at things, and so here I am glad that at least you do a shooter, that you help the people solving riddles and do what the genre of adventure games requires, the graphon is at a height, the optimism seems to be normal (I don’t know how the game behaved at the start, but now everything flies),the gameplay is pleasant (if you close your eyes to some not quite realistic moments and bloopers and pretend that realism was not promised) the game beckons to play, of course the game is not without drawbacks where it was very upsetting that the pumping can not be done anyway according to the plot you are stupid you climb, jump somewhere, you go down, you go up and in general these skills that are offered to you have not rested, secondly, by the middle of the game, the items have already filled the entire inventory and where to use the application was not found, that is, at the beginning of the game they tell you that you can do something- then make, etc., but you use it in the game only 1-2 times, well, damn it, even in Lark of 2013, the same fire arrows were needed much more often and not just as they just showed that they are, and then you can play without them and the rest,even the plot seems to be ok, but there is a feeling that in some places it was not thought out and in the end they wanted to give an action, but it seems that the game quickly changed the vector and ended abruptly, well, there are also additional tasks and it seems like ok, but they were made to put it mildly just to add a couple of minutes of additional play (yes, again, many games sin with this), there are no buns other than just tasks, and as in many games, save, find out, bring, but then it’s better without them or something, I did it once and saved the dude’s son and people and realized that a waste of time, this is not a minus, but just well, so the neutral moment of the game turned out for me, there are elements of stealth, but they only give at the end of the game, it takes less than 1 hour of the game to play stealth and it also seems like ok here I liked to play this way, usually you hide near the walls in plants and bushes,nothing new, everything in the style of the locations, but I felt the atmosphere of stealth (if I can put it that way at all), so it went (although in many other games I didn't even really want to play with this mode) but very little of it (straight mandatory stealth) and not when you go as a Rambo and you extinguish everyone that you really started to upset in the middle of the game in Lark in 2013, because it’s not a farik, so for me the game gets 8 points for returning to the origins and still gives you the opportunity to look for artifacts, to really solve something for someone then help, deducted points for the minuses and neutral points already, did not write anything new, it is already higher in essence and even better it is written, but I decided to check in)already above in essence and even better it is written but decided to check in)already above in essence and even better it is written but decided to check in)so for me the game gets 8 points for returning to its origins and still gives you the opportunity to look for artifacts, really help someone solve something, deducted points for minuses and neutral moments already, wrote nothing new, already higher in fact and even better it is written but decided to check in)so for me the game gets 8 points for returning to its origins and still gives you the opportunity to look for artifacts, really help someone solve something, deducted points for minuses and neutral moments already, wrote nothing new, already higher in fact and even better it is written but decided to check in)